What's new

China becomes an urban nation at breakneck speed

Götterdämmerung;2334860 said:
So, not an expert and still teaching German to a German?

That should answer your question.

You are idiot chinese, using false flag to cheat other members here on PDF that you are Geman, learning German to talk wih prostitutes as you posted above.
Ey Digga, wenn du mit mir schnacken willst, dann mach das auch korrekt, alter. Sonst ist ruckzuck Blut spuck, Fetti.

You are shamless when present your German knowlege.

What's wrong with you?

The dude is an ethnic German, and you Viets should stop this clownish behavior, otherwise everyone would look down at you.

Look how much of delusional crap nonsense you guys have spread in this forum so far?

Here is not your personal playground!!!

An underdog country, who doesn't happen to understand her exact position, is not funny at all.

What's wrong with you?
I ask him, not you, bro.

You are idiot chinese, using false flag to cheat other members here on PDF that you are Geman, learning German to talk wih prostitutes as you posted above.

You are shamless when present your knowlege.

Writing in my mothert tongue is shameless. Teaching German to a native German speaker is what again? :lol:

BTW, prostitution is legal in Germany and prostitutes have to pay tax and social security. Don't be too narrow minded.

Götterdämmerung;2335221 said:
Writing in my mothert tongue is shameless. Teaching German to a native German speaker is what again? :lol:

dude, u have been busted here, everyone knows u are a chinese, may even stop this drama now....

dude, u have been busted here, everyone knows u are a chinese, may even stop this drama now....

Yeah, I busted your bubble of delusion.

Whenever you have no argument to counter me, your only argument is insinuation a.k.a. ad hominem argument, a.k.a. argument of a loser. :lol:

Götterdämmerung;2335221 said:

BTW, prostitution is legal in Germany and prostitutes have to pay tax and social security. Don't be too narrow minded.

Educated German don't make publishing his relation with prostitutes here on PDF.

Educated German don't make publishing his relation with prostitutes here on PDF.

You were the one who mentionned prostitution first. Our expert on Germany doesn't speak one word of German properly but somehow knows how educated Germans think. You are as delusional as the Indians. Birds of the same feather, indeed. :lol:

Götterdämmerung;2335343 said:
You were the one who mentionned prostitution first. Our expert on Germany doesn't speak one word of German properly but somehow knows how educated Germans think. You are as delusional as the Indians. Birds of the same feather, indeed. :lol:

your expert on germany doesn't speaks a word of german????

proves from which country u are........

your expert on germany doesn't speaks a word of german????

proves from which country u are........

You have problems with reading?

Kein Wunder, Indien konnte bisher in allen internationalem Wettbewerben nicht mal einen Blumentopf gewinnen. Einfach bemitleidenswert.

Götterdämmerung;2335378 said:
You have problems with reading?

Kein Wunder, Indien konnte bisher in allen internationalem Wettbewerben nicht mal einen Blumentopf gewinnen. Einfach bemitleidenswert.

u are busted dude, don't try to cover up now.....

Ah google translate, how do you changed the life of ordinary netizens.

Back
Top Bottom