What's new

China becomes an urban nation at breakneck speed

haha,your Vietnamese ships are still at the bottom of the sea collecting fish poops.

The first submarine of Vietnam will hand over next year, it may have a new function to collecting bodies of chinese pirates and will drop out from our sea to save our sea clean

The first submarine of Vietnam will hand over next year, it may have a new function to collecting bodies of chinese pirates and will drop out from our sea to save our sea clean

LOL yes i know this submarine fate when it set sail will be under water forever alright:rofl:

LOL yes i know this submarine fate when it set sail will be under water forever alright:rofl:

Our ships are made by Russian with up to date facilities.
Your ships are fake product made by china copy from Russian but low quality. It's reported that accident was happent by your submarines then yours are good for demonstration only but useless in fighting. he he.:rofl:

Our ships are made by Russian with up to date facilities.
Your ships are fake product made by china copy from Russian but low quality. It's reported that accident was happent by your submarines then yours are good for demonstration only but useless in fighting. he he.:rofl:

LOL oh really? we useless at fighting but colonised your pathetic country for thousand of years...hmmmmmmm

At this breakneck speed you might trip over and get a broken neck instead! Slow and steady wins the race!

But so far, so good. Looks great! :tup:

LOL oh really? we useless at fighting but colonised your pathetic country for thousand of years...hmmmmmmm

Hi hi you forget that china colonized by mongolia, manchuria and Japan recently, you have just a half independent country from 1949 coz Taiwan is still under protectoriat of USA. You are half independent citizen, you are not in same humankind level to comparation with us. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Those Vietnamese are quite irritating. They come into any thread that has nothing to do with their country and starts to derail it. Is there some kind of inferiority complex? Why don't the mods do anything agianst it?

Götterdämmerung;2331727 said:
Those Vietnamese are quite irritating. They come into any thread that has nothing to do with their country and starts to derail it. Is there some kind of inferiority complex? Why don't the mods do anything agianst it?

You have to read from beginning, we answer only to such trolls are insulting us. Guten nacht from Vietnam, i think you are chinese, nicht Deutsche.

You have to read from beginning, we answer only to such trolls are insulting us. Guten nacht from Vietnam, i think you are chinese, nicht Deutsche.

I have followed many threads. It's always you guys starting scheiß in all threads.

Was du glaubst, ist mir echt schnuppe.

Götterdämmerung;2331782 said:
I have followed many threads. It's always you guys starting scheiß in all threads.

Was du glaubst, ist mir echt schnuppe.

I read your post, I guest you are chinese. Ich habe in Deutch Land gewesen, I know them and how they are thinking.

I read your post, I guest you are chinese. Ich habe in Deutch Land gewesen, I know them and how they are thinking.

Looking at your German, you know scheiß about Germany. You cannot even speak proper German, not to speak of knowing all 82 million Germans' mind.

May I correct your German: Ich war in Deutschland gewesen.

Back
Top Bottom