What's new

China bans Korean drama during prime time to protect Chinese culture

There are 3 Korean TV dramas in 2011 China TV dramas Ranking,4,20 and 27.
I hope it will be 0 in 2012 and forever.:pop:

Currently one Korean drama makes top 50s (City Hunter, 43). The list is dominated by Chinese dramas. I go American dramas for pure no brain entertainment. I go Chinese dramas for its social reality. Korean dramas have too many artificial twists and coincidences, it is ok to watch one or two then afterwards one gets fed up easily.

Anyway, the ban is not targetting on K-drama, as a matter of fact only American dramas post any threat to local made at all.

I personally can not accept a Korean drama. All those Frankenstein faces don't look real to me. Also from what I read, most dramas star a young boy/man falls in love with an older woman/mother.

I'm bias, I know.

I used to watch a few Korean drama several years ago, 1-2 were not bad, but the more are long and suck, boring and repeating... I just can’t understand why peoples can endure that and finish its 50+ episodes, times is precious, can’t waste it in this quality of drama. A good decision for China.

For my own, I’ like some US drama like prison break, walking dead, and one UK drama “Doctor Who” is one of my favor.
Moreover, some AXN program like, “So you think you can dance”, “Amazing race”, “wipe out” are excellent for me, very good entertaining programs.
I don’t know whether The Mainland TV have them or not ? But I honestly like to introduce them.

Nothing more delightful for me than seeing this wonderful news, those boring Kimchi dramas should have been banned long time ago. :tup:

overseas dramas can now be no longer than 50 episodes and cannot air in primetime between 19.00 and 22.00. Imported series should also not exceed more than 25% of a channel’s overall output each day.
Excellent decision. I would ban all dramas altogether though, not just overseas.

I recently are only watching american dramas " Spartacus" and "nikita". american dramas are much better than koreans.
only stupid women watching koreans drama. it is waste of time.
even indian movies are much more interesting than koreans movies and dramas.

If you are male, after you watch the SK dramas, then you are female, then, you will on the way to be the retarded!!! USA dramas is far better than SK dramas, and there are many kind of dramas, but seems that all SK dramas is belong to same model!!!
The beautiful girl which was ugly girl to chase the female boy. disguising!!! I will throw up If I write on!

I am seeing the USA situation comedy:“FRIENDS”, very good!!
suggestion: For you life and IQ, stay away from SK!!!

I no longer watch TV.

I enjoyed 1 US drama: Malcolm in the Middle. Funny and realistic.

I used to love Japanese dramas, but no longer watch them for 5 years. I have always found Korean dramas to be boring.

What is the name of this chick? And who is model for her plastic surgery? :lol:

BTW, she wanks a lot, and the Japanese will surely get mad with her. :rofl:

100730121727581.jpg

100730121727580.jpg

ay3ve.jpg

p2cgr.jpg

4lngq.jpg

WK114:
For my own, I’ like some US drama like prison break, walking dead, and one UK drama “Doctor Who” is one of my favor.
Moreover, some AXN program like, “So you think you can dance”, “Amazing race”, “wipe out” are excellent for me, very good entertaining programs.

lol 'Doctor Who' is written by 6 year old child. i remember watching an episode where a flock of WW2 propeller planes dog fighting with alien robots in earth's orbit..crazy. :cheesy::lol:

lol 'Doctor Who' is written by 6 year old child. i remember watching an episode where a flock of WW2 propeller planes dog fighting with alien robots in earth orbit..crazy. :cheesy::lol:

Ha… maybe I’m childish still.

I like the idea and the plots of this drama, some combined science and mystery in Doctor Who journey, hardly find this (kind of drama) in my city’s TV.

And yes, some scene and plot also funny.

Back
Top Bottom