What's new

China asks WHO to investigate Fort Detrick, UNC bio labs through diplomatic channel

Reaction score
Country
China
China asks WHO to investigate Fort Detrick, UNC bio labs through diplomatic channel

Its official now, China enovy to WHO has made formal request for WHO to investigate Fort Detrick and father of man-made coronavirus, Professor Ralph Baric's lab in UNC.
China asks WHO to investigate Fort Detrick, UNC bio labs through diplomatic channel - Global Times

For more background, see my other post here:
(6) Professor Baric from the US, received funds from Fort Detrick, developing weaponized Coronavirus since 2008 | Pakistan Defence

Its official now, China enovy to WHO has made formal request for WHO to investigate Fort Detrick and father of man-made coronavirus, Professor Ralph Baric's lab in UNC.
China asks WHO to investigate Fort Detrick, UNC bio labs through diplomatic channel - Global Times

(6) Professor Baric from the US, received funds from Fort Detrick, developing weaponized Coronavirus since 2008 | Pakistan Defence

FYI, WHO research scientists have been working from the USAMRIID Fort Detrick facility for some years on the ADEPT Accelerated Defense against Emerging Pathogen Threats and other programs.

Its kinda funny that the Chinese are demanding WHO be permitted inside a facility they already have access to for many years. :lol:

Wuhan labs has received funding for ‘gain of function’ work from Fort Detrick so what does that mean? A joint WHO, China and US conspiracy?

FYI, WHO research scientists have been working from the USAMRIID Fort Detrick facility for some years on the ADEPT Accelerated Defense against Emerging Pathogen Threats and other programs.

Its kinda funny that the Chinese are demanding WHO be permitted inside a facility they already have access to for many years. :lol:

Wuhan labs has received funding for ‘gain of function’ work from Fort Detrick so what does that mean? A joint WHO, China and US conspiracy?
Can you tell me what access they had? To all sections? Was it remote collaborations? It's a FORT for gods sake.

Going by your logic, WHO shouldn't even investigate Wuhan Institute since it collaborated with Ft Derrick and WHO before. See how retarded you sound?

China is so desperate for an alternative theory, they are trying to send WHO on a wild goose chase through US labs, looking for the smallest of hints to prove the wildest of lies.

Going by your logic, WHO shouldn't even investigate Wuhan Institute since it collaborated with Ft Derrick and WHO before. See how retarded you sound?

were WHO personnel working inside the Wuhan institute? I don't think so. Improve your reading and comprehension skills before you waste my time.

So obvious this is a bio weapon released from Fort Detrick. Heck they even shut down the place in 2019 after a leak.

Last edited:

It is just the right thing to do next for WHO and it is about time to investigate the lab leak theory at Fort Detrick Biological Laboratory as well University of North Carolina, USA.

USA filed its patent right for the coronavirus
S protein way back in Jan 8 2000 - Patent Right Number is 6372.224

were WHO personnel working inside the Wuhan institute? I don't think so. Improve your reading and comprehension skills before you waste my time.
How did you know none were working there before in collaboration? They could have been there for a short period and what about the WHO ppl working in Fort Derrick, can you confirm they were allowed access on site or was it in a civilian area. You can't answer right? That's why use some common sense. Lol
China is so desperate for an alternative theory, they are trying to send WHO on a wild goose chase through US labs, looking for the smallest of hints to prove the wildest of lies.
So the new legal principle is guilty until proven innocent eh? China opened up to the WHO and US until today remained in silence over the 2019 vape pneumonia outbreak.

How did you know none were working there before in collaboration?

You can go to the WHO website they have listed all the current and past programs and partnerships. there is no mention of the Wuhan Institute while USAMRIID is and it’s partnership sites are listed. Like I said before please don’t waste my time.

You can go to the WHO website they have listed all the current and past programs and partnerships. there is no mention of the Wuhan Institute while USAMRIID is and it’s partnership sites are listed. Like I said before please don’t waste my time.
Why are you so scared of an official visit from WHO?

China already had an inspection, why not you?

Maybe feeling guilty?

Why are you so scared of an official visit from WHO?

China already had an inspection, why not you?

Maybe feeling guilty?

can I force the WHO to ask for an inspection of Fort Detrick? So far, WHO has not asked to inspect Fort Detrick but have asked for a second inspection of the Wuhan Institute. May be they prefer Wuhan to dull boring Maryland? Or, maybe they prefer CPC hospitality - who knows?

can I force the WHO to ask for an inspection of Fort Detrick? So far, WHO has not asked to inspect Fort Detrick but have asked for a second inspection of the Wuhan Institute. May be they prefer Wuhan to dull boring Maryland? Or, maybe they prefer CPC hospitality - who knows?
Isnt the US who forced WHO for second inspection in Wuhan?

Maybe after 999th times of inspection by WHO for wuhan lab requested by US, is still not enough?

While US refused for even a single one inspection by WHO for Fort Detrick.

Stop fighting these brainless shills with logic bro, you know they have to tow the party line.

Hahahah still can't answer my question right? You don't know their extent of collobaration nor the access they had, and yet you can jump to the conclusion that Ft Derrick was transparent! Use some common sense okay.

Hahahah still can't answer my question right? You don't know their extent of collobaration nor the access they had, and yet you can jump to the conclusion that Ft Derrick was transparent! Use some common sense okay.

answer your question? Do i look like Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to you? go ask him why WHO is not interested in Ft. Derick

Back
Top Bottom