What's new

China And The Indian Ocean Carrier Fleet

Sometimes, fact are so obvious that I do not need to provide posting. For instance, do I need to provide a post to state that Su 30-MKI can handle F-22? Only someone from India would require a post to be convince of that statement. Otherwise, I guess you believe that SU-30 MKI can take on a F-22. Talking about being on dope or full of imagination.

I am sorry that I have to dash your hope but even the PAK FA cannot take on F-22, at least the upgrades that F-22 will receive by the time PAK FA is ready to be inducted.

Another question, does any one from India really believe that Russian technology is more advance compare to US technology?

In short you are going to continue your rants here with out any credible links to support it :disagree:

In short you are going to continue your rants here with out any credible links to support it :disagree:

Can you provide any link that US believe that MKI is a credible opponent against F-22? Do you even need a credible link to show that its no?:usflag:

I am not saying that Su-30 MKIs can take on F-22..I am saying the current situation any aircrafts who can give F-22 some opposisation at any level is Su-30 along with eurofighter ..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/43322-future-dog-fights-d.html

there are some you tube links in it watch it ..now its your turn to find the links that support your claims that India got US help in ABM technology :)

The article does not say that US has assisted India in developing ABM. But it has the father of Indian missile defence indicating that US assistance is needed. If US assist India, it would be covert and not announced. This is highly likely. This article is from 2008.

India: Missile defense dreams / ISN

While Israel and France have provided India with technical support, some experts remain skeptical. Stratfor analyst Nathan Hughes told ISN Security Watch that ballistic missile defense was not something that the agency could just pick up.

" haven't seen evidence suggesting that the DRDO is either capable of that level of technological sophistication or has pursued a representative test and evaluation program anywhere close to sufficient to field a meaningful BMD [ballistic missile defense] capability."

"Even the US has yet to succeed in having a fool-proof shield in place when it has been working concertedly on this […] for the last three decades with over US$100 billion invested in a wide range of technologies," Hughes argued.

India's indigenous defense programs do not have a good track record, with many ambitious projects either stalled or delayed. Saraswat, the father of India's interceptor missile program, while expressing confidence in recent development work, has indicated that US support is needed.

Lockheed Martin, which pioneered the Patriot and THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) anti-missile system, is considering collaboration with the DRDO on BMD development. In early February, Lockheed's Richard Kirkland hinted that "exploratory discussions" had taken place with Indian government and industry representatives on future ABM collaboration.

The article does not say that US has assisted India in developing ABM. But it has the father of Indian missile defence indicating that US assistance is needed. If US assist India, it would be covert and not announced. This is highly likely. This article is from 2008.

India: Missile defense dreams / ISN

While Israel and France have provided India with technical support, some experts remain skeptical. Stratfor analyst Nathan Hughes told ISN Security Watch that ballistic missile defense was not something that the agency could just pick up.

" haven't seen evidence suggesting that the DRDO is either capable of that level of technological sophistication or has pursued a representative test and evaluation program anywhere close to sufficient to field a meaningful BMD [ballistic missile defense] capability."

"Even the US has yet to succeed in having a fool-proof shield in place when it has been working concertedly on this […] for the last three decades with over US$100 billion invested in a wide range of technologies," Hughes argued.

India's indigenous defense programs do not have a good track record, with many ambitious projects either stalled or delayed. Saraswat, the father of India's interceptor missile program, while expressing confidence in recent development work, has indicated that US support is needed.

Lockheed Martin, which pioneered the Patriot and THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) anti-missile system, is considering collaboration with the DRDO on BMD development. In early February, Lockheed's Richard Kirkland hinted that "exploratory discussions" had taken place with Indian government and industry representatives on future ABM collaboration.

Wonderful they were openly talking about collabration and you assumed the help will be covert..and also there are some parts you just dont want to show here ..let me help you with that ..

India's recently unveiled designs to develop an integrated anti-missile shield has sparked concerns as to the potential impact on the regional strategic balance.

With development underway, reports that the US is willing to assist India in building an anti-missile defense capacity are a cause for concern in both China and Pakistan.

Following successful interceptor missile tests in 2006 and 2007, India claims to have developed an anti-ballistic missile (ABM) capacity, with operational deployment scheduled by 2011.

so even before US willing to help us we already tested our ABMs and was sucessful ..so that makes your statement what???

Potential partners

"We're just beginning to talk about […] what India's needs would be in the realm of missile defense and where cooperation […] might help advance that," US Defense Secretary Robert Gates said during his recent visit to India. He stressed that any resultant joint development effort would not be directed at any specific country.

The other potential ABM development partner is Israel. There have been a series of joint Indo-Israeli defense R&D projects in recent years including cooperation on advanced radars and anti-missile defense systems.

Hope you know the meaning of the words potential and willingness

so dude can we now get back to the topic of China and The Indian Ocean Carrier Fleet

IMO

This topic should be close as China has no carriers. Why talking about a carrier fleet? This kind of bragging would make Chinese look like Indians and most Chinese in here do not brag about a future weapon. I might as well talk about China's galatic star fleet trying to beam someone onto the ship in warp speed.

IMO

This topic should be close as China has no carriers. Why talking about a carrier fleet? This kind of bragging would make Chinese look like Indians and most Chinese in here do not brag about a future weapon. I might as well talk about China's galatic star fleet trying to beam someone onto the ship in warp speed.

now dont brag again by saying chinese dont brag....:smitten:

now dont brag again by saying chinese dont brag....:smitten:

Some of those Chinese folks do brag. Some Americans also brag. many Indians brag. In my opinion, only Americans can brag because by just talking about the fact, Ameicans can seem bragging. However, we are just providing the fact.

But we just let our technology and advance do the talking.

faithfulguy..... i am a grate fan of yours..... your r amazing man.... you are the best hijacker of this fourm?????? why is it that i have always observed that when a thread is started for navy you talk about airforce... when its of army, you talk about indian financial condition, castisum, poor infrastructur.....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom