What's new

China And The Indian Ocean Carrier Fleet

PLAAN carrier fleets in the IOR what a joke.The moment this became real Sri lanka's ports will be scuttled Rajapakse knows that well.The pearls don't work as a military strategy

PLAAN carrier fleets in the IOR what a joke.The moment this became real Sri lanka's ports will be scuttled Rajapakse knows that

PLAAN carrier fleets in the IOR what a joke.The moment this became real Sri lanka's ports will be scuttled Rajapakse knows that

CHINA JUST WANTS TO REFUEL ITS NAVEL SHIPS IN SRI LANKA.

CHINESE NAVY (PLAN) SHIPS ALREADY REFUELING IN SRI LANKA.

CHINA SRI LANKA FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS STRONG.

WHAT CAN INDIA DO? INDIA CAN NOT DOMINATE SOUTH ASIA.

REMEMBER EVERY SOUTH ASIAN COUNTRY (SRI LANKA, BANGALADESH, PAKISTAN & NEPAL) HAVE THERE OWN INTRESTS.

CHINA JUST WANTS TO REFUEL ITS NAVEL SHIPS IN SRI LANKA.
Refuelling is different from carriers in IOR .For carriers in IOR you need a naval base .If Sri Lanka gives a base it means you are asking for LTTE v2.0 with India's assistance to it
CHINESE NAVY (PLAN) SHIPS ALREADY REFUELING IN SRI LANKA.
You are mentioning port calls ,every ship makes portcalls when its in the neigbourhood of other country.PLAAN carrier in Sri Lankan waters mean you are getting India's ire
CHINA SRI LANKA FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS STRONG.
Realpolitik states that pissing India isn't in Sri Lankas intrest
WHAT CAN INDIA DO? INDIA CAN NOT DOMINATE SOUTH ASIA.
We are doing it in South Asia:-)
REMEMBER EVERY SOUTH ASIAN COUNTRY (SRI LANKA, BANGALADESH, PAKISTAN & NEPAL) HAVE THERE OWN INTRESTS.
India is not an exception either:-)

What India should realize is that playing themselves on russian fleet isn't going to do any good. They should amalgamate with Americans and nato. India would automatically inherit many allies like japan, Australia, Singapore, Mangolia, and of course Afghanistan.

And just remember, whenever you change your decision, we yanks are always present down the road in diego garcia.

if indian block the sea line in indian ocean and the Straight, IN have to face not only powerful nations in the east including Japan and China but also furious countries the west such as Saudi, UAE and Iran, which means India may have to handle an oil boycott while fighting a war in the east even if it successfully cuts China off from the mid-east oil .

if indian block the sea line in indian ocean and the Straight, IN have to face not only powerful nations in the east including Japan and China but also furious countries the west such as Saudi, UAE and Iran, which means India may have to handle an oil boycott while fighting a war in the east even if it successfully cuts China off from the mid-east oil .

India's all talk and no backbone.

What India should realize is that playing themselves on russian fleet isn't going to do any good. They should amalgamate with Americans and nato. India would automatically inherit many allies like japan, Australia, Singapore, Mangolia, and of course Afghanistan.

And just remember, whenever you change your decision, we yanks are always present down the road in diego garcia.

Mate India has a free foreign policy and have good relations with the countries you mentioned..and also we are not only using russian weapons we are choosing the best in the world ..

And also I dont think Yanks will interfere in a war with India and China directly..In the event of war we will be our own and we are preparing ourselves for that :)

Last edited:

Dude China and Japan dont have the force to come to Indian ocean and engage Indian Navy ..and not all opec countries will agree with oil embargo against India ..and also India gets oil from Russia and African countries too :bounce:

Mate India has a free foreign policy and have good relations with the countries you mentioned..and also we are not only using russian weapons we are choosing the best in the world ..

And also I dont think Yanks will interfere in a war with India and China directly..In the event of war we will be our own and we are preparing ourselves for that :)

Of course India is not choosing the best of the world. If so, India would only buy from America. Do I see India trying to be part of the JSF development? Of course not.

If America doesn't interfere, I do not see it as a contest between China and India. Indians are the only one who believe that it can win a war with China. I do not believe most Americans or Russians share that same view as you. Otherwise, US won't be giving India so much covert assistance. US would provide more assistance to India. But India, being a prideful country, refused help. But everyone in America knows that India's missile defense is from America, just as Israel's missile defense won't exist without American assistance.

. But everyone in America knows that India's missile defense is from America, just as Israel's missile defense won't exist without American assistance.

Can we have a Link regarding this sentence, Please!!!!!

And as a faithful person as you are. You can do this for me because It will make my disagreement go away. Thanks!!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom