What's new

China and Pakistan Now 'Brothers Forever'

Why don't you web search on "China's road standards"?
Why don't you web search on "The best road conditions in India"?
Each village has a road in China!

My friend, you can find out who is lying.

------------------
why are Chinese companies eager to invest in India?
:azn: India's iron ore in order to "buy".

China is not communist lol. It is one party ruled. Similar to a dictatorship but instead of one person being in control, a group of people are in control.

Thank you for your answer. That will settle a lot of disputes in this forum.

China has the elite class (maybe currently around 200 million) that's better than India. I don't know about the rest (you guys do have 1.2 billion people).

Furthermore, I don't get your idea of how the Westerners are brainwashed when China is censoring the information. I mean you guys can say that we are the ones being censored/brainwashed...However, the truth is that can you give us one example that we Westerners are the ones being censored? Give us a website or some information for example. I can give one for China: my friend from China cannot go on facebook in China

Here is another handy example from this forum. Last year, I was asked by an indian girl, i guess, who lives in England. She heard that Chinese people cannot move freely in our own Country without some kinds of permit.

Can China achieve its current ecnomic accomplishment without letting labours moving smoothly across the country? If the answer is yes, then what if China starts to loose that policy. I guess chinese economy will develop at a rate of more than 100% per year.

Last edited:
China is not communist lol. It is one party ruled. Similar to a dictatorship but instead of one person being in control, a group of people are in control.

Your wrong understanding of the Chinese answer to your question in the 103# . Spoken like someone who has never been to China.

China's right to control by the nine persons, and ten years later, the nine persons will be replaced.

Last edited:
i dn't knw where from India has come in this post...
just few words for u..

u can hate me,,
or love me,,
but u can't ignore me,,,,

jai hind

Free world should have freedom of thought, Western hurt our freedoms in the name of freedom.
We have the freedom to choose collective, and westerners say that is not allowed.

Who is the destroyer of freedom?

巴基斯坦总理会见中国青年代表团

新华网伊斯兰堡1月8日电(记者晏忠华)巴基斯坦总理吉拉尼8日会见正在巴访问的中国青年代表团时表示,无论世界形势如何变化,巴中两国的友好关系将持续下去,任何因素都不会影响两国关系的健康发展。

吉拉尼说,2011年对巴中两国而言是特殊的一年,“巴中友好年”活动已正式启动,两国将举办各种活动共同庆祝建交60周年,其中多项活动涉及青年交往,相信通过这些活动,两国之间的友好关系和传统友谊会进一步加强。

吉拉尼对中国向巴基斯坦提供的洪灾救援和重建援助表示感谢。他说,中国援建的喀喇昆仑公路、瓜达尔港、恰希玛核电站等项目不仅对巴基斯坦的繁荣与发展具有重要意义,同时也是巴中友谊的见证和象征,希望两国青年加强联系,为促进两国友谊和合作发挥更大的作用。

中国青年代表团团长、中华全国青年联合会主席助理倪健在致辞中表示,中国青年代表团由来自各行各业的精英组成,希望他们利用这次机会更多地了解巴基斯坦,为推动两国友谊作出贡献。

巴基斯坦财政和经济事务国务部长希娜和中国驻巴大使刘健也参加了会见。希娜表示,作为巴中两国庆祝建交60周年的第一项活动,中国青年代表团来巴访问具有重要意义,巴基斯坦青年代表团也将随后访问中国,希望巴中青年成为两国之间的青年大使和友谊大使。

应巴基斯坦经济事务部邀请,中国青年代表团一行100人于1月7日抵达巴基斯坦,开始为期7天的友好访问。

2006年11月,胡锦涛主席访问巴基斯坦期间,提出今后5年内邀请500名巴基斯坦青年访华。巴基斯坦政府也随后提出邀请500名中国青年代表访问巴基斯坦。(完)

Pakistani Prime Minister meets Chinese youth delegation
January 8, 2011 23:41:36 Source: Xinhua
ISLAMABAD, Jan. 8 (Xinhua Yan Zhonghua) met with Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani 8 is the Chinese youth delegation visiting Pakistan, said that regardless of how the world situation changes, the friendly relations between Pakistan and China will continue, any factor will not affect the healthy development of bilateral relations.

Gilani said that Pakistan and China in 2011 in terms of a special year, "Pakistan-China friendship year" has been officially launched, the two countries will hold various activities to celebrate the 60th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations, including a number of activities related to youth contacts, I believe that through these activities, the friendly relations between the two countries and further strengthen the traditional friendship.

Gilani for China to Pakistan flood relief and reconstruction assistance grateful. He said that China aided the Karakoram Highway, Gwadar Port, Chashma nuclear power plant project is not only to Pakistan's prosperity and development of great significance, but also witness the friendship between Pakistan and the symbol of the hope that young people of China to strengthen ties To promote friendship and cooperation between the two countries play a greater role.

Chinese youth delegation, Assistant Chairman of China Youth Federation, said Mr Ni Jian, the Chinese youth delegation composed of the elite from all walks of life, hope they will use this opportunity to learn more about Pakistan, for promoting friendship between the two countries contribute.

Pakistan's Minister of State for Finance and Economic Affairs and Chinese Ambassador Mrs Xina also attended the meeting. Xina said that as the establishment of diplomatic relations between Pakistan and China celebrate the 60th anniversary of the first activity, the Chinese youth delegation visit of great significance to Pakistan, Pakistani youth delegation will then visit to China, hoping to be between young Palestinian youth Ambassador Ambassador and friendship.

Invitation of the Ministry of Economic Affairs of Pakistan, the Chinese youth delegation of 100 people arrived in Pakistan on January 7, beginning a 7-day friendly visit.

November 2006, President Hu Jintao's visit to Pakistan during the next 5 years proposed to invite 500 Pakistani young people to visit China. Invitation to the Government of Pakistan has followed 500 youth representatives of China to visit Pakistan.

Link:
???????????????_????_???

1294499291_09xphb.jpg

1294499291_E8VlE0.jpg

1294499291_ms7whQ.jpg

Is China a comunist country? Yes and No.

Yes. Because the Chinese government has only one party in power, it is called the Chinese Communist Party.

No. Because acorrding to the latest statistics, there are about 40million companies in China, 92% of which are privately owned. Communist means these properties, at least most of them, should be owned by the public. Then what kind of communist country is China?

Here is an example from my personal experience when I was in USA. One day when I was eating my lunch in McDounalds, an american guy came to me and we talked friendly. But he suddenly told me that he heard that we Chinese has burned up all our history books in culture revolution. If that is the case, we won't have any history department in our universities today.

You do know the Taiwanese government (ROC) possess a lot more Chinese history books than the PROC. Hmm wonder why..

Your wrong understanding of the Chinese answer to your question in the 103# . Spoken like someone who has never been to China.

China's right to control by the nine persons, and ten years later, the nine persons will be replaced.

Great... the 9 people must have some type of political arrangement with the 9 before...avg. chinese don't even stand a chance to be the 9. I am standing on the side of the avg. chinese btw

Why don't you web search on "China's road standards"?
Why don't you web search on "The best road conditions in India"?
Each village has a road in China!

My friend, you can find out who is lying.

------------------
why are Chinese companies eager to invest in India?
:azn: India's iron ore in order to "buy".

I think you miss my point. I am saying there is no need for censorship if your system works so great. THere would be no need to name China: the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of China if your system is the best. I mean if Western democratic value is completely screwed up, isn't it better to keep out the REPUBLIC in your country's name?

ps. I do know that China recently built a high speed rail network in which a small portion of the population can afford to go on it. and yes...some place in India has no roads lol

Contemporary Chinese culture is very materialistic - for example, China is now the world's largest luxury goods market. Consumer goods spending is increasing much faster than GDP growth. That, added onto the undervalued Yuan and purchasing power parity, means that the approximate number of Chinese people who are now living middle class lives comparable to their OECD peers is around 100-150 million. The real Chinese middle class (defined as those who have a reasonable amount of residual income on discretionary expenses) is somewhere around 400mln, more than the entire US population. You cannot ignore sheer size.

Immature debate?

just because you cant match your intelligence with another person you dont have to make excuses, You dont need a source to answer this question, i wasn't going to answer it but since you dont know anything what is going on then here it is. Every neighbour wants to stay away from Bharat, which includes Nepal, Bangladesh, China, Australia, pakistan and if you want to go back into history we all know how bhartis were kicked out of Africa(Uganda, Zanzibar) and Burma last century

Israel only has friendship with bharat because pakistan gives diplomatic support to occupied palestinians, Both of you are occupiers so your friendship is natural.

Dont think your friendship with russia is as strong as it used to be.

First of all Australia is not a neighbour and secondly what you are saying is incorrect.Nepal has close ties with India.Nepali people have very close ties with India.In fact Nepal is the only country whose citizens can enter India without a passport.Bangladesh has friendly ties with India too.Indian companies are setting up factories etc. in Bangladesh and Bangladesh in turn is helping India to curb terrorism by arresting high ranking terrorists.We do have some disputes with China but China is definitely not staying away from India.In the last visit of the Chinese president deals worth 16 billion USD were signed.

Furthermore Indians were kicked out of Uganda and a few other countries as the dictators in those countries wanted to nationalise all business .India has better relations with Palestinians than Pakistan.India gives millions of dollars in aid and has build several schools and hospitals there unlike Pakistan which bases it's relation on "Islamic brotherhood" and gives only moral support.

Please name few of your best friends, Last time i checked bharat is the only country in the world which has more enemies than friends

We are self reliant,we don't need brothers like you do.
We are the 2nd fastest growing nation and are getting rapidly self reliant.We have only one best friend and that is Russia.Russia also maintains a good relation maybe for money.But in global politics there is nothing called "Brotherhood".
India is becoming brother of other nations by helping them and doesn't need a brother/best friend now.
Times have changed.

Great... the 9 people must have some type of political arrangement with the 9 before...avg. chinese don't even stand a chance to be the 9. I am standing on the side of the avg. chinese btw

You are wrong. Chinese people has the opportunity to be the 9.

Is there any country which calls bharat a brotherly country, I dont think so,

Did you mark someone has immature?
Got some brain?
After the first two posts of the thread yours is the 3rd.
And that's from where the troll begins.
:hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom