What's new

China and Pakistan Now 'Brothers Forever'

No offence to Pakistani members but in my opinion China is just using Pakistan just like the US did and is doing.By building ports ,highways etc. China is just ensuring that it stays connected with Africa and Middle East via the Arabian sea so that there are no problems with logistics.

I think you miss my point. I am saying there is no need for censorship if your system works so great. THere would be no need to name China: the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of China if your system is the best. I mean if Western democratic value is completely screwed up, isn't it better to keep out the REPUBLIC in your country's name?

ps. I do know that China recently built a high speed rail network in which a small portion of the population can afford to go on it. and yes...some place in India has no roads lol

Western democratic value is correct, but this is our own thing.
We're going to get more and more democracy. We do not need "the help of the Western".

Some say India is burning because of Sino-Pak friendship...Funniest thinking of the decade.

We compete with China,not be brothers.
:azn:

The world knows that,but Chinese and Pakistanis won't understand that China and India are the horses of the same race.

Contemporary Chinese culture is very materialistic - for example, China is now the world's largest luxury goods market. Consumer goods spending is increasing much faster than GDP growth. That, added onto the undervalued Yuan and purchasing power parity, means that the approximate number of Chinese people who are now living middle class lives comparable to their OECD peers is around 100-150 million. The real Chinese middle class (defined as those who have a reasonable amount of residual income on discretionary expenses) is somewhere around 400mln, more than the entire US population. You cannot ignore sheer size.

warkuo 要么是轮子要么是民主逗士要么是绿毛,跟他争也没用,直接开骂,骂得越难听越好。对这种人渣根本不用讲什么道理,他们早已经丧失了客观分析信息的能力。在海外它这种货色不少,刚才它说我们高铁只服务少数人,可笑的是以前我们没高铁的时候他们说是因为我们没本事,有了之后又说大多数人坐不起!呵呵,所以嘛,咱们也不用浪费时间

Some say India is burning because of Sino-Pak friendship...Funniest thinking of the decade.

We compete with China,not be brothers.
:azn:

The world knows that,but Chinese and Pakistanis won't understand that China and India are the horses of the same race.

We compete with ourselves.
We compete with Qin Dynasty.
We compete with Han Dynasty.
We compete with Tang Dynasty.
We compete with Song Dynasty.
We compete with Ming Dynasty.
Not compete with India.

The Chinese knows that, but India won't understand.

We are proud of the revival of civilization.
The India is proud of Russian T50.
and We feel that a Chinese wind music better than the fighter.

Indians don't know what is the Chinese people want:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%BA%BA%B7%FE
http://tieba.baidu.com/f/tupian?kw=%BA%BA%B7%FE

Our T50:
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjI2MDU1MjQ4/v.swf

1101091038f18de7eb5b5f2717.jpg

1101091038843a0ed47bcf4c85.jpg

Last edited:
warkuo 要么是轮子要么是民主逗士要么是绿毛,跟他争也没用,直接开骂,骂得越难听越好。对这种人渣根本不用讲什么道理,他们早已经丧失了客观分析信息的能力。在海外它这种货色不少,刚才它说我们高铁只服务少数人,可笑的是以前我们没高铁的时候他们说是因为我们没本事,有了之后又说大多数人坐不起!呵呵,所以嘛,咱们也不用浪费时间

我觉得,可以不赞同对方的观点,但不能用辱骂和暴力剥夺他说话的权利。
红卫兵时我们错了一次,不应该重复这样的错误。

You do know the Taiwanese government (ROC) possess a lot more Chinese history books than the PROC. Hmm wonder why..

Wrong! No need to discuss with you on that. And this is just my third example from you of the western media brainwash. Thanks.

Last edited:
我觉得,可以不赞同对方的观点,但不能用辱骂和暴力剥夺他说话的权利。
红卫兵时我们错了一次,不应该重复这样的错误。

这种态度就是我们在国际上一直处于被动的原因。对方已经在用暴力和辱骂剥夺我们的话语权,凭什么我们不能还击?米国还不仅剥夺他人的话语权,他们还直接剥夺了他人的生命和他国的主权!难道我们无权反驳米粉的谬论?凭什么我们要在邪恶面前低头?凭什么我们要在暴力的面前沉默?你不觉得这样很可耻吗?

什么叫错误?我觉得说一个在最近50年屠杀了1000万人的(保守计算),占领了五个主权国家的,在海外有700多个军事基地,军事开支远远超过国防许要(占全球军事开支47%),和朝鲜一样贷款扩军,支持过包括本拉登在内的恐怖分子的国家是一个热爱和平的国家是错的,你呢?我觉得这比红卫兵的行为更错,起码他们还没睁眼说瞎话。

当然,我不觉得他说的是瞎话。他的逻辑很简单:凡是中国的,都是落后的,差的,凡是中国做的,都是错误的,而只要与米国有一点点关系的都是光荣的,正义的。正确与否,只不过是一个不重要的细节。这种想法跟汪精卫又有什么区别?他们还照搬了“曲线救国”的理念呢,我还能说什么呢?!答案不言而喻!只不过把崇拜的对象从日本转移到米国了。难道你觉得我们不应该批评汪精卫之流吗?当然,前提条件是warkuo有华人的DNA(不能称作华人,更不能称作中国人)。如果是白人那他就更无权批评我们了。

Here is the fourth example, again from my personal experience when I was in USA. One day I talked to my good friend Aaron, who is a tall black guy. I told him I know Martin Luther King and his famous speech "I have a dream", moreover, I saw the film "Uncle Tom's Cabin" in China, when I was only a kid. But the only thing I can remember about the film is it tells a very touching story. He was really astonished, and said "You know, those propaganda here".

Last edited:
这种态度就是我们在国际上一直处于被动的原因。对方已经在用暴力和辱骂剥夺我们的话语权,凭什么我们不能还击?米国还不仅剥夺他人的话语权,他们还直接剥夺了他人的生命和他国的主权!难道我们无权反驳米粉的谬论?凭什么我们要在邪恶面前低头?凭什么我们要在暴力的面前沉默?你不觉得这样很可耻吗?

什么叫错误?我觉得说一个在最近50年屠杀了1000万人的(保守计算),占领了五个主权国家的,在海外有700多个军事基地,军事开支远远超过国防许要(占全球军事开支47%),和朝鲜一样贷款扩军,支持过包括本拉登在内的恐怖分子的国家是一个热爱和平的国家是错的,你呢?我觉得这比红卫兵的行为更错,起码他们还没睁眼说瞎话。

当然,我不觉得他说的是瞎话。他的逻辑很简单:凡是中国的,都是落后的,差的,凡是中国做的,都是错误的,而只要与米国有一点点关系的都是光荣的,正义的。正确与否,只不过是一个不重要的细节。这种想法跟汪精卫又有什么区别?他们还照搬了“曲线救国”的理念呢,我还能说什么呢?!答案不言而喻!只不过把崇拜的对象从日本转移到米国了。难道你觉得我们不应该批评汪精卫之流吗?当然,前提条件是warkuo有华人的DNA(不能称作华人,更不能称作中国人)。如果是白人那他就更无权批评我们了。

淡定,不要激动...
他们是他们,我们是我们。不应该让外人恶意的言语和无知的猜想影响到我们对未来的追求和对礼仪的坚持。
我们柄执自己文明传统的同时,也应该学会接纳其他文明的优点;
我们可拒绝外人的要求和干涉,但不应该用粗俗的漫骂封上他们的嘴巴。
罗马之所以伟大,是因为它有着广阔的胸襟,不象雅典和斯巴达一样执着于古老的血统。

那是一个笑话,台湾的历史教科书,我上次好象已经拿了确实的资料反驳这点了,在抗日上大陆的教科书比台湾的客观一百倍。

Back
Top Bottom