What's new

China and India’s 2,000-year manufacturing reign

Once again, please read carefully what I say and try to comprehend it.
The Republic of India did not exist until 47.
before that "India" was a term given by foreigners to an area that had many states fighting each other bound by ocean on two sides and a mountain range on top. There was also a river called the "indus" which would be used to give this area it's name.
Guys waht a logic. If i apply this logic than 100% of the world countries are without any history. You must understant hundred years back the geogrphy of the world was totaly different and in next hundred years it will again change. This geographical changes does not change the history. If name of a country changes, it does not menas thats its history changes. You cant say that since Iran is the new name of Persia, so due to this renaming there history is removed. Use some common sense and think logically

Nope, not for the majority of history, just for the briefest amount of time, in various empires. These areas were also part of the Persian and Central Asian empires.

Nope, Balochistan, Sind, Punjab were as much a part of India, as were UP, Bihar and Gujarat until British carved out Pakistan.

The topic is how India was never a nation before 47, and thus comparing Indian industrial output to other actual countries is disingenuous.

And yes, I can apply the bold part to myself, which is why everything I say is based in reality and on topic. Not angry ego trips and off topic trolling due to lack of knowledge/intelligence.
Yes Genius you are the oly true historian all the ancient travellers from China, Columbus, Romans and Greeks were worlds biggest trollers.

Nope, Balochistan, Sind, Punjab were as much a part of India, as were UP, Bihar and Gujarat until British carved out Pakistan.

Not the British we fought for, and gave our blood, for the birth of our nation.

Yes Genius you are the oly true historian all the ancient travellers from China, Columbus, Romans and Greeks were worlds biggest trollers.

They came to the Indus region which is in Pakistan, and what india the geographical term is named after.

The topic is how India was never a nation before 47, and thus comparing Indian industrial output to other actual countries is disingenuous.

And yes, I can apply the bold part to myself, which is why everything I say is based in reality and on topic. Not angry ego trips and off topic trolling due to lack of knowledge/intelligence.

u seriously lack knowledge or i can say ur knowledge is dwarfed by HATE u have for india and hindus........ u are making a fun of urself.... however PAKISTAN took birth when RAAMU KAAKA WAS 3 YEAR OLDS:D

They came to the Indus region which is in Pakistan, and what india the geographical term is named after.
Yes Vaskodigama landed in Indus river and Columbus was also looking for a highway to Pakistan in place of short sea route to India, als the ancient Chinese travellers ended up in Patiliputra(modern Bihar) by mistake, actully they were haiding for holly dip in Indus.

Rafi is true only Pakistanis fight for freedom, thats why there were movements like quit India ooops quit Pakistan.

Dirty indians trying to steal Pakistans history, Harrapa and Mohenjadaro are in Pakistan, they are also the largest IVC cities and have nothing to do with india, there are small tiny hamlets in both india and Afghanistan, but they are so small to be insignificant.

IVC= Ancient Pakistan :pakistan:

Exactly Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq were actually from Harappa who betrayed their kings Sirajuddaulah
and Tipu Sultan of Mohenjodaro. Urdu language actually emerged in Sukkar in Sindh Province.
slap-1.gif

Like Pakistan never lay claim on Maurya Dynasty and Gupta Dynasty they also don't lay claim on Mughal Dynasty.
waveundies.gif

5889 posts but the maturity level ..............thankz rafi .................you made my year.............:rofl::pakistan:

The undeniable truth is that because possession is ours, you poor indians will have to deal with it, all of our national cultural treasures belong to us. Accept it, resistance is futile.

@rusty sometimes u pathetically contradict urself. PRC gained control over china in 49 and chinese r proud of their ancestry. Then india which was divided into 16 mahajanapadas in early 600BC got unified in 47. so india and pakistan have equal right to be proud of their ancestry buddy. By ur logic even china became a nation in 49 and CD wont be very happy hearing that.n please note it was INDIA which lured the west to this subcontinent not the janapadas as individual.

Pakistan is a unique country where the origins of great civilizations and religions are found in abundance. Civilizations as old as 7000 BC and origins of Buddhism at Taxila and northern areas, besides the remains of Rehman Dheri Site (4000 - 3300 BC) and the famous Indus Valley civilizations abound Pakistan. The area which is now under present day Pakistan has seen traders and invaders both from south (Arabian Sea), from north, west and northwest (Iran and Afghanistan) and travellers from China, besides the marching armies of the Alexander of Macedonia, Mongols and Moguls that trampled and conquered the lands now in Pakistan. The last foreign domination was that of the British that brought an end to the Muslims rule of Moguls, till the fateful day of 14 August 1947 when Pakistan emerged as a Muslim state on the world map to usher in the Muslim rule once again.

Seen in this perspective, the archaeological remains date back to the Mehrgarh civilization that thrived about 7000 BC, a period that coincides with the Egyptian civilization. Thus there is wide variety of architectural structures and their remains describing how history unfolded in this part of the world, and what remains of the earlier civilizations, Buddhist origins, Hindu, Muslim and British architecture. A discovery in 1920-21 in general area Sahiwal, Pakistan first unearthed the presences of Harappan period remains and then there was no ending. The excavations continued to unearth architecture of Harappa, Taxila, Moenjodaro, Kot Diji, Takht Bhai, Rehman Dheri and Hund. And more was yet to come when in the desolate and treeless vast tracts of Balochistan, the remains of one of the oldest civilization of the world, Mehrgarh were discovered. With such a rich archaeological treasure, Pakistan is proud to be the possessor of some of the oldest and rare archaeological heritage of the world..

logo_mehrgarh.jpg
logo_rehmandheri.jpg
logo_kotdiji.jpg
logo_moenjodaro.jpg
logo_harappa.jpg
logo_taxila.jpg
logo_hund.jpg

Pakistan Paedia -Archaeology of Pakistan

Pakistan_Flag1.jpg

Why pakistanis are spaming this thread with with BS and kre BS???????

This thread is about India-china.........nobody in the world talks about pakistan learn to deal with it.

Seriously?
Are you seriously going to argue that China never had a central authority?
Man, what do they teach you in your schools? It sure as heck isn't based on reality.

The entire Chinese history is based on central rule. We have thousands upon thousands of books detailing life in the emperors courts and how he exerted his control over his dominion.

Hell, Japan even invaded Korea 500 years ago because they wanted to get to China so the leader of Japan could marry one of the emperors daughters.

Yes I am for real, and I provided a real argument for a real human being to understand and contemplate.

Since you clearly didn't, I can only assume that you are not real. :lol:

I can't see any central authority in Chinese Map in most of their entire history, its all small kingdoms. Reposting the same for you.
Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

Why pakistanis are spaming this thread with with BS and kre BS???????

This thread is about India-china.........nobody in the world talks about pakistan learn to deal with it.

Yes, these Punjabis, Sindhis and Pashtuns stole our Urdu language and made it as their official language when the fact is Urdu is the language of North-India. Now, in the last they are trolling.

The undeniable truth is that because possession is ours, you poor indians will have to deal with it, all of our national cultural treasures belong to us. Accept it, resistance is futile.

Why you stole our Urdu language, do sanu-tuwadda in Punjabi but don't claim our Urdu language, Punjabi!!!

Rafi can you tell me.... 1. when did Islam entered into Indian subcontinent....
2. and tell me what religion existed before Islam.....
3. there is no islam religion before muslim rulers invasion of India.....
4.Pakistan purely separated upon religion not according to land.....

Rafi is true warrior trying to get his identity.....

Emergence of Civilization

The first appearance of the Indus civilization was the early Harappan/Ravi Phase. This Ravi Phase, named after the nearby Ravi River, lasted from approximately 3300 BC, or even 3500 BC, to 2800 BC. This phase is related to the Hakra Phase, identified in the Ghaggar-Hakra River valley to the west, and predates the Kot Diji Phase (2800-2600 BC), named after a site in northern Sindh near Mohenjo-daro. Increasing knowledge of the Ravi and Kot Diji Phase occupations at Harappa, and of contemporary settlements throughout northwestern South Asia, permits glimpses of later Indus Civilization. Some of the most exciting discoveries in Ravi Phase levels have been of early writing. The origins of the Indus script-like signs dates from 3300-2800 BC. This would make the origins of writing in South Asia approximately the same time as in ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia. The civilization's mature Harappan period began from 2600 BC.

http://uploadpad.com/files/indusvalleyseals.jpg

I can't see any central authority in Chinese Map in most of their entire history, its all small kingdoms. Reposting the same for you.
Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

Yes, these Punjabis, Sindhis and Pashtuns stole our Urdu language and made it as their official language when the fact is Urdu is the language of North-India. Now, in the last they are trolling.

Why you stole our Urdu language, do sanu-tuwadda in Punjabi but don't claim our Urdu language, Punjabi!!!

PUNJABI is an indo aryan language..... whose root language is sanskrit

Back
Top Bottom