What's new

China and India’s 2,000-year manufacturing reign

Guys we should stop spending time and bandwidth in discussing with these genious, and start discussing on Topic.
You can awoke a sleeping person but not to a person who is perteding to sleeping

indians should not talk about our history in this thread, and we wont get involved.

The big problem of course, is that there wasn't a nation called "India" one thousand years ago, and no concept of "Indian nationalism" based on such a state.

They are basically comparing the geographic area of what comprises modern-day India. Which would be similar to comparing the geographic region of Europe as a whole.

There wasn't a nation called China as well.. check your ever changing maps.. China was one under the rule of Mancus and Mongols and i think in true sense they are the rightful owners of Chin..

There wasn't a nation called China as well.. check your ever changing maps.. China was one under the rule of Mancus and Mongols and i think in true sense they are the rightful owners of Chin..

Chinese-Dragon ran away after seeing the map I provided him. :rofl::rofl:

indians should not talk about our history in this thread, and we wont get involved.

Nobody is claiming the converts history, we are the owner of the brave Hindu history which stood tall against invaders and took blows on chests instead of converting at the very first sign of danger.. Some of us retreaded to attack and teach lesson to the invaders/converts again. The weak hearts converts are none related to us and can claim as much Arab history as they want but stay away from Great Hindu History.. We got nothing to do with converts..

Good job, these Chins forget that they are living a life donated by Americans.. Else each would have been either a Japanese today or an experiment in Unit 751's.. Shameless people don't even Thank Americans for the life granted..

I can see Chinese-dragon online. The guy is finally back after the crowd left this thread. :lol: :lol:

No actually your map backs up my point. :lol: There has been a continous succession of states/dynasties, all claiming the same "Mandate of Heaven" to rule China. A clear path of succession.

The periods in which China was fractured into several states, were during the short periods BETWEEN the major Dynasties, look at the dates. For the vast majority of history, China has been ruled from a Central Authority, that of the ruler who took the Mandate of Heaven.

India on the other hand, it was never a state in all of history, barring some rare anomalies like Ashoka's Empire, who have more in common with British India than anything else.

Even the NAME of your country "India" was based on the Indus River, which existed in British India, not in what is called India today. They named you that because the Indus Valley Civilization was the foundation of civilization in South Asia.

Today of course, the borders of the historical Indus Valley Civilization exist almost entirely within modern day Pakistan. You are named after a river in another country, and your culture stems from there as well.

Chin is named after what? Sanskrit word

Chin was united under whom? Manchus, Mongols. Japanese would have been third to unite them but unfortunately tangled their thorns with Americans.

Chin follows the religion born in which land? India. Bodh gaya.

Chin could not fight their war against Japanese. Americans won them the war.. Indians fought for them too.. On the other hand, Indians threw Britishers out of their land.

Chin land was occupied by Britishes till like late 1990's - Hongkong, Macau.. What a shame for a so called super duper power!! :lol: Even they were not able to take land back from Portugese and finally when they got it they got it back on British and Portugese terms..

Chin follows the religion born in which land? India. Bodh gaya.

Another Indian lie. :rofl:

The Buddha was born in what is now modern-day Nepal. This was long before the artificial entity known as "India" was created by the Western colonialists.

The Indus Valley Civilization, the source of all civilization in South Asia, is situated in what is now modern-day Pakistan.

Which means that all of India's historical inventions and claims are actually from a civilization whos territory has been inherited by Pakistan, not India. :no:

The Buddha was born in what is now modern-day Nepal. This was long before the artificial entity known as "India" was created by the Western colonialists.

The Indus Valley Civilization, the source of all civilization in South Asia, is situated in what is now modern-day Pakistan.

Which means that all of India's historical inventions and claims are actually from a civilization whos territory has been inherited by Pakistan, not India. :no:

Buddha was born in Lumbini and Bushism was born in Bodh Gaya.. I think its time to measure your IQ again.. Go run to the IQ clinic..

You are misguided and misinformed :lol:

You are misguided and misinformed :lol:

Buddha was born in Lumbini, which is in Nepal. :wave:

The Indus Valley Civilization was based around the Indus River, which now exists almost entirely within Pakistan.

Both of these are facts. :azn:

The Indus Valley Civilization was based around the Indus River, which now exists almost entirely within Pakistan.

Chin kid has gone crazy it seems!! Did you Thank Britishers for finally releasing you in 1997? Since you got to be among the last countries to get Independence I got to ask you, How do you feel now? Were you better under Britishers or under CCP who calls you Dogs?

The ancestors of 1.2 billion indians migrated from the indus valley and changed their ethnic make up to blend in .... the modern day india...lol

:lol: please see the post before that? have u heard the bodh gaya ??

Indus originates from india....well our ancient name is Bharat and Hindustan not india... :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom