What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

Are you aware, Islamabad and Lahore are actually less than 100 KM from Indian territory? What will happen if a massive artillery barrage is launched from India on these cities and nuclear attack on rest of the cities. You may break India but will cease to exist yourself.

What will happen if massive bombs were dropped on Delhi, Mumbai and every other big Indian city? :rolleyes: Indian muslims should be ready for new Pakistan when opportunity arise. You will enjoy gau mata ka gosht again.

What will happen if massive bombs were dropped on Delhi, Mumbai and every other big Indian city? :rolleyes: Indian muslims should be ready for new Pakistan when opportunity arise. You will enjoy gau mata ka gosht again.
Doesn't change the fate of Pakistan still. Pakistan will still be destroyed completely. As a Pakistani, which one will concern you most -- survival of Pakistan or breaking or destruction of India?

Oh, BTW, I am a Muslim and I want no new Pakistan. Nor anyone I know wants.

Doesn't change the fate of Pakistan still. Pakistan will still be destroyed completely. As a Pakistani, which one will concern you most -- survival of Pakistan or breaking or destruction of India?

Oh, BTW, I am a Muslim and I want no new Pakistan. Nor anyone I know wants.

As a Pakistani liberation of Kashmir muslims is 1st priority if there is opportunity like in 1962 because it's disputed and occupied by Bharat. Other India is destined to break in pieces without any external intervention. Survival of Pakistan is obviously more important.

As a Pakistani liberation of Kashmir muslims is 1st priority if there is opportunity like in 1962 because it's disputed and occupied by Bharat. Other India is destined to break in pieces without any external intervention. Survival of Pakistan is obviously more important.
Well then its settled, your geography and India's Nuclear capabilities precludes any Pakistani attack to break India. Any attempt of a two front war will lead indian leadership to take desperate action of blowing up cities in Pakistan. BTW, even in 1962, you prepared and launched an attack in '65.

Well then its settled, your geography and India's Nuclear capabilities precludes any Pakistani attack to break India. Any attempt of a two front war will lead indian leadership to take desperate action of blowing up cities in Pakistan. BTW, even in 1962, you prepared and launched an attack in '65.

if you are Muslim women, statistically there is a greater chance of you having to defend your honor from your hindu brothers than Pakistan being destroyed

Further, Pakistan has and will remain . Insh'Allah!

So please don't worry about Pakistan sister

They trepass Chinese territory to reach the disputed Bhutan Chinese area. They will need to pass through the same boundary to go back to India.

Are you by any chance relying on Google Maps?

Because Google Maps have Doklam completely wrongly marked.

well wasn't it your PM Bhutto, the one who got hanged, who said Pakistanis will eat grass but get the bomb. So are you sure it will be " gau mata ka gosht" or is it Pakistanis since cows also eat grass. I may manage with beef but can't be a cannibal!

I doubt India will go nuclear if they lost Kashmir which is occupied by them anyway. If they do then Pakistan will respond with nukes. Pakistan didn't do anything 1962, lost opportunity.

if you are Muslim women, statistically there is a greater chance of you having to defend your honor from your hindu brothers than Pakistan being destroyed

Further, Pakistan has and will remain . Insh'Allah!

So please don't worry about Pakistan sister
I am not worried about Pakistan one bit -- that is Pakistani's headache. I am merely reminding them, if they plan to mess with India, they will cease to exist -- Insha'Allah.

As far as my personal security goes; nothing my .25 can't take care of.

I doubt India will go nuclear if they lost Kashmir which is occupied by them anyway. If they do then Pakistan will respond with nukes. Pakistan didn't do anything 1962, lost opportunity.
India will. Loss of Kashmir implies disintegration of India. All bets are off at that point. India recently has lowered the threshold on the use of nuclear weapon.

Last edited:
India will. Loss of Kashmir implies disintegration of India. All bets are off at that point. India recently has lowered the threshold on the use of nuclear weapon.

Then Pakistanis are ready for shahadat. Its baniya which is scared from fire of hell, you being muslima know what awaits these little hindus in hell. Nuclear or not Kashmiri muslims will be free.

I am not worried about Pakistan one bit -- that is Pakistani's headache. I am merely reminding them, if they plan to mess with India, they will cease to exist -- Insha'Allah.

As far as my personal security goes; nothing my .25 can't take care of.

if you are not worried why are you reminding ?

There are many false flaggers on the web and you may be one of them

Looks like the 25% are asleep since hindus are killing Muslims everyday over gau mata, so again, if you are a Muslim women you should be worried about being brutally raped by your hindu brothers or hacked & beaten to death.

that should be a greater concern for you than "reminding" Pakistan

Seems to me that all the big and foul mouths of India are posting here on Pakistan Defense Forums because a country with recent advancements like India has had wouldn't have done it with foul mouths that are here. Then again India progressed mainly during Prime Minister Manmohan Singh (Sikh) and President A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (Muslim) tenures.

Now that the Sanghi Chaiwala has the office, he has put India in a self-destruct position. They are killing their own people based on caste and religion all over the country. That should backfire and cause many divisions in the country making the governance very hard of a large population and end result would be devastating. Hence, Pakistan and China should just sit on sidelines with their pop corn and favorite pop and enjoy India's self-inflicted demise.

Then Pakistanis are ready for shahadat. Its baniya which is scared from fire of hell, you being muslima know what awaits these little hindus in hell. Nuclear or not Kashmiri muslims will be free.

brother, she's most likely a false flagger

Back
Top Bottom