What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

Seems to me that all the big and foul mouths of India are posting here on Pakistan Defense Forums because a country with recent advancements like India has had wouldn't have done it with foul mouths that are here. Then again India progressed mainly during Prime Minister Manmohan Singh (Sikh) and President A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (Muslim) tenures.

Now that the Sanghi Chaiwala has the office, he has put India in a self-destruct position. They are killing their own people based on caste and religion all over the country. That should backfire and cause many divisions in the country making the governance very hard of a large population and end result would be devastating. Hence, Pakistan and China should just sit on sidelines with their pop corn and favorite pop and enjoy India's self-inflicted demise.

Modi is trying to divert attention away from lynchings of dalits and muslims with small level conflicts with Pakistan and now China but it can backfire.

if you are not worried why are you reminding ?

There are many false flaggers on the web and you may be one of them

Looks like the 25% are asleep since hindus are killing Muslims everyday over gau mata, so again, if you are a Muslim women you should be worried about being brutally raped by your hindu brothers or hacked & beaten to death.

that should be a greater concern for you than "reminding" Pakistan
Says a guy who is certainly a false flagger.

I guess you don't know what a .25 is. Thats weird considering you are on a defense forum.

You mean definitely INDIAN just not a Muslim nor female.

how can a female ever defend indian rapists ?

we all know rape has become a national sport throughout hindia

and since they lost so badly against Pakistan one can argue that hindus are better at raping their mothers and sisters than playing cricket

how can a female every defend indian rapists ?

and since they lost so badly against Pakistan one can argue that hindus are better at raping their mothers and sisters than playing cricket
Take a chill pill hotshot. Indian Muslims are mostly on India's side. Unfortunate that is too much for false flaggers to process.

Says a guy who is certainly a false flagger.

I guess you don't know what a .25 is. Thats weird considering you are on a defense forum.

sister, your gun will be of no use when hindus hunt you down

perhaps, you can carry 2 .25s with the hopes of Pakistan disintegrating & gau muth drinkers accepting Muslims

sister, your gun will be of no use when hindus hunt you down

perhaps, you can carry 2 .25s with the hopes of Pakistan disintegrating & gau muth drinkers accepting Muslims

Never faced a mob before? I have, some streets of Seattle are not exactly -- shall we say civilized enough. And trust me, Indian mobs are nothing compared to what we have back there. Thats why I like a .25. small enough to carry around and powerful enough to terrorize the first person in the mob. Once he runs or falls, rest follow.

how can a female ever defend indian rapists ?

I don't believe in defending rapists. I believe in shooting them in head.

Wonder who you Pakistanis will support ?
You can reclaim the Kashmir area gifted to China by your cowardly leaders while we teach them a lesson in rest of the areas.
No I guess India should use the line that Pakistan uses against India (Atum Bumb)...Miniature Atum Bumb...that should be enough.

Never faced a mob before? I have, some streets of Seattle are not exactly -- shall we say civilized enough. And trust me, Indian mobs are nothing compared to what we have back there.

Dear Sister,

IF and only IF you are Indian Muslim women-

Please remember that Pakistani Muslims and Muslims around the world really do care about the safety and future of Indian Muslims.

Hopefully, you wake up some day and realize that hindus want to eradicate Muslims from india as part of their ghar wapsi agenda

Indian Muslims should start defending themselves like they are in Kashamir, otherwise, you will face death at the hands of hindus.

Dear Sister,

IF and only IF you are Indian Muslim women-

Please remember that Pakistani Muslims and Muslims around the world really do care about the safety and future of Indian Muslims.

Hopefully, you wake up some day and realize that hindus want to eradicate Muslims from india as part of their ghar wapsi agenda

Indian Muslims should start defending themselves like they are in Kashamir, otherwise, you will face death at the hands of hindus.
Actually, Muslims do NOT care about each other as much as you are trying to hard sell. Try moving to Saudi Arabia and inter marry there. Try obtaining an India citizenship for your Pakistani spouse or Pakistani citizenship for your Indian spouse. Members of my extended family have tried all of this at one point of time or another and results were not pretty at all.

Lastly, there is a bigger factor which decides your survival. That is your financial status. Muslims in India -- or else where for that matter -- will do well to achieve decent income. It is one thing for a mob to attack a poorly constructed detached house and another to try attack a gated community with armed guards.

The ones who are killed or brutalized the most are the poorest ones irrespective of their religion.

Back
Top Bottom