What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

Stop making shit up. China did not invade Bhutan.
Do you know the whole story? China is building a road which is in Chinese territory. The Indians are shitting in their Dhoti and asking the Bhutanese to confront the Chinese by giving an excuse that their road is very close to one of Bhutan's army camp at Zompelri.
So stop conjuring facts by pulling it from your a**.

spread your Chinese propaganda somewhere else , the road is being built on Bhutan disputed territory which it currently controls
here is Bhutanese source , stuff you BS back in your a**

http://www.kuenselonline.com/road-construction-inside-bhutanese-territory-violates-agreements-mfa/

Bhutan has conveyed to China, both on the ground and through the diplomatic channel that the construction of the road inside Bhutanese territory is a direct violation of the agreements and affects the process of demarcating the boundary between the two countries, the foreign ministry has stated in a press release it issued yesterday.

Well

Well if u r a eg of high IQ Chinese , god help the Chinese army.
We don't need God to make you guys dance on the battlefield. :rofl:

spread your Chinese propaganda somewhere else , the road is being built on Bhutan disputed territory which it currently controls
here is Bhutanese source , stuff you BS back in your a**

http://www.kuenselonline.com/road-construction-inside-bhutanese-territory-violates-agreements-mfa/

Bhutan has conveyed to China, both on the ground and through the diplomatic channel that the construction of the road inside Bhutanese territory is a direct violation of the agreements and affects the process of demarcating the boundary between the two countries, the foreign ministry has stated in a press release it issued yesterday.
The delusional bacteria is not convinced... Wait, let me dig up the NDTV report for you.

http://www.ndtv.com/video/news/news...cs-461556?type=video&id=461556&category=video

Of course you , Are you really teasing me for Bangladesh :D

Grr blasphemy ,drown me in Jhelum instead :/

Are you suggesting i have hernia ?
ohhhh kia henia wahan main hota hay? sachi till this day i didn't bother to check

Of course you , Are you really teasing me for Bangladesh :D

Grr blasphemy ,drown me in Jhelum instead :/

Are you suggesting i have hernia ?
Haha... If you want to use that term who am I to stop you? :D

You know very well about 'made in china' ,in fact the weapons made in China are simply unusable, just frightening.Dont like those weapons which india imported from Russia and US,its real weapons that will help india to conquer all of South Asia.
Good For accepting the Truth

No,no,no ,guy,the leader dare not fight because of there are no high quality weapons.you have powerful weapons but we dont.you indians are richer than the Chinese, even if you don't have to work,because your india is real superpower.

Yes we are real Super Power See How many warnings from your Country Because of you are afraid of everything, More ever all your weapons are copy cat

Does india militairily stand a chance against china i believe theyre not in the same league china will humiliate india

It is not wise to challenge china when you're not strong enough while on top of it share a border with them

they can't even Do anything except Barking on the News,

If Bad time for india then It's Bad time for them also

The chinese poked us too much,they could do this in may be barren wasteland in ladakh,but not just north of the hypersensitive chicken's neck area.We have no option but to respond if they threaten our survival.China needs to learn this is not 1962 with 10,000 indian soldiers spread out in penny packets armed with bolt action rifles against 80,000 PLA with kalashnikovs.Nor is idiot nehru in charge,if they want a fight they will get one.After that this game of cat and mouse will be over once and for all.India will join USA in permanent strategic encirclement of China.You try to irritate all your neighbours at the same time with your petty tactics,and that is china's fate.A combined japanese,South korean, indian,vietnamese,australian, US arc where they won't be able to move an inch anywhere.

Last edited:
Indians remember this isn't 1962 anymore when Ayub backed off. Now Pakistan will grab Bharat from neck and break it. Then oppressed Kashmiris, Nagalandis, Tamils, Dalits, Sikhs will become free.

Indians remember this isn't 1962 anymore when Ayub backed off. Now Pakistan will grab Bharat from neck and break it. Then oppressed Kashmiris, Nagalandis, Tamils, Dalits, Sikhs will become free.
Are you aware, Islamabad and Lahore are actually less than 100 KM from Indian territory? What will happen if a massive artillery barrage is launched from India on these cities and nuclear attack on rest of the cities. You may break India but will cease to exist yourself.

Back
Top Bottom