What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

Bro, why are the Indians bringing in Indo-Pak war? This is Sino-Indo war. I think they are feeling insecured now. They know they cannot fight a prolonged war with China. Our MIC can easily out gun them, imagine they can't even produce rifles and artillery.
It's Indo-sino war . And I agree Pakistanis should stay away from this serious conflict.
It won't be a prolonged war. We all know Chinese goods dont work for long.
Maximum few rounds and the guns start jamming and the planes start crashing.

Bro, why are the Indians bringing in Indo-Pak war? This is Sino-Indo war. I think they are feeling insecured now. They know they cannot fight a prolonged war with China. Our MIC can easily out gun them, imagine they can't even produce rifles and artillery.

:lol: when they cannot argue with Chinese they just jump up to 71 this way they feel their burning asses have got some cold water that can decrease the burning they get from 62 defeat .

Pakistanis here are merely supporting our Chinese friends and we should do that it is in our interests but do not know why Indians instead of discussing the reasons for 62 defeat at the hands of China, jump to 71 Indian State Terrorism against Pakistan

lol the irony

china a country 1000x larger invades Bhutan a country without a army, to illegally construct bunkers there , and here sits a chinaman claiming india is the one bullying. man the chinsese propaganda is worse than north koreans
Stop making shit up. China did not invade Bhutan.
Do you know the whole story? China is building a road which is in Chinese territory. The Indians are shitting in their Dhoti and asking the Bhutanese to confront the Chinese by giving an excuse that their road is very close to one of Bhutan's army camp at Zompelri.
So stop conjuring facts by pulling it from your a**.

It's Indo-sino war . And I agree Pakistanis should stay away from this serious conflict.
It won't be a prolonged war. We all know Chinese goods dont work for long.
Maximum few rounds and the guns start jamming and the planes start crashing.

Just imagine if jamming guns and crashing planes' supply to Pakistan can give you sleepless nights what would be situation if these are used by China against you. mehhhhhhhhhhhhh

:lol: when they cannot argue with Chinese they just jump up to 71 this way they feel their burning asses have got some cold water that can decrease the burning they get from 62 defeat .

Pakistanis here are merely supporting our Chinese friends and we should do that it is in our interests but do not know why Indians instead of discussing the reasons for 62 defeat at the hands of China, jump to 71 Indian State Terrorism against Pakistan

The discussion was between the concerned parties but as usual we see the tail wagging furiously...

If you don't want 71 thrown on your face, why involved in a discussion which does not even concern pakistan ?

The discussion was between the concerned parties but as usual we see the tail wagging furiously...

If you don't want 71 thrown on your face, why involved in a discussion which does not even concern pakistan ?

Your frustration is visible from your comment clearly.

This is a discussion forum where every tom dick and harry from India can jump into any discussion even when it is not about India so what on earth makes you think only Indians and Chinese can discuss this topic?

Pakistan is very much a party to this entire situation. It does concern us when China is involved.

In my personal opinion Pakistani government should fire massive shells into Indian posts across LoC as India does whenever there is Pak-Afghan tension.

history is proof, person or country with bigger ego has fallen flat, China this days is showing unnecessary ego don't know what has gone into there head, hope they get some sense soon.
same applies for india in Kashmir

First of all Indian hate towards China is not based on Kashmir or for that matter Hindu-Muslim thing. It is your Indian warmongering media which every now and then makes enemy out of China and trigger war hysteria.

As far as Indian standing territorial integrity of Bhutan well India had border disputes with Nepal, Bangladesh as well so your claim has no moral grounds but own interests.

You need to polish your mathematics as well as knowledge about the then Pakistan. We did not have matching quantity and resources above all we have NO direct supply line with East Pakistan so NO dear it was not Indian quality but your easy access to the Eastern wing of Pakistan in 71.

Anyway come back to earth it is not 71 but the reverse digit 17 wake up.
Distance is frequently cited by Pakistanis for pakistans crushing defeat in 71 , but let's see the facts.
1. The war didn't start suddenly . We took many months to get our inventory up and other preps. So could Pakistanis.
2. UK went all the way to south America to defend the Falklands islands against Argentina. So distance is irrelevant. By the way I support Argentina.
3. Mosul was defended by a few thousand isis militia and it's taken months of fighting to take it.
While 30000 Pak troops surrendered Dhaka to less than 3000 Indian troops just on basis of threats.

Your frustration is visible from your comment clearly.

This is a discussion forum where every tom dick and harry from India can jump into any discussion even when it is not about India so what on earth makes you think only Indians and Chinese can discuss this topic?

Pakistan is very much a party to this entire situation. It does concern us when China is involved.

In my personal opinion Pakistani government should fire massive shells into Indian posts across LoC as India does whenever there is Pak-Afghan tension.

Why would I be frustrated , it was you complaining passionately that indians bring up 71.

As for massive shells, why don't you do it. In my opinion it won't make a difference in the terrorist activities in your land. All the terrorist have made pakistan their land. Good luck handling them.

lolz man pakistanis seems real scared by the situation, on the other hand we indians are having real fun showing china their place.
China thought they can bully little bhutan and get out without anyone noticing. India will not allow china to bully bhutan, and expose their face in front of the world by embarassing them even more. Not their minister is pleading that please leave indian troops and discuss the matter on troops.
India message is clear we dont war but we will not allow you bully our friend bhutan. China should have some shame bullying the country with highest happines index and which is without any military.

Pakistanis are scared coz we don't want that indian a$$es get beaten by :china:.....

Bro, why are the Indians bringing in Indo-Pak war? This is Sino-Indo war. I think they are feeling insecured now. They know they cannot fight a prolonged war with China. Our MIC can easily out gun them, imagine they can't even produce rifles and artillery.[/Q

when indian need some moral boost they think about 71 to give some moral boost to their bravery .... every day is not Sunday... so dear indian 71 is past now think about future where u position is not like 71 any more n wake up and watch the reality.....

when indian need some moral boost they think about 71 to give some moral boost to their bravery .... every day is not Sunday... so dear indian 71 is past now think about future where u position is not like 71 any more n wake up and watch the reality.....

Back
Top Bottom