What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

Sure sure, normally people who can't make planes will say that. Notice how you didn't mention LCA at all. LOL
What a childish response.
In a war why will we use only indigenous equipment?
Will u not use the Russian supplied su30s or the Russian engines ?

This world doesn't need another war, hope sane minds prevail and Modis deluded sense of invincibility after visiting Washington is called out to him by someone in the government before irreparable damage is done.

Commies are attacking Bhutan and it's Modi that's deluded!!

Some serious camel shit going on here buddy.

I mean, attacking Bhutan?!! How low can commies sink to?

Chinese behave like those village land grabbers... they sneak in at night ... build a small temple or bury a small idol... and in the morning claim that this is their historical property and the land belongs to their ancestors.

Yah, as a matter of principal believing anything coming from Indian media is not entirely acceptable so yah, plus the subtle change in stance plus the exact same time Modi was in US, shows me that maybe this is some sort of publicity stunt on Modis part to show US that they can deliver, before US arms them as an Anti-China proxy.

Yah, as a matter of principal believing anything coming from Indian media is not entirely acceptable so yah, plus the subtle change in stance plus the exact same time Modi was in US, shows me that maybe this is some sort of publicity stunt on Modis part to show US that they can deliver, before US arms them as an Anti-China proxy.

Dude, Bhutan govt released an official statement.
Please stop with the delusions.

Attacking Bhutan!!??
Bhutan is one nation on this earth that has never ever lifted a finger on anyone and China goes and attacks them!

Shame Shame that a sovereign nation like Pakistan is supporting such atrocious actions against the most peaceful nation in the world, Bhutan.

China behaving like world war 2 Germany. Chinese greed will screw em up big time.

This is a PR nightmare for China.
There is no way out for them from this fiasco. There is no country except the obvious who can on principle support them attacking Bhutan!

Is India going mad nowadays?? Kyun har jaga sai apna kaam tamaam karwanai par tula hoa hai..

Is India going mad nowadays?? Kyun har jaga sai apna kaam tamaam karwanai par tula hoa hai..
Don't see everything from a Chinese perspective.
They have ingressed into Bhutanese territory.
They didn't expect a robust Indian response.

You seem to forget we have 400+ indigenous aircraft using WS-10A
How does that effect us . We will use all weapons at our disposal . Whether Indian made or imported.
This is not a points scoring exercise. It's WAR.

Don't see everything from a Chinese perspective.
They have ingressed into Bhutanese territory.
They didn't expect a robust Indian response.

How does that effect us . We will use all weapons at our disposal . Whether Indian made or imported.
This is not a points scoring exercise. It's WAR.
How many planes you think we can produce in time of WAR versus you who produce non? LOL

How many planes you think we can produce in time of WAR versus you who produce non? LOL

How dare you?? Don't you know India produces the world finest 6th gen fighter tejas. Do you know they started the production of tejas in 2001 and today they successfully possess 20 tejas :D .. You can guess how much capable each tejas will be because every jet has taken 10 months to be produced :D :D

Back
Top Bottom