What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

And China is making all those Missiles and Ships .. and tanks and Fighter jets to keep them in Museums?
You know very well about 'made in china' ,in fact the weapons made in China are simply unusable, just frightening.Dont like those weapons which india imported from Russia and US,its real weapons that will help india to conquer all of South Asia.

The protest is made by Bhutan's Ambassador to India and not Bhutan's FM. Most likely his script was written by Indian Defence Intelligent agents

Sharp observation. It's all orchestrated by India due to it's fear of the fragile Chicken Neck, Siliguri Corridor. Chief of Indian army even personally went down to Sikkim.

Last edited:
Wow, nice development, looks like another "Crushing Moment" is in the making, time to get some popcorn and coffee to watch the slaughtering:pop::coffee: hopefully a HD one other than the one below:smitten:

This is a real testing time of nerves. Hope everything settles down amicably.

Are you aware of the details in this case?
Sir, first your country kept LOC hot without any provocation and when PA retaliated you diverted attention to the northern border with China :partay:. Otherwise things were pretty ok in the region.

You know very well about 'made in china' ,in fact the weapons made in China are simply unusable, just frightening.Dont like those weapons which india imported from Russia and US,its real weapons that will help india to conquer all of South Asia.
Good that you agree... that all those missiles are nothing bu painted sewer pipes.. Well regarding the weapons India has... Chinese leadership would need to trigger a war to know how potent they are ...

Sir, first your country kept LOC hot without any provocation and when PA retaliated you diverted attention to the northern border with China :partay:. Otherwise things were pretty ok in the region.
I will not go into a debate about which country keeps LOC hot and which country not, but in case of Doka La incident, the Chinese have clearly violated the peace in the region. It's a disputed territory and there was no need to build bunkers there. You just can't bully a helpless neighbor and settle border dispute on your own terms.

Situation in the area is critical. I think both armies must stay away from each other. No communication between the two armies and both wants to hold their positions. Please don't involve Pakistan here.we did nothing.we have nothing to do with this new tension. All parties must refrain.war is not the solution. India must use diplomatic channels and communicate.China will never listen until withdrawal of Indian forces and I think situation is very critical.

I will not go into a debate about which country keeps LOC and which country not, but in case of Doka La incident, the Chinese have clearly violated the peace in the region. It's a disputed territory and there was no need to build bunkers there. You just can't bully a helpless neighbor and settle border dispute on your own terms.
As far as, I know that the border has not been demarcated between India and China and such events keep happening between the two countries but mostly those are not violent rather funny and hilarious...but this time it turned violent and serious escalation. So someone has lost his cool. But really I don't know the details because Bhuttan is also involved...
So now dials should be turned down to reduce the heat since things can escalate and that won't be good for the region. I'm not incriminating anyone here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom