What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

Take a chill pill hotshot. Indian Muslims are mostly on India's side. Unfortunate that is too much for false flaggers to process.

We want you to remain on Indian side but also vigilant and prepared for inevitable. Modi bakhts are killing you on daily basis over gau mata or some other BS. Indian muslims who have ruled Hindustan for 1000 years will strike back soon. Keep guns in pocket just in case some hindu come near you. stay safe

Then take your people back!..what are they doing in our Kashmir?

Kashmir belong to Kashmiris.

Kheer mangho ghe to mutar de ghe, Kashmir mangho ghe to chir de ghe

Actually, Muslims do NOT care about each other as much as you are trying to hard sell. Try moving to Saudi Arabia and inter marry there. Try obtaining an India citizenship for your Pakistani spouse or Pakistani citizenship for your Indian spouse. Members of my extended family have tried all of this at one point of time or another and results were not pretty at all.

you are absolutely right !

governments of almost all Muslims countries are sell outs including KSA and Pakistan

however, my point is, that Muslims in general (not the gov) sincerely care about what is happening to Muslims in india

are you totally oblivious to the fact that Muslims are being killed on a daily basis in india?

We want you to remain on Indian side but also vigilant and prepared for inevitable. Modi bakhts are killing you on daily basis over gau mata or some other BS. Indian muslims who have ruled Hindustan for 1000 years will strike back soon. Keep guns in pocket just in case some hindu come near you. stay safe

Kashmir belong to Kashmiris.

Kheer mangho ghe to mutar de ghe, Kashmir mangho ghe to chir de ghe
So fine then!...Like Tamilnadu belongs to Tamilians....Kashmir belongs to kashmiri's...so whats the problem..Jai Hind.

Wonder who you Pakistanis will support ?
You can reclaim the Kashmir area gifted to China by your cowardly leaders while we teach them a lesson in rest of the areas.
Our maybe, ur wetdream of a "2 front war" finally comes true?
Double Penetration.

Screw all that. Incase of war who is Pakistan supporting ?
india, since we are BFFs? right.

you are absolutely right !

governments of almost all Muslims countries are sell outs including KSA and Pakistan

however, my point is, that Muslims in general (not the gov) sincerely care about what is happening to Muslims in india

are totally oblivious to the fact that Muslims are being killed on a daily basis in india?

How many of those who are killed were having an income of INR 2,00,000 per month or more? This is the real determining factor. If you are ill-educated and live in places which have poverty, you will be more susceptible to crime and violence which goes with it. Plus, you will be an easy target! Muslims in India are much less educated and much more poor than rest of the India. No wonder they become easy prey!

Muslim bou was thrown from an Indian train in India. He was traveling in General Compartment or Sleeper class. Had he been in AC compartment would this have happened? I doubt.

There are other communities as well, Parsis come to mind. I don't find them being killed on a daily basis? Why so? Because they have enough means to defend themselves, and live in much less crime prone areas.

I heard the same thing about Blacks in USA, how blacks are target of more violence and its racist. Turns out, Blacks live in the areas which are poor and riddled with crime. Hence more violence and deaths. The blacks living in more affluent areas face same amount of violence as Whites living there -- which is minimal.

Muslim community needs to wake up to this reality and improve their financial standing in the society. Rest will follow by itself.

How many of those who are killed were having an income of INR 2,00,000 per month or more? This is the real determining factor. If you are ill-educated and live in places which have poverty, you will be more susceptible to crime and violence which goes with it. Plus, you will be an easy target! Muslims in India are much less educated and much more poor than rest of the India. No wonder they become easy prey!

Muslim bou was thrown from an Indian train in India. He was traveling in General Compartment or Sleeper class. Had he been in AC compartment would this have happened? I doubt.

There are other communities as well, Parsis come to mind. I don't find them being killed on a daily basis? Why so? Because they have enough means to defend themselves, and live in much less crime prone areas.

I heard the same thing about Blacks in USA, how blacks are target of more violence and its racist. Turns out, Blacks live in the areas which are poor and riddled with crime. Hence more violence and deaths. The blacks living in more affluent areas face same amount of violence as Whites living there -- which is minimal.

Muslim community needs to wake up to this reality and improve their financial standing in the society. Rest will follow by itself.
lol.

Ever read ur own Sachar commission report?

if most Muslims believe the garbage you spewed than no one should have any sympathy for indian Muslims

the killings of Muslims has everything to do with their religion and nothing else because hindus are still upset that they maybe illegitimate sons of Muslims since they were ruled by Muslims for 1000+ years.

also, where in ghar wapsi agenda is financial status mentioned ?

lastly, all the lynching of Muslims had nothing to do with crime prone areas. They were simply targeted because of their faith and on false accusation of killing their gau mother

lol.

Ever read ur own Sachar commission report?
Oh I am well aware of that report. But where is ownership among Muslims regarding their own condition? My brother works in a huge MNC and in his entire building employing 5000 folks, he is the only Muslim. What gives?

In my college I am the only Muslim student in three year worth of students. What gives?

And don't tell me it is someone else responsibility to fix this. If you don't do it for yourself, no one is going to do it for you.

Because India cannot afford more soldiers. Jawans and dalit are beginning to wake up. They don't want to die for the brahmins

since india has clearly become a regional threat to peace

what do you think China and Pakistan unilaterally can do in short and long term to stop this threat?

if most Muslims believe the garbage you spewed than no one should have any sympathy for indian Muslims

the killings of Muslims has everything to do with their religion and nothing else because hindus are still upset that they maybe illegitimate sons of Muslims since they were ruled by Muslims for 1000+ years.

also, where in ghar wapsi agenda is financial status mentioned ?

lastly, all the lynching of Muslims had nothing to do with crime prone areas. They were simply targeted because of their faith and on false accusation of killing their gau mother
Muslims will do better if they stop seeking sympathy and start moving to better station in society.

Why are Muslims less represented in beaurcracy? In colleges? In private companies with high paying jobs?
Whose responsibility is it to excel there?

BTW, tell me how many muslims are killed on a daily basis who are living in Nariman Point in Mumbai? Is it different than those of other communities killed? Why do we hear all these lynching in poor villages or among poor cattle herders? Why not among say upper middle class investment bankers, who also happen to be Muslims?

Economic class is a much bigger deciding factor of your outcomes in life; religion, race etc are all minuscule there. When money talks, bullshit walks.

Muslims will do better if they stop seeking sympathy and start moving to better station in society.

Why are Muslims less represented in beaurcracy? In colleges? In private companies with high paying jobs?
Whose responsibility is it to excel there?

BTW, tell me how many muslims are killed on a daily basis who are living in Nariman Point in Mumbai? Is it different than those of other communities killed? Why do we hear all these lynching in poor villages or among poor cattle herders? Why not among say upper middle class investment bankers, who also happen to be Muslims?

social inequality is totally a separate discussion

are you arguing its okay to kill Muslim because they are poor?

my point is stop defending hindus and yes Muslims should better to excel themselves

social inequality is totally a separate discussion

are you arguing its okay to kill Muslim because they are poor?

my point is stop defending hindus and yes Muslims should better to excel themselves

All I am saying is, if you are poor you will be looted, killed, raped and sold. Being Muslim and Hindu will be very small factor in it. Is it OK? Hell NO! Can you do something about it? Yes! Don't remain poor and powerless.

No one is defending Hindus. Infact, I don't give a shit about Hindu or Muslim here. Where did I said, that ONLY Hindus deserve better meant in life? Or Hindus are allowed to oppress Muslims?

since india has clearly become a regional threat to peace

what do you think China and Pakistan unilaterally can do in short and long term to stop this threat?
China has many options. Most of the time it's not tit for tat. The response may not be immediate. India is believing US is going to help them when shit hits the fan. That's where they are getting their fake confidence. Just sit back and enjoy the show. It will be like 1962 but this time India will lose a hell of a lot more.
Pakistan will stand to gain.

Back
Top Bottom