What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

Well, we are hearing this Kashmir-Kashmir for past 70 years now. All the changes which happened were in Pakistan's map.

1962 war was inconsequential in terms of territorial claims though admittedly India lost more soldiers and equipment due to unpreparedness and stupidity of Nehru. Also, India realized the value of not being non-aligned when it comes to military.

Any escalation --if it happens now-- will have another consequence, it will invite US in the subcontinent. US has already made clear to China, what its intentions are by sanctioning some Chinese banks and approving sale of 1.8 billion worth of weapons to Taiwan. Also, deploying THAAD in south korea. If things get heated up on India side, for all we know there can be US bases on India side as well. Be careful what you wish for.
You are counting on USA, fine! Wait and see. I told you guys many times Indians are not good at war, but making roti prata. We can kicked Americans arse in 1950, not to mention Indians. I'm very happy seeing the situation escalates, keep the heat.

@WebMaster ,@Horus ,@Manticore ,@Irfan Baloch ,@waz ,@Jungibaaz ,@Aether @The Eagle @WAJsal
Our friend @wanglaokan is getting too restless. Please administer some tranquilizers. Also, trolling and flame baiting.
A war is coming, and you ask others to calm down? Now we are enemy, so I'm free to fire.

You are counting on USA, fine! Wait and see. I told you guys many times Indians are not good at war, but making roti prata. We can kicked Americans arse in 1950, not to mention Indians. I'm very happy seeing the situation escalates, keep the heat.
Funny thing is 'very happy seeing escalation' till the bomb starts hitting your own home, killing few of your own family members. Good thing is that there are adults running the government in China.

A war is coming, and you ask others to calm down? Now we are enemy, so I'm free to fire.
Then join the army and put your posteriors on the line. Instead of sitting behind the keyboard. What happened? Got disqualified from the service due to negative mental evaluation?

Funny thing is 'very happy seeing escalation' till the bomb starts hitting your own home, killing few of your own family members. Good thing is that there are adults running the government in China.

Then join the army and put your posteriors on the line. Instead of sitting behind the keyboard. What happened? Got disqualified from the service due to negative mental evaluation?
You invade China, you know how serious is that? A war is very much expected, well done PLA. I have been sick of talking peace shit, we need a war!

My dear when was the last time Chinese foreign ministry showed photos in any dispute to bolster it's defence ?
The Chinese are totally shaken by the Indian assertiveness.
China is preparing for war, releasing photo is to strengthen China justification on striking India. Just like Israel 6 days war. It's a prelude.

Israel too release large amount of info prelude to the war as egypt embargo on Israel forced them to strike first.

India bypassing china territory to reach Bhutan. PLA will cut off that route and trap the whole India troops. India is in danger. History will repeat itself. Bad guy and aggressor will always lose.

You invade China, you know how serious is that? A war is very much expected, well done PLA. I have been sick of talking peace shit, we need a war!
Patience my friend. Remember Israel 6 days war? Once enough justification and evidence of Indian aggression. The war will arrived too. Since the foolish Indian want one. We will give them if they don't retreat.

China is the aggressor,it is both threatening bhutan and our ultra sensitive chickens neck area.We can't make any compromises in this area as it threatens our entire N-E region.If it must be war,so be it.

Can't let them go this time, kill them. Time to take back South Tibet. Cut off the chicken neck, that's all we have to do. When push come to shove, Ask Bhutan King to eat shit if he continue to be Indian's lackey.

The chinese poked us too much,they could do this in may be barren wasteland in ladakh,but not just north of the hypersensitive chicken's neck area.We have no option but to respond if they threaten our survival.China needs to learn this is not 1962 with 10,000 indian soldiers spread out in penny packets armed with bolt action rifles against 80,000 PLA with kalashnikovs.Nor is idiot nehru in charge,if they want a fight they will get one.After that this game of cat and mouse will be over once and for all.India will join USA in permanent strategic encirclement of China.You try to irritate all your neighbours at the same time with your petty tactics,and that is china's fate.A combined japanese,South korean, indian,vietnamese,australian, US arc where they won't be able to move an inch anywhere.

Man i can sense the fear in you, What? Are Indians not supa powans now? India today not India 1962 right ? So what's with the Japs, South Koreans, Viets, Aussies and YAnkees combined helping India? You Hindu sh!tting your pants?

Can't let them go this time, kill them. Time to take back South Tibet.

Go ahead,give it your best shot.No idiot nehru in charge now,and not 10,000 ragtag indian soldiers with ww2 weapons.Arunachal is a fortress,we have over hundred thousand troops fully dug in.Come and be massacred.

Man i can sense the fear in you, What? Are Indians not supa powans now? India today not India 1962 right ? So what's with the Japs, South Koreans, Viets, Aussies and YAnkees combined helping India? You Hindu sh!tting your pants?

Well you chinese and pakistani fanboys always brag about 2 -front war,so i thought i'd give you a taste of your own medicine.India as a permanent enemy is china's worst nightmare.It is our restraint that keeps us from joining USA camp and creating asian nato.Test us too much and gloves are off.Enjoy encirclement.

Go ahead,give it your best shot.No idiot nehru in charge now,and not 10,000 ragtag indian soldiers with ww2 weapons.Arunachal is a fortress,we have over hundred thousand troops fully dug in.Come and be massacred.
The current army chief of India is actual even more retarded than Nehru, he think he can fight 2.5 fronts war. Instead of name calling like some Indian members, we will nail you by ourself.

Back
Top Bottom