What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

Well you chinese and pakistani fanboys always brag about 2 -front war,so i thought i'd give you a taste of your own medicine.India as a permanent enemy is china's worst nightmare.It is our restraint that keeps us from joining USA camp and creating asian nato.Test us too much and gloves are off.Enjoy encirclement.
Free to join the USA camp, actually you already in that camp.

Well you chinese and pakistani fanboys always brag about 2 -front war,so i thought i'd give you a taste of your own medicine.India as a permanent enemy is china's worst nightmare.It is our restraint that keeps us from joining USA camp and creating asian nato.Test us too much and gloves are off.Enjoy encirclement.
Do it, nobody stopping you. BS restraint. Just do it COWARD. We are itching to teach you stinky hindus another 1962.

The current army chief of India is actual even more retarded than Nehru, he think he can fight 2.5 fronts war. Instead of name calling like some Indian members, we will nail you by ourself.

Like i said,bring it.We have over hundred thousand troops fully dug in on mountianous terrain and brahmos batteries locked on the highways that will bring the chinese troops from the mainland into tibet.Our IAF has OBOGs on all its jets.We have 25,000 plus ATGMS and even older models are sufficient for those light tanks.Our sukhois,subs and navy is ready to sink every oil tanker that goes for china around malacca,we will shut down ur whole economy.If u want a war u will get one.

image.jpeg
Do it, nobody stopping you. BS restraint. Just do it COWARD. We are itching to teach you stinky hindus another 1962.
We will free to teach them a hard lesson every time they forget it.

View attachment 407507
We will free to teach them a hard lesson every time they forget it.
This time even if they throw down their guns, just shoot those motha fucka

I hope a few million on both sides die :D so much expendable meat bags

That's nice, glad you wish to see millions of Hindus to perish, so much for some deluded Hindu here who thinks US should help INDIA

Free to join the USA camp, actually you already in that camp.

If that was the case you would have a US naval base in andaman and india equipped with f-35s ,and any move against any asian country would lead to japan,korea,vietnam,australia,USN and India ganging up on you from all directions.All oil supplies to china will be halted by blockade by india and USN.That will be your nightmare scenario.Permanent encirclement.

Whats with all the war mongoring,why not try to calm things down?

Like i said,bring it.We have over hundred thousand troops fully dug in on mountianous terrain and brahmos batteries locked on the highways that will bring the chinese troops from the mainland into tibet.Our IAF has OBOGs on all its jets.We have 25,000 plus ATGMS and even older models are sufficient for those light tanks.Our sukhois,subs and navy is ready to sink every oil tanker that goes for china around malacca,we will shut down ur whole economy.If u want a war u will get one.
Oh come on, it's not Babarians time that you win war by stockpiling man powers. Yeh, you dare to sink Saudi Tankers and we will pump oils from Gwadar. India army is a 'throw away' army, it can't produce anything domestically. india can't sustain long when it face a China.

This time even if they throw down their guns, just shoot those motha fucka

That's nice, glad you wish to see millions of Hindus to perish, so much for some deluded Hindu here who thinks US should help INDIA

We don't need US help,but US will be most glad to help us for its own strategic interests ,not love for india.
We can handle china in arunachal on our own.Like i said its a fortress.You will need a million men to dislodge us from there,and u can't supply that many over the himalayas,especially when ur highways and railroads through the mountains are gone.

@Chinese-Dragon @wanglaokan @Two

Chinese brothers,

Clearly India has become a regional threat to peace and tranquility.

What can Pakistan and China unilaterally do at the moment to stop indian aggression in the short and long term ?
After modi became prime minister, he continued to preach the ideology of the superpowers. This creates an inexplicable sense of self-confidence among indians. But as I said - India is good at aggressive, but not good at war... Try to forget India's 20 day arms inventory. Not even as good as Iraq in 1990...

Back
Top Bottom