What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

All I am saying is, if you are poor you will be looted, killed, raped and sold. Being Muslim and Hindu will be very small factor in it. Is it OK? Hell NO! Can you do something about it? Yes! Don't remain poor and powerless.

No one is defending Hindus. Infact, I don't give a shit about Hindu or Muslim here. Where did I said, that ONLY Hindus deserve better meant in life? Or Hindus are allowed to oppress Muslims?

I am not worried about Pakistan one bit -- that is Pakistani's headache. I am merely reminding them, if they plan to mess with India, they will cease to exist -- Insha'Allah.

looks like you forgot what you posted

China has many options. Most of the time it's not tit for tat. The response may not be immediate. India is believing US is going to help them when shit hits the fan. That's where they are getting their fake confidence. Just sit back and enjoy the show. It will be like 1962 but this time India will lose a hell of a lot more.
Pakistan will stand to gain.

absolutely brother!

no doubt that China's gain is Pakistan's gain

do you think China and Pakistan can take advantage of many freedom movements in india and work a plan to support them?

I think there should be thread dedicated to supporting freedom movements in india ..

and yes, the US is smart they are just using the toilet-less nation as buffer to protect their own interests against China

China has many options. Most of the time it's not tit for tat. The response may not be immediate. India is believing US is going to help them when shit hits the fan. That's where they are getting their fake confidence. Just sit back and enjoy the show. It will be like 1962 but this time India will lose a hell of a lot more.
Pakistan will stand to gain.
Unlike 1962, US is not bogged down by Cuban missile crisis. Nor India is following Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai. If it comes to conflict, then China also needs to remember 1967.

Unlike 1962, US is not bogged down by Cuban missile crisis. Nor India is following Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai. If it comes to conflict, then China also needs to remember 1967.
India's lost in 1962 devastated the psyche of Indians for over fifty years. That is why they try to compare itself to China in every aspect. One of the greatest Indian war novel was the 1967 Chola incident. From the fictional book it depicted a brave Indian soldier killing communist Chinese with his bare hands, defying all odds . I'm surprised Bollywood have not produced a modern version of this movie yet.

Video of "the fight" between Chinese and Indian soldiers in the Himalayas in this border region

India's lost in 1962 devastated the psyche of Indians for over fifty years. That is why they try to compare itself to China in every aspect. One of the greatest Indian war novel was the 1967 Chola incident. From the fictional book it depicted a brave Indian soldier killing communist Chinese with his bare hands, defying all odds . I'm surprised Bollywood have not produced a modern version of this movie yet.

You chinese trump up 1962 as if it was a grand operation like that of rommel or guderian.Yes it was a blow to the psyche of the indian nation,but it helped us unite the nation,modernize the military which resulted in 1971.So we have you to thank for the wake up call,and the pakistanis have u to thank for bangladesh.

What was so great about ur 'victory' in 1962?You defeated 10,000 indian soldiers armed with .303 bolt action rifles scattered in outposts with 80,000 PLA troops armed with automatic rifles.All you could do was capture largely barren aksai chin area that u had already half captured without opposition during 1950s,and retreated from arunachal when ur supplies ran out.Genius?Lol ,no.

Oh well, with that devastated psyche we were able to defeat Chinese forces in 1967 gaining control over Sikkim China border. Not to mention, we were able to break Pakistan into two in 1971 with ease. Wonder why China didn't come for her sweeter than ocean, Deeper than honey Iron brother?

You chinese trump up 1962 as if it was a grand operation like that of rommel or guderian.Yes it was a blow to the psyche of the indian nation,but it helped us unite the nation,modernize the military which resulted in 1971.So we have you to thank for the wake up call,and the pakistanis have u to thank for bangladesh.

What was so great about ur 'victory' in 1962?You defeated 10,000 indian soldiers armed with .303 bolt action rifles scattered in outposts with 80,000 PLA troops armed with automatic rifles.All you could do was capture largely barren aksai chin area that u had already half captured without opposition during 1950s,and retreated from arunachal when ur supplies ran out.Genius?Lol ,no.
I always wonder what was the territorial impact of 1962? Nil Zero Nothing!

look at those supah powahs go at it :sarcastic:
Laughable thing is that this cannot even be called a brawl. There is much more talk about it in this forum than the reality is there.

You seem to forget we have 400+ indigenous aircraft using WS-10A
And you have to defend against F-22 from Japanese bases as well. With you indigenous and unproven jets.

@Chinese-Dragon @wanglaokan @Two

Chinese brothers,

Clearly India has become a regional threat to peace and tranquility.

What can Pakistan and China unilaterally do at the moment to stop indian aggression in the short and long term ?
India can't last long. We will wipe them out.

No authority really?
Bhutan authority actually had asked for help from our army..Doesn't matter what China says..
Oh come on, we our know Buhtan is controlled by India. Actually they have to do per India's request involuntarily.

Wow the great Chinese being shown their place.
They might try to sneakily open another front.
India should just take control of more Chinese territory while simultaneously protesting Chinese actions.

Totally enjoying the Chinese discomfiture.
I'm very happy to see the situation escalates, we can kick Indian's *** soon.

My dear when was the last time Chinese foreign ministry showed photos in any dispute to bolster it's defence ?
The Chinese are totally shaken by the Indian assertiveness.
Who will give it a shit to the loser ?

Oh well, with that devastated psyche we were able to defeat Chinese forces in 1967 gaining control over Sikkim China border. Not to mention, we were able to break Pakistan into two in 1971 with ease. Wonder why China didn't come for her sweeter than ocean, Deeper than honey Iron brother?

i don't want to get involved here but you mention pakistan here and the way you did things in 1971.we remember it.we are also waiting for a chance.i wanted this india china thing to end but now i want china to teach you a lesson.what they did in 1962 was remarkable.by the way,this escalation will only help pakistan.you can't hold kashmir forever.

Pakistan can pressurize from the west side , and we will nails India with one hand.

@all Pakistani members
time to kick Indians' arse, can't let these Barhatis act wantonly.

India is chicken out and deceive Bhutan to be into frontline. China has no diplomatic relationship with Bhutan, unfortunately.
Actually Indians are apprehensive because they are not on solid ground this time, all they doing is to take Bhutan as shield.

Those inferior complexity make me wanna throw up.

i don't want to get involved here but you mention pakistan here and the way you did things in 1971.we remember it.we are also waiting for a chance.i wanted this india china thing to end but now i want china to teach you a lesson.what they did in 1962 was remarkable.by the way,this escalation will only help pakistan.you can't hold kashmir forever.

Well, we are hearing this Kashmir-Kashmir for past 70 years now. All the changes which happened were in Pakistan's map.

1962 war was inconsequential in terms of territorial claims though admittedly India lost more soldiers and equipment due to unpreparedness and stupidity of Nehru. Also, India realized the value of not being non-aligned when it comes to military.

Any escalation --if it happens now-- will have another consequence, it will invite US in the subcontinent. US has already made clear to China, what its intentions are by sanctioning some Chinese banks and approving sale of 1.8 billion worth of weapons to Taiwan. Also, deploying THAAD in south korea. If things get heated up on India side, for all we know there can be US bases on India side as well. Be careful what you wish for.

image.jpeg
Just like the Indian Minister of health said: we need to create a clean India.

Back
Top Bottom