What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

Imagine
CvzCVC5WcAAgVgj.jpg
IMG_6182.JPG

Like the old times... of ur ancestors..

View attachment 407532
When our ancestors used to rule you.

actually pakistan was being looted, raped by islamic barbarians from 700 ad repeatedly. It was not the modern India which suffered from these raping raids it was modern day pakistan, there was no resistance ever formed in modern day pakistan as opposed to Marathas, Rajputana, Sikhs. Feels very ironical when some one whose DNA might carry generations of rapes from desert barbarians say we were the rulersof India.

actually pakistan was being looted, raped by islamic barbarians from 700 ad repeatedly. It was not the modern India which suffered from these raping raids it was modern day pakistan, there was no resistance ever formed in modern day pakistan as opposed to Marathas, Rajputana, Sikhs. Feels very ironical when some one whose DNA might carry generations of rapes from desert barbarians say we were the rulersof India.
@waz @Horus @WebMaster

sorry its the hard truth but I am ready to delete it if offensive to pakistani members but I was just replying to a pakistani troll. Will delete.

Same as Mecca for Muslim?

I dont have knowledge about muslims significance of mecca,
but for Indians symbols are for concentrating on the omni present entity.
Every single atom in this universe carries the same entity, but beginners cant
even start like that so we have symbols where first concentration is build its like a map to
reach and get absorbed into same omnipresence.

sorry its the hard truth but I am ready to delete it if offensive to pakistani members but I was just replying to a pakistani troll. Will delete.

even start like that so we have symbols where first concentration is build its like a map to
This is very serious insult. Just concentrate on China and India's potential war.

Ironic, how a bharati clown is telling a man whose ancestors pillaged his for centuries crap. :lol:

As for "DNA" check yours.. if it ain't mughal... it's definitely ours Baloch or Pashtun/Afghan..

Sikhs,Rajputs all fell infront of us..

While the Rajputs even gave their women to Mughals.

The so called mighty marathas were wiped out from the face of the earth at "Battle of Panipatt".. and couldn't even stand up for the next decade or so.

P.s; yes I'm a "Desert Barbarian"... who raped and terrorised yours..

IMG_6670.JPG

sissys like yourself can't survive in our environment... one has to be a Man and a Barbarian.

Last edited:

Satyamev jayate. No need to delete. Its the truth and truth shall prevail.
A convert is a confused person.
Naa ghar ka na ghat ka.
The original muslims , the arabs treat the convert like vermin as seen in multiple threads here, and the hindus consider them as described vividly by you.
Its a tough position to be in.
They have our pity and sympathy.

Back
Top Bottom