What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

Is it a mere co-incidence that all these bravado by the Indian military while Modi is meeting Trump ? Perhaps Modi is trying to prove to trump he has a bigger pair of cojones !!!

Here is some music to calm u down....
ENJOY .
Again name calling. And Nazi supporter.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The music is excellent.
I am using it as my ringtone.
i know you admire Japanese nazy, but the reality is Indian army still is good for nothing.

image.jpeg
You guys have problem with japanese because of nanking incident but fully support pakistan who did a nanking x 10 in bangladesh.
Double standards.
Create a clean India

Yes we are real Super Power See How many warnings from your Country Because of you are afraid of everything, More ever all your weapons are copy cat

If Bad time for india then It's Bad time for them also

yes,you are a superpower,but not enough.
2017 military budget:china $151.7B,india $ 53.5B
India's military spending is far from adequate.you indians have the right to demand that the government increase the military budget for 2018 to $200 B,because you are a democracy,your government will follow your advice,dont you?

i know you admire Japanese nazy, but the reality
Japanese are to be admired for their culture and achievements while chinese are all laughed at even by your friends.
I can post multiple videos of pakistanis making fun of chinese on tv.

You guys have problem with japanese because of nanking incident but fully support pakistan who did a nanking x 10 in bangladesh.
Double standards.

you rapists can't even build proper sanitation facilities and yet you dream of defeating a super power? rape and open defecation is what your filthy country is known for

yes,you are a superpower,but not enough.
2017 military bugget:china $151.7B,india $ 53.5B
India's military spending is far from adequate.you indians have the right to demand that the government increase the military budget for 2018 to $200 B,because you are a democracy,your government will follow your advice,dont you?

i am student of economy I can tell you few things first India budget is far more than 50 billion more like 70-80 billion and second thing keeping aside 10-15 billion for capital acquisition around 50-55 billion Military budget in US dollar is equivalent to 150+ billion $ in Indian purchasing parity couple that with Indian youth population which is around a billion. That means India can afford simply unlimited supply of soldiers and weapons.

Back
Top Bottom