What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

I hope your self elected leaders don't have balls to do it.better pick up a fight with Philippines.You got someone close to your size and now you and your media started crying.do something for a change other than giving warnings.you bet you cannot or won't don anything silly.

I think you in for a rude awakening. Remember it's your choice.

1962 II is coming, can't wait for the real time "crushing moment":yahoo::china:
In the mean time, lets have some snacks first :dirol:
YxP6fJF.jpg
wikvWm2.jpg
IwMUahl.jpg
mMQu36N.jpg
Lol come at us we will bomb china back to the stone ages
the_chinese_civil_war_by_ynot1989-d33ref1.png

Back to the good old days of real China

Nobody in south Asia agree, how can China bully India if the two don't share borders?

thr is no India china border thr is only Indo Tibbetan one, infact India has pretty good para military force called Indo Tibettan border police filled with plenty of Tibettan nationalists.

Indians never learn from their "Most Humiliating Defeat" history is going to repeat themselves due to ignorant people, sad but true:dirol:
yVpNzCu.jpg
we have learned our lessons. It is time to teach you some.

Bro, the problem with this forum is that most members love quarreling more than discussing the thread. Please inform us about the actual development on the Bhutan border. It looks like Trump is behind this too. Modi has been made to think by the US that the indian army can take on China and of course these foolish indians can't wait to take revenge against China. Since the indians and their allies are 100% certain that they are in a position to teach China a lesson China has only one option left.

In fact this is Chinese doing when Modi and Trump met. This is to show to the world we are also a power like a puppy dog trying to bark loud.

I always wonder what was the territorial impact of 1962? Nil Zero Nothing!

Laughable thing is that this cannot even be called a brawl. There is much more talk about it in this forum than the reality is there.

And you have to defend against F-22 from Japanese bases as well. With you indigenous and unproven jets.
Shajida, shajida, are you really a female muslim? No worries, they are just toys, harmless. LOL

Then take your people back!..what are they doing in our Kashmir?

The bolded part..thats the reason India is very confident that IAF has air superiority.
LOL, you only have 50% readiness my friend. You are facing not just J-10s, J-11s, J-20s, all home made, we can churn out hundreds in war time. When you run out of planes, what are you gonna do? Import? LOL

No like the Japanese massacre on Chinese...get my drift!
Japs whack Chinese, Chinese whack Indians, that's the hierarchy, you are the lowest in the food chain. LOL

Are you by any chance relying on Google Maps?

Because Google Maps have Doklam completely wrongly marked.
Didn't even check the map, just read it from Indian website.

thr is no India china border thr is only Indo Tibbetan one, infact India has pretty good para military force called Indo Tibettan border police filled with plenty of Tibettan nationalists.

Ahhh, should be called disputed China Britain border.

we have learned our lessons. It is time to teach you some.

When the soldiers get out off the county?

Back
Top Bottom