What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

India is going to do a favour to a lot of far east countries by slapping the chinese bully around.
Maybe india forms a anti china bloc like nato with the far east countries incl japan.
Happy days .

I told you guys, this is very serious. If India didn't trespass the boundary, it would still be negotiable. But this is illegally trespasing sovereign soil.

Border dispute talks are on final stages. Republic of India is having legitimate claims as its linked to Indus Valley Civilization.

naa issue was caused by mao when he grabbed tibet on wrong historic pretext of some mangolian and manchu masters of han chinese.

You know the further we talk, the worse the content will humuliate you. Mangolian and Manchu are Chinese minority ehtnics, the white British is not your minority ethnics, who came from another corner of the continent to master you. 2000 white British managed hundreds of millions of Indian for hundreds of years. After they f*ck enough your a**, they said goodbye and went back hometown safely. Not?

sovereign soil of bhutan that china is trespassing on

British divide and loot policy have made us Indians to never forget the history of our ancestors and they will even continue the same in the Space . Any doubt Jawano aur Kishano?

Bhutan had maintained its control over a portion of the Assam Duars more or less since its reduction of Cooch Behar to a dependency in the 1760s, After the British gained control of Lower Assam in 1826, tension between the countries began to rise as Britain exerted its strength. Bhutanese payments of annual tribute to the British for the Assam Duars gradually fell into arrears.

Following more incidents and the prospect of an anti-Bhutan rebellion in the Bengal Duars, British troops deployed to the frontier in the mid-1850s. The Sepoy Rebellion in India in 1857-58 and the demise of the British East India Company's rule prevented immediate British action. Bhutanese armed forces raided Sikkim and Cooch Behar in 1862, seizing people, property, and money.

Under the terms of the Treaty of Sinchula, signed on November 11, 1865, Bhutan ceded territories in the Assam Duars and Bengal Duars, as well as the eighty-three-square-kilometer territory of Dewangiri in southeastern Bhutan, in return for an annual subsidy of 50,000 rupees.

Ugyen Wangchuck saw the opportunity to assist the British and in 1903-4 volunteered to accompany a British mission to Lhasa as a mediator. For his services in securing the Anglo-Tibetan Convention of 1904, Ugyen Wangchuck was knighted and thereafter continued to accrue greater power in Bhutan.

this whole border dispute fiasco is India's doing. China had offered Bhutan a "package deal" which would have stabilized Bhutan-China border and relationship.

However Bhutan, economical dependent upon India had to contend with strong Indian opposition and pressure as it would weaken India's defence

You should better see into the history even during the 1857 War of Independence , What the British did there along with the Bhutanese ?

ranbirkat-jagga.jpg

Katrine - Why you Indians are like this Ranbir Kapoor ?
Ranbir - I have forget my Grandfather and his ancestors.
Katrine - I love all Goras , Ranbir/Salman/Hrithik
Ranbir - I am not Gora but i am white because of UN resolutions.
Hindustani - Madarchodu , Yaad Rakhu Qurbani Quom walon kay.

No authority really?
Bhutan authority actually had asked for help from our army..Doesn't matter what China says..

A boundary agreement negotiated in 1890 by China and Great Britain defined the border between Sikkim and Tibet as the “crest of the mountain-range separating the waters”; it would be logical for the boundary to extend eastward along the crest into the North East Frontier Agency.

The North East Frontier Agency also is a remote and mountainous region, but it is inhabited by many primitive tribesmen. The border claimed by India runs along the crest of the mountain range that divides the waters. This boundary, termed by Nehru in September 1959 as the “natural, traditional, ethnic, and administrative boundary,” was formalized by a treaty negotiated in 1914 by Tibet, China, and Great Britain. The line thus laid down was named for Sir Arthur Henry McMahon, the British negotiator. The Chinese frequently probed across the line before they began the heavy incursions of the past two months, but they had not occupied any appreciable portion of N.E.F.A. Chinese maps show most of N.E.F.A., plus portions of the state of Assam, as Chinese or disputed territory.

since 1951, when the People's Liberation Army overran Tibet and brought that region's autonomous status to an end. China claims a total of 50,000 square miles of territory that India regards as hers. The two principal areas in dispute are Ladakh—15,000-square-mile section of Jammu and Kashmir state which Juts between China's Sinkiang Province and Tibet—and the North East Frontier Agency, about 32,500 square miles lying north of the state of Assam on the northeastern border. The Chinese have also occupied eight villages formerly under Bhutanese administration and have pushed into the Indian states of Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, and Punjab, which are west of Nepal.

An agreement of Aug. 8, 1949, between Bhutan and India, provided that Bhutan would be guided by India in regard to its external relations. In return, the Indians subsidize Bhutan's government. Sikkim, surrounded by Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and India, is an Indian protectorate. By a treaty of Dec. 5, 1950, India “has special responsibility in respect of [Sikkim's] defense, external relations and communications.”

You know the further we talk, the worse the content will humuliate you. Mangolian and Manchu are Chinese minority ehtnics, the white British is not your minority ethnics, who came from another corner of the continent to master you. 2000 white British managed hundreds of millions of Indian for hundreds of years. After they f*ck enough your a**, they said goodbye and went back hometown safely. Not?

British are not whites but Goras.

Humuliate ?? Yeh Kya hota hain ? Izzat Dene Wala Allah Rabbul Izzat hain.

Well chinis have tested a tank. That should be sufficient to intimidate us. I m suitably scared. I expect our army to roll back our tractors immediately.

Happy?

you going to the front line?? or will you be cheer leading from home?
He is too fat to even stand in queue for enlistment. Too bad unlike USMC PLA does not have PCP. You can almost feel the nerd-rage in his posts.

Chinese government seems to have released a map of what it thinks is the territory...
upload_2017-7-1_16-46-59.png

Here is what I got from Google Maps

upload_2017-7-1_16-51-32.png

The marker is for Shen Jui La. Which Google shows in Bhutan. From these maps it appears to me that China is trying to occupy Shen Jui La and Donglang plateau from Bhutan. India forces are actually in Bhutan right now defending those parts and thats where the stand off is.

Here is the google earth/ sat images of the region
upload_2017-7-1_16-56-30.png

You can see why the heck they are trying to occupy these portions. This portion is highlands looking over the lowlands which is Indian 'Chicken neck' to seven sisters states. We now know that it is China which is playing the role of regional invader here. The land it is trying to grab belongs to Bhutan. Obviously, India will intervene here. It affects its own safety and that of a country which it is its closest ally in the region -- Bhutan.

upload_2017-7-1_17-0-29.png

More goodies...

Here is open street map for the same place

upload_2017-7-1_17-11-20.png

Notice this map also does not support chinese claims.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom