What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

10264429_750011738379112_4229493208266051473_n.jpg

Satyamev jayate. No need to delete. Its the truth and truth shall prevail.
A convert is a confused person.
Naa ghar ka na ghat ka.
The original muslims , the arabs treat the convert like vermin as seen in multiple threads here, and the hindus consider them as described vividly by you.
Its a tough position to be in.
They have our pity and sympathy.
I'm not a convert my child.

My ancestors have been Muslim for more than a thousand years.... around 1300 years ago.

As there is no "original" Muslim.. Arabs themselves were pagans who converted to Islam...

What would an animalistic monkey from india know..

But what you should know is the history of OUR RULE over your TIMID ancestors.

Your the clowns who still moan about evil "invaders" like Khilji and others who are from our soil ... invading and destroying you.. and here you are talkin crap ?

Where were these big mouths when you were being destroyed,humiliated and bent to subjugation?

You should know your history.. don't try to invent it or rather bastardise it.

this means Lord Shiva doesnt live their its just a symbol. Indians dont worship symbols they worship the omnipotent entity. Symbols are their for concentration.
Oh! you are telling me that Shiv Ling is not a symbol that is being worshiped everyday with pourings of milk.

View attachment 407534

My ancestors have been Muslim for more than a thousand years.... around 1300 years ago.

As there is no "original" Muslim.. Arabs themselves were pagans who converted to Islam...

Your the clowns who still moan about evil "invaders" like Khilji and others who are from our soil ... invading and destroying you.. and here you are talkin crap ?

Where were these big mouths when you were being destroyed,humiliated and bent to subjugation?

Ok you are a arab . Accepted .
But what about jinnah ?
His grandfather was a hindu.
So father of your nation was a convert and all that follows with it.

Ok you are a arab . Accepted .
But what about jinnah ?
His grandfather was a hindu.
So father of your nation was a convert and all that follows with it.
Im not Arab.. I'm Baloch...
We are "believed" to be from have descended from Hasrat Hamza.. but we speak an Iranic language and are part of the Iranic people!

Closest people ethnically & culturally to us are Kurds and Pashtuns.

And who cares if Jinnahs grandfather was Hindu? He converted to Islam as per his own choice.. so what?

Talk about yourself... your father of the nation was a racist,little man who slept with his neices and was shot by a radical Hindu.

He's slandered here and abused.. by his own countrymen.

Oh! you are telling me that Shiv Ling is not a symbol that is being worshiped everyday with pourings of milk.

its Yes and No,
the ultimate entity is omnipresent and omnipotent its without any form and its in all forms organic and inorganic, stone or sentinel.
all paths leads to soul to get observed in same omnipresence although it might take billions trillions years for a soul to get observed back in omnipresence entity.
so no matter which path you are taking learned Indians knows everything will eventually observed in omnipresent entity but how to go faster and leave the cycle of birth rebirth in infinite species universe has to offer how to meditate or feel the presence. So for beginners symbols are necessary once through concentration faith and yogic and satvik practices, once soul feels the presence and joy of being connected and shown the path to moksha<getting back in the source>. Soul can feel the entity in everything so symbols are not necessary and penchant will go on for might be hundreds, thousands or millions of birth rebirth cycles.
But as soul progresses in that path, its born into more advance forms/species their are infinite planets in multiverse
... so if some one has achieved higher soul consciousness, soul might get into species and planets who are formed of pure energies and remember last births and thus unlike humans who are bonded by love of family and material are in much better position to reach the ultimate omnipresent and omnipotent entity.

Thats why Indians by way of life is more accommodating to other religions and their practices.

View attachment 407534

Read a little about Gurjar Pratihar Kingdom (Only a North Indian Kingdom) which defeated Arab invaders for about 300 years, when the Islamic forces were at their peak and they had occupied till Spain and Northern Africa. Read a bit about Gurjar Samrat Mihir Bhoja. If not for internal wars between three big kingdoms in India, Arabs and Islamic invaders would have never won anything. And today my dear Gentlemen India is United.

actually pakistan was being looted, raped by islamic barbarians from 700 ad repeatedly. It was not the modern India which suffered from these raping raids it was modern day pakistan, there was no resistance ever formed in modern day pakistan as opposed to Marathas, Rajputana, Sikhs. Feels very ironical when some one whose DNA might carry generations of rapes from desert barbarians say we were the rulersof India.

The word rape sounds so funny when indians who take it as their favourite past time try to vilify others by using it.

its Yes and No,
the ultimate entity is omnipresent and omnipotent its without any form and its in all forms organic and inorganic, stone or sentinel.
all paths leads to soul to get observed in same omnipresence although it might take billions trillions years for a soul to get observed back in omnipresence entity.
so no matter which path you are taking learned Indians knows everything will eventually observed in omnipresent entity but how to go faster and leave the cycle of birth rebirth in infinite species universe has to offer how to meditate or feel the presence. So for beginners symbols are necessary once through concentration faith and yogic and satvik practices, once soul feels the presence and joy of being connected and shown the path to moksha<getting back in the source>. Soul can feel the entity in everything so symbols are not necessary and penchant will go on for might be hundreds, thousands or millions of birth rebirth cycles.
But as soul progresses in that path, its born into more advance forms/species their are infinite planets in multiverse
... so if some one has achieved higher soul consciousness, soul might get into species and planets who are formed of pure energies and remember last births and thus unlike humans who are bonded by love of family and material are in much better position to reach the ultimate omnipresent and omnipotent entity.

Thats why Indians by way of life is more accommodating to other religions and their practices.

Save your discussion about your lord for an RSS forum. If you have anything to say about the situation in Sikkim say it or keep quiet.

Lots of libtard pro islamist crowd in India are badmouthing Indian military, a war is a absolute necessity for India to keep its citizens focus how and why Indian army should be respected and same time feared.
Unlike with pakistan where pakistan will resort to nukes pretty early china is much better suited for total war.

Thanks India for showing arrogant Chinese their true place.China is good for messing up with small neighbors.
China knows its place , its trying to bully our allies who are against OBOR .

Whithout India obor /cpc in south Asian context is a failure. India alone accounts to 78% of south Asian economy.

1962 II is coming, can't wait for the real time "crushing moment":yahoo::china:
In the mean time, lets have some snacks first :dirol:
YxP6fJF.jpg
wikvWm2.jpg
IwMUahl.jpg
mMQu36N.jpg

tibet makes china map look obese.. like a python swallowed a deer .... its time for Han chinese to go back to chinese territory and leave tibet for Tibettans

1962 II is coming, can't wait for the real time "crushing moment":yahoo::china:
In the mean time, lets have some snacks first :dirol:
YxP6fJF.jpg
wikvWm2.jpg
IwMUahl.jpg
mMQu36N.jpg

Bro, the problem with this forum is that most members love quarreling more than discussing the thread. Please inform us about the actual development on the Bhutan border. It looks like Trump is behind this too. Modi has been made to think by the US that the indian army can take on China and of course these foolish indians can't wait to take revenge against China. Since the indians and their allies are 100% certain that they are in a position to teach China a lesson China has only one option left.

Back
Top Bottom