What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

The obligation of proof lies with the claimant. Since you are basing your entire premise on the assumption that China has agreed to withhold the construction of its road in the future, it is imperative that you provide credible sources to back up that assumption.

On the other hand, withdrawal of Indian troops was a pre-condition for bilateral talks between the Chinese & Indians. How do we know this agreement wasn't instigated by Delhi to expedite that process?

It's simple , you have been talking all these while even with the troops on the ground so that condition is nullified.

Secondly the territory is not claimed by India , so you agreed to talk to India about your territory where India is not a party of claimant just shows you have lost sovereignty over your territory matters.

Road was the dispute in this standoff nothing more , no bullets were fired , we didn't claim your territory just maintain the Panchsheel agreeemnt , don't build fortifications on either side.

Safe to say, there are no losers or winners for that matter.
India has put a point across and perhaps China too would understand that irrespective of how much chest beating media on either side does, realpolitik shall always come out triumphant.
From day 1, it was clear that Dokalam is only a symptom whereas the actual problem lies with straining relationship between India and China which is further manifesting from China's stand against India on World Forums (NSG, Masood's issue, CPEC etc).
Someday or other China would have to De-hyphenate India from Pakistan in its foreign policy, if it is willing to move forward.
In about 25 years from now we are talking of two of three biggest economies in the world.
If there has to be an Asian century, understanding and not confrontation should be the way.

I don;t think this will be a lesson to China. Yes, there won't be any road on Doklam, but China will keep propping up Pakistan against India. And it will never support India on NSG, Masood's issue.

What if China does not , you never mention that because the news is self explanatory.

The standoff is called off and return to status quo will be maintained

Status quo = disputed Bhutanese - Chinese territory no fortifications

We need China to confirm the news, not just what the Indians are saying.

If China says nothing then it is a case of waiting a while to see whether a road is actually built.

Why you retreat? I think you will eager to fight
LOL why PLA Not Stop Indian army From trespassing

and Camping there in tents with born fire for Two months

LOL

Doklam is no mans land Like its was from day one there was no PLa presence there accept Light patrols

I don;t think this will be a lesson to China. Yes, there won't be any road on Doklam, but China will keep propping up Pakistan against India. And it will never support India on NSG, Masood's issue.
Are you sure no roads? :rofl:

Based on what I have heard, China is continuing that road's construction. India has been given a face-saving exit.

The baboons on our pakistani forum are jumping up and down not because of the above, but because it's in their genes to jump up and down.

Ok so you have heard now from where , Pakistani media ( oh those fake attack type with pictures ) or your uncle on the ground who is building that road.

Who are the baboons lol

My sympathies to you mate

Travel well , don't drive in this state

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom