What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Based on what I have heard, China is continuing that road's construction. India has been given a face-saving exit.

The baboons on our pakistani forum are jumping up and down not because of the above, but because it's in their genes to jump up and down.

Now India will spend much more in military and will try to poke China when they are ready. But China will be lot more powerful than today when they come back.

If you cannot defeat India now...there no question that you can ever defeat India in future. India will be lot more powerful in future.

There goes the month long dream of an India China war for many in this forum.

Better luck next time.

Now chest thumpings ,words of self satisfactions and name calling are the only relief left.

Its the cheerleaders time.
Cheerleaders in the dug out, all kitted up! Oh well..seems like a long wait!

Yess. I wanted you to quote me BHAI ;). Let me give you a reality check.

So as per you India withdraws unilaterally and road construction is also going on and has not stopped ( since you belive chinese article only ) since there is no mentioning of Chinese withdrawal or construction halt. So my question is.. you really think India allowed china to carry in construction and with drew its troops after such a long standoff ? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] come out of your fools paradise . Don't be stupid like your cheer leaders.

So far you belive oy chinese media hence your face saving in this forum. Feel sorry fir you. BTW just FYI.. your official Twitter handle was edited twice on this news. So you understand how the news is broken and presented to your people. Wake up and smell sone coffee... No one here fears china to an extent that they will withdraw the troops unilaterally. My two CENTS ;)
That's exactly what happened, you withdrew like a coward. Remember our flying kick in ladakh?:lol:

2 months of mobilization got to you right? You are afraid of the Chinese war machine. LOSERRRR!!!!

1962 was such traumatic memory for India.

Even over 50 years later, the scars of 1962 have prompted Hindus to make a unilateral withdrawal :)
China gave in. After 1967 spanking china is so scared they are frightened to fire a single missile and had to stop the road cinstruction in a territory which is Not India's ...haha

Safe to say, there are no losers or winners for that matter.
India has put a point across and perhaps China too would understand that irrespective of how much chest beating media on either side does, realpolitik shall always come out triumphant.
From day 1, it was clear that Dokalam is only a symptom whereas the actual problem lies with straining relationship between India and China which is further manifesting from China's stand against India on World Forums (NSG, Masood's issue, CPEC etc).
Someday or other China would have to De-hyphenate India from Pakistan in its foreign policy, if it is willing to move forward.
In about 25 years from now we are talking of two of three biggest economies in the world.
If there has to be an Asian century, understanding and not confrontation should be the way.

Will all the indications pouring in. Modi threw the towel. So yes, he would learn more on this for the next time.

Did not I tell you this would happen, either Modi would withdraw (with pretexts) or there would be a war?

Media belongs to Modi, nobody dares to go against this democratic dictator.

Face palm moment for India.
Any link that india withdrew unilaterally ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom