What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Funny that you mentioned a "face-saver", since this agreement is exactly what that is: a plan to get Indian troops out of the region while providing New Delhi (and its citizens) the wherewithal to do so whilst maintaining composure.

Show me a news article saying that China has agreed to stop road construction following the withdrawal agreement. Just one.

Show me an article which says China will build the road.
The pre-condition to Indian withdrawal was always to return to status quo and no new roads or constructions/fortifications and it's clearly mentioned in our mea directive that it's a mutually worked out withdrawal keeping concerns of both parties intact.

Face saver for whom everybody knows we don't need to highlight
This is a return to status quo

The land is still disputed by Bhutan and China

You know why it's so important , this diplomatic effort will enocouage our diplomats and soldiers on the ground in the future to take on the might pla in the future more decisively.

It's not about the standoff which is not even Indian land it's about taking on the dragon decisively.

We share a disputed border with China , this will show us the road ahead.

We need to wait and see if China still builds the road. If it does then India will be shown to have cowered under Chinese threats.

Unless we know for sure whether the road will be built or not, we cannot take anything yet
from this news.

We appreciate Hindu obedience.

India learned a valuable lesson: don't trespass on land you don't even claim to own.

Why the f**k the Chinese media not mentioning Chinese troop withdrawal ? Also why isn't it mentioning road construction is halted ?? Well done chinese media..no wonder Chinese population is always unaware if outside real situations.
Paper dragon can't afford to cut a sorry figure in-front it's public! Hence this face saving media rhetoric..

Now India will spend much more in military and will try to poke China when they are ready. But China will be lot more powerful than today when they come back.
I do hope for people in region, there is NO such next time.
Both are responsible and mature countries and i hope lessons have been taken.

I just read both sides's news, nobody mentions about the road. If you media said China agreed to stop building the road, I would believe your words.

All the stand off was about building the road. If Chinese media has not mentioned means, you not building the road.

Indiarr.png

Its whats happening your denial wont change that
LOL Indian Army Trespassed Chinese territory at Will Which they claim Without PLA Standing right Next to them

They cried For 2 months Except Doing What they claiming

Indian army is Hero here Who are doing Evert hing at there Will

Because China is not withdrawing bhai, you withdrew unilaterally. Also no agreement on stopping road building. :rofl:. YOU JUST LOST BHAI!
Yess. I wanted you to quote me BHAI ;). Let me give you a reality check.

So as per you India withdraws unilaterally and road construction is also going on and has not stopped ( since you belive chinese article only ) since there is no mentioning of Chinese withdrawal or construction halt. So my question is.. you really think India allowed china to carry in construction and with drew its troops after such a long standoff ? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] come out of your fools paradise . Don't be stupid like your cheer leaders.

So far you belive oy chinese media hence your face saving in this forum. Feel sorry fir you. BTW just FYI.. your official Twitter handle was edited twice on this news. So you understand how the news is broken and presented to your people. Wake up and smell sone coffee... No one here fears china to an extent that they will withdraw the troops unilaterally. My two CENTS ;)

Show me an article which says China will build the road.
The pre-condition to Indian withdrawal was always to return to status quo and no new roads or constrauctions or fortifications and it's clearly mentioned in our mea directive that it's a mutually worked out withdrawal keeping concerns of both parties intact.

This is a return to status quo

The land is still disputed by Bhutan and China

The obligation of proof lies with the claimant. Since you are basing your entire premise on the assumption that China has agreed to withhold the construction of its road in the future, it is imperative that you provide credible sources to back up that assumption.

On the other hand, withdrawal of Indian troops was a pre-condition for bilateral talks between the Chinese & Indians. How do we know this agreement wasn't instigated by Delhi to expedite that process?

Indian bhai,

Facts for today:

1) India asked for a mutual withdrawal
2) China asked for unilateral withdrawal

what happened today

1) India wihtdrew
2) No agreement on road building
3) Chinese soldiers still in Doklam

I thought you were supposed to be protecting Bhutan, waht are you doing? We are in Doklam. Where are you cowards?:rofl:

Now India will spend much more in military and will try to poke China when they are ready. But China will be lot more powerful than today when they come back.

India China Gap is REDUCING by the day

If TODAY you cannot dare to fight ; in future it will be impossible

We need to wait and see if China still builds the road. If it does then India will be shown to have cowered under Chinese threats.

Unless we know for sure whether the road will be built or not, we cannot take anything yet
from this news.

What if China does not , you never mention that because the news is self explanatory.

The standoff is called off and return to status quo will be maintained

Status quo = disputed Bhutanese - Chinese territory no fortifications

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom