What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

India transgressed into Bhutan's territory without clear proof of the latter's authorization, and is now withdrawing its troops. Seems like everything has worked to China's favor up to this point.

It's really a matter of perspectives, isn't it?

No , you wanted to build a strategic road into Bhutanese territory to counter Indian presence south of the valley and which you have failed to do and accepted the status quo as simple as that.

The chinese army could have easily crushed India by making this an excuse for all out war. You could have easily removed this filth from South Asia.
Awww
You are mistaken if you think its over:woot:
As much as I hate to disappoint you, believe me it is more or less over.
Pakistan will declare war on China for withdrawing from Dhoklam :lol:
They will now declare Ghazwa-e-Cheen on China for betraying them.

We are still there bhai. :rofl:. You withdrew first. Withdrawal was confirmed by Chinese soldiers on site according to Xinhua. So we kicked some arse and they got panicky and withdrew.

I am not sure about bhai. And I can say there was no panicky on Indian side. We were confident that China will perceive India's position correctly. That is what happened. Yes, BRICS summit in China might have expedited the resolution as there were speculations that Modi would not attend the summit if Doklam is not resolved.

Now Indians know Chinese Army are Paper Dragons who cannot fight :chilli:

Why the f**k the Chinese media not mentioning Chinese troop withdrawal ? Also why isn't it mentioning road construction is halted ?? Well done chinese media..no wonder Chinese population is always unaware if outside real situations.

Because road construction will continue, as will chinese military build up in the region:coffee:

What are you going to do if China is unable to build the road as decided by mutually.
Give up cheerleading.

Why are Indians jumping up and down celebrating this as a victory when no-one knows if the road will still be built?

Like I say let us wait and see.

It's a unilateral retreat of India army. India army had retreated their last personnel out of China Doklang Area at 14:30 PM today. This was confirmed by PRC Ministry of Foreign Affairs just one hour ago.
LOL Your Wish Doklam is hardly 500 meters way to border LOL

Chinese Army has no presence There because it disputed From day One

If there was PLA in Doklam how do you think Indian Army manages to capture area from PLA without Facing direct conflict

What Next Indian army can trespass to Lhasa Without challenge from PLA ??

These cow wards just lost and here they are jumping in joy. Damn delusional. They were also claiming last weeks kung fu kick was by an Indian when it was so obviously a Chinese soldier kicking Indian ***.
Why the f**k the Chinese media not mentioning Chinese troop withdrawal ? Also why isn't it mentioning road construction is halted ?? Well done chinese media..no wonder Chinese population is always unaware if outside real situations.
Because China is not withdrawing bhai, you withdrew unilaterally. Also no agreement on stopping road building. :rofl:. YOU JUST LOST BHAI!

PLA is still in Doklang, and India give in at last. Power speaks, definitely China is much more stronger.

1962 was such traumatic memory for India.

Even over 50 years later, the scars of 1962 have prompted Hindus to make a unilateral withdrawal :)

I hope you are addressing this to your Chinese brothers who were shouting about nuking New Delhi just few days back.

Your land , you don't have control and had to negotiate a mutual face saver , now decide who is claiming this.

Funny that you mentioned a "face-saver", since this agreement is exactly what that is: a plan to get Indian troops out of the region while providing New Delhi (and its citizens) the wherewithal to do so whilst maintaining composure.

No , you wanted to build a strategic road into Bhutanese territory to counter Indian presence south of the valley and which you have failed to do and accepted the status quo as simple as that.

Show me a news article saying that China has agreed to stop road construction following the withdrawal agreement. Just one.

Did not I tell you this would happen, either Modi would withdraw (with pretexts) or there would be a war?

Media belongs to Modi, nobody dares to go against this democratic dictator.

Face palm moment for India.

Awww

As much as I hate to disappoint you, believe me it is more or less over.

They will now declare Ghazwa-e-Cheen on China for betraying them.

No no no sunny, its just beginning do you think China now seeing the threat from India will now not plan, support Pakistan and build up its military forces in the region:-)

LOL India Out Matches Numbers Ratio to 8:1 And dominates the Mountain peaks Your can only Wish

Its whats happening your denial wont change that

Back
Top Bottom