What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Why are Indians jumping up and down celebrating this as a victory when no-one knows if the road will still be built?

Like I say let us wait and see.

You know why it's so important , this diplomatic effort will enocouage our diplomats and soldiers on the ground in the future to take on the might pla in the future more decisively.

It's not about the standoff which is not even Indian land it's about taking on the dragon decisively.

We share a disputed border with China , this will show us the road ahead.

There goes the month long dream of an India China war for many in this forum.

Better luck next time.

Now chest thumpings ,words of self satisfactions and name calling are the only relief left.

Its the cheerleaders time.

Did not I tell you this would happen, either Modi would withdraw (with pretexts) or there would be a war?

Media belongs to Modi, nobody dares to go against this democratic dictator.

Face palm moment for India.
T3%2B-%2B39.gif

China now see's india as a enemy and American lackey in the region, whilst before it was just competition

Plans are in motion and the fall out of Doklam will reveal itself in the coming months and years

So that means another one month on non-stop warning :lol::lol:

Except that there is nothing to suggest that the Chinese have agreed to stop the construction of the road, which may or may not be carried out by a military contractor.
You are expecting a statement from Chinese foreign ministry accepting its fate ? Boy you are an optimist. :enjoy:

:lol: There is a difference on how diplomatic statements will be. They will be not like what we write on PDF. All I can say that there won't be any Chinese road there.
I just read both sides's news, nobody mentions about the road. If you media said China agreed to stop building the road, I would believe your words.

Did not I tell you this would happen, either Modi would withdraw (with pretexts) or there would be a war?

Media belongs to Modi, nobody dares to go against this democratic dictator.

Face palm moment for India.
LOL Face Palm For Mighty PLA

Indian Forces can trespass And captured Doklam platue at Will without PLA challenging them Except moaning and Crying for 2 months

Who got the best of this deal?
Safe to say, there are no losers or winners for that matter.
India has put a point across and perhaps China too would understand that irrespective of how much chest beating media on either side does, realpolitik shall always come out triumphant.
From day 1, it was clear that Dokalam is only a symptom whereas the actual problem lies with straining relationship between India and China which is further manifesting from China's stand against India on World Forums (NSG, Masood's issue, CPEC etc).
Someday or other China would have to De-hyphenate India from Pakistan in its foreign policy, if it is willing to move forward.
In about 25 years from now we are talking of two of three biggest economies in the world.
If there has to be an Asian century, understanding and not confrontation should be the way.

You are expecting a statement from Chinese foreign ministry accepting its fate ? Boy you are an optimist. :enjoy:

No, I'm just asking you to provide evidence. As would any decent debater or someone who wishes to provide an argument with merit.

1962 was such traumatic memory for India.

Even over 50 years later, the scars of 1962 have prompted Hindus to make a unilateral withdrawal :)
I am not sure how they can be so happy, when they just had a humiliating exit. :rofl:. They were asking for a face saving mutual withdrawal, Chinese troops are still there. :enjoy:

Btw, we didn't fire a single bullet, we just kicked some *** in ladakh.

Now India will spend much more in military and will try to poke China when they are ready. But China will be lot more powerful than today when they come back.

Back
Top Bottom