What's new

China and India: A war of giants

China won't attack India for the simple reason that it wants a strong and prosperous Asia and is not interested in giving whites any chance to play the divide and conquer game yet again.

one thing is certain that this aint gonna happen or is atleast unlikely.........for the reason that both cant afford a war at this stage

China won't attack India for the simple reason that it wants a strong and prosperous Asia and is not interested in giving whites any chance to play the divide and conquer game yet again.

Is that why China protected JUD three times in UN right before Mumbai attacks? I think China will not attack India because they can always use ther client states to do it for them.

You hit the nail on the head! Neither China nor India is interested in war. For heaven's sake, Indo-China trade by 2014 would have reached to over $100 billion!! And they are one of the biggest trading partners in the world! It's all about the economy. War will send both (as well as much of South Asia) back to the stone age. Is fighting over a few square kilometers worth the disaster? Simple answer - NO!

The author of the article is just sensationalising the issue in order to sell his books! :azn:

Is that why China protected JUD three times in UN right before Mumbai attacks? I think China will not attack India because they can always use ther client states to do it for them.

Its a blunder on Chinese part, they always overestimate Pakistan's ability to control terrorists.

What planet are you guys on. There is no comparison between India and China. Reservesof 3 trillion against a few hundred billion. India needs to sort its borders with its neighbours, concentrate on feeding its people rather than delusions of grandeur. India cant even sort out Pakistan or Sri Lanka to its satisfaction.

I don't like that.
I'm think India or China dont want it ( and VN too ).

the cost involved ,the prices to pay will be way too high.an act of war between two well equipped fighting forces will be a mayhem.The two countries are neighbours,and both have nuclear weapons.So,that just adds more twists.
I cannot think of any reason to go to war with the Chinese.Live and let live,everybody's happy that way. :)

What planet are you guys on. There is no comparison between India and China. Reservesof 3 trillion against a few hundred billion. India needs to sort its borders with its neighbours, concentrate on feeding its people rather than delusions of grandeur. India cant even sort out Pakistan or Sri Lanka to its satisfaction.

when u r talking about 3 trillion vd few hundred billions y dont u consider, few hundred billions vd 16 billion

the cost involved ,the prices to pay will be way too high.an act of war between two well equipped fighting forces will be a mayhem.The two countries are neighbours,and both have nuclear weapons.So,that just adds more twists.
I cannot think of any reason to go to war with the Chinese.Live and let live,everybody's happy that way. :)

That's right! The last, from eco to war!
I off!

when u r talking about 3 trillion vd few hundred billions y dont u consider, few hundred billions vd 16 billion

Comparison was china india not Pakisatn. in any event Pakis do not have delusions of grander.

^^^like it will be repeat of 1979 if china poke vietnam :bunny:
learn to live in present

War between China and India-- Party for the west.
Earlier we understand better for us.

Back
Top Bottom