What's new

China All Su-35 news

Chinese forums saying this is BS story. I'll donate $25 to Indian child hunger charity if I'm wrong. Not a bet, just saying I'll give money to India if I'm wrong.

Totally useless when they have the J-10B, J-15, J-11B.
Su 35 has good technologies that the Chinese weren't able to ripoff earlier [because they didn't have it].
Like it's Radar. It also has undergone an extensive RCS reduction therapy. Though I doubt if the Chinese would be able to reverse engineer a radar that would be even comparable to IRBIS-E.

Su 35 has good technologies that the Chinese weren't able to ripoff earlier [because they didn't have it].
Like it's Radar. It also has undergone an extensive RCS reduction therapy. Though I doubt if the Chinese would be able to reverse engineer a radar that would be even comparable to IRBIS-E.

Dude, China has its own AESA, does Su-35 have even equipped AESA so far?

Our engine has nothing to do with AL-31, but rather with F-100.

Where?
Apart from some Chinese fanboys on CDF and PDF, I don't think anyone has seen it.

There is the official confirmation that even JF-17 can be immediately integrated for AESA.

Because we prefer to keep thing in low-profile, it doesn't mean that we don't have it.

Russia needs to work harder instead of bitching about China of stealing this and that.

In fact, we don't even value the current Russian technology that much.

There is the official confirmation that even JF-17 can be immediately integrated for AESA.

Because we prefer to keep thing in low-profile, it doesn't mean that we don't have it.

Russia needs to work harder instead of bitching about China of stealing this and that.

In fact, we don't even value the current Russian technology that much.

Still all Chinese fighters using Russian engine including JF17 :disagree:

So first prove before this low profile excuse

WS-13 for JF-17 and WS-10 J-10 replacing russian ones. :coffee:

JF-17 was started more than decade ago, the Russian engine is just served as a temporary substitution.

The WS-13 engine is nearly ready, then we don't need RD-93 anymore. :coffee:

The Chinese never ripped off anything. The J-10B, J-15, J-11B incorporate AESA, radar absorbent material, composites, IRST, MAW, that make the Su-35 redundant. China doesn't need the Irbis-e, as they have built AESA radar much earlier than Russia and multiple models too.

JF-17 was started more than decade ago, the Russian engine is just served as a temporary substitution.

The WS-13 engine is nearly ready, then we don't need RD-93 anymore. :coffee:

When they become operational then you can say them ready till then its just make up stories or fanboy stories.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom