What's new

China All Su-35 news

img-54abf4d9871c548704ff701e6ad761b4.jpg
img-76215fd7cee7503e5524e248ba96ff2e.jpg

from their serial numbers it seems as if the final batch is either already delivered or close to delivery.

I think Su35 is a great add to PLAAF. As to why China need Su35 if we already have J20? This is a pseudo-proposition.

Su35 is not the future for sure, it's the force now.

Su35 is a perfect proxy to do dirty work for j20 in SCS and patrol around Taiwan.

Why I need a Lamborghini when I already have a Buggati Veyron?what kind of lame logic is that?

歼20乃国之重器,岂可轻易示人。

Meh indian fighter pilot white will tell you why buy SU35 when PLAAF has J20.

Be on a lookout.

I disagree. First, the Russians would never consent to another license agreement, especially after the J-11 fiasco. Even then, I highly doubt the Chinese would do so as they would be an embarrassment of their aviation industry as many observers will undoubtedly question domestic aircraft. Moreover, why in the world would China order more Su-35s or induct a production line if they can just speed up J-20 production??? A production line would be a nightmare in terms of logistics and the Su-35 would have a highly difficult time integrating with the PLAAF. Why would China need Su-35s if they already have J-20s? The reason for the purchase was to make up for the delay in the J-11D program and the need for an immediate air superiority operations, particularly in the SCS. Another 48 orders would be completely illogical, especially given the state of the J-20 and the J-16. In actual combat, I am pretty concerned about the inter-connectivity of the Su-35 with other PLAAF fighters.

Indeed. Especially since the Chinese tried so hard to reduce the 48 initially required by the Russians to only 24. I think the PLAAF really wanted to test the J-20's WVR and BVR capabilities against the a very capable warplane ...

I think it's also to address the approach of the Taiwan acquirement campaign, as expected very likely to happen in the next few years. It's like the building of extra 052C's while 052D is on its way, and building more 053H3's while 054 was already being built. Same logic. PLA wants to be better prepared for the upcoming war.

I think it's also to address the approach of the Taiwan acquirement campaign, as expected very likely to happen in the next few years. It's like the building of extra 052C's while 052D is on its way, and building more 053H3's while 054 was already being built. Same logic. PLA wants to be better prepared for the upcoming war.
Upcoming war??? You seriously think that the PLA is planning to invade Taiwan in the near future? Such an event would basically reverse China's decades of progress ... and I don't think 24 Su-35s is seriously enough for any prolonged operation.

It doesn't make sense to induct more Su35 if it can't integrate with Chinese weapon systems.

For example PL10 and PL15 for Su35.

The best part of Su35 is the super manuverabity.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom