What's new

China All Su-35 news

You too ignorant. PLAAF top pilot Lei Qiang say F-16 is inferior to J-10. Pakistan let him pilot the PAF F-16. When he went back to China and become the test pilot of J-10. He realised J-10 is superior in all aspect compare to F-16. Pakistan has no pilot fully pilot the J-10 before. They only sit inside the secondary seat of J-10S when ferry by Chinese pilot and never fully understand J-10 capabilities. How can Pakistan make a correct assessment?

Watch also this documentary released by CCTV, furnished with English subtitles.

Chinese Scientists Recall History of Epoch Making J-10 Fighter Jet

You too ignorant. PLAAF top pilot Lei Qiang say F-16 is inferior to J-10. Pakistan let him pilot the PAF F-16. When he went back to China and become the test pilot of J-10. He realised J-10 is superior in all aspect compare to F-16. Pakistan has no pilot fully pilot the J-10 before. They only sit inside the secondary seat of J-10S when ferry by Chinese pilot and never fully understand J-10 capabilities. How can Pakistan make a correct assessment?

No offence my Chinese friend, but if Pakistan were to buy the J-10A, J-10B or J-10C, it'll be purely out of desperation, not because Pakistan wants to buy any of these 3 variants.

No offence my Chinese friend, but if Pakistan were to buy the J-10A, J-10B or J-10C, it'll be purely out of desperation, not because Pakistan wants to buy any of these 3 variants.
Hi, I am just simply present a fact. J-10 with canard design is definitely a class above compare to F-16 conventional tri empennage design. Canard design is simply to handle high speed ,high atttitude maneuvers, which is something F-16 lacking. There is a reason why Euro Typhoon, Rafale , Gripen , J-10 which is classify under 4.5th fighter goes for canard layout.

We do know F-16 has outstanding low speed maneuvers but will suffer when going high speed, high attitude. Which the area where more advance BVRAAM and WVRAAM pose a massive threat. When J-10 is designed. It is designed in mind to counter ROCAF F-16 with ease.

Just becos PAF decide not to buy J-10 will not determined whether its inferior to F-16. There are lots of factor that PAF not to go for J-10, cost ,maintenance and redundant of same class of fighter in the inventory. What PAF urgently needed is a heavy weight long range fighter like Su-27 or F-15 to give PAF another dimension area of warfare. JF-17 already fulfil the need of J-10. JF-17 is definitely inferior to J-10 but it is cheap to procure and easy to maintain. It fits the bill of PAF for large procurement with a limited budgets.

Sounds unsubstantiated. What makes you believe that the J-10, especially the latest variants, is inferior to its 4th generation competitors? Now, I also doubt the PAF will buy J-10s ... but not for the reasons you mentioned.

Hi, I am just simply present a fact. J-10 with canard design is definitely a class above compare to F-16 conventional tri empennage design. Canard design is simply to handle high speed ,high atttitude maneuvers, which is something F-16 lacking. There is a reason why Euro Typhoon, Rafale , Gripen , J-10 which is classify under 4.5th fighter goes for canard layout.

We do know F-16 has outstanding low speed maneuvers but will suffer when going high speed, high attitude. Which the area where more advance BVRAAM and WVRAAM pose a massive threat. When J-10 is designed. It is designed in mind to counter ROCAF F-16 with ease.

Just becos PAF decide not to buy J-10 will not determined whether its inferior to F-16. There are lots of factor that PAF not to go for J-10, cost ,maintenance and redundant of same class of fighter in the inventory. What PAF urgently needed is a heavy weight long range fighter like Su-27 or F-15 to give PAF another dimension area of warfare. JF-17 already fulfil the need of J-10. JF-17 is definitely inferior to J-10 but it is cheap to procure and easy to maintain. It fits the bill of PAF for large procurement with a limited budgets.
The PAF won't buy the J-10 simply because it does not fit their combat doctrine or any of their operational needs. Simple. Nothing to do with technology ... I'm not sure if AVIC is even advertising the J-10 anymore.

Main problem with the engine AL-31F which is unavailable to Pakistan and some of its EW, ECCM/ECM is not a standard for J-10A, J-10B,C and upcoming D model uses technologies from J-20 @Pakistani Aircraft :hitwall::hitwall::crazy:

Main problem with the engine AL-31F which is unavailable to Pakistan and some of its EW, ECCM/ECM is not a standard for J-10A, J-10B,C and upcoming D model uses technologies from J-20 @Pakistani Aircraft :hitwall::hitwall::crazy:
Why would you think engine is a problem? RD-93 is also claim to be a problem export to Pakistan for JF-17. Guess what.... You have to understand, the backer is China. Engines are not a problem for any J-10 export.

Why would you think engine is a problem? RD-93 is also claim to be a problem export to Pakistan for JF-17. Guess what.... You have to understand, the backer is China. Engines are not a problem for any J-10 export.
i think india get involved to fell through a deal and other reasons got my head that Russian want AL-31F to Pakistan because USA influence in Pakistan may be i am wrong sir @Beast :undecided: you idea/guess why we don't purchase J-10 sir @Beast :undecided:

Russia will supply Al31 if J10 is exported, it's business.

Engines are kind a problem here. It complicates exports as China does not have full control of the supply chain ... I'm pretty sure the JF-17 RD-93 engine deal is not ideal.

They actually are. Unless China can begin mass installation of WS-10s on the J-10, I don't see good export prospects. I'm certain that China is not satisfied with Russia being part of the engine supply chain for the JF-17 ... which is why they're working to improve the WS-13 for JF-17 Block III. Adding an entire foreign supplier really complicates the situation ... especially if it is an export contract. China doesn't have a problem with putting Russian engines into domestic use, but for a high end 4th generation fighter export, that would be extremely awkward. I'm sure the engine issue is one of the reasons why the J-10 has not been exported yet ...

don't comment on something you don't know, J10c is better than the Blk52.

J10c got AESA with 320KM detection range, and PL15 with 200KM plus range. How can BLK52 field against it?

Engines are kind a problem here. It complicates exports as China does not have full control of the supply chain ... I'm pretty sure the JF-17 RD-93 engine deal is not ideal.

They actually are. Unless China can begin mass installation of WS-10s on the J-10, I don't see good export prospects. I'm certain that China is not satisfied with Russia being part of the engine supply chain for the JF-17 ... which is why they're working to improve the WS-13 for JF-17 Block III. Adding an entire foreign supplier really complicates the situation ... especially if it is an export contract. China doesn't have a problem with putting Russian engines into domestic use, but for a high end 4th generation fighter export, that would be extremely awkward. I'm sure the engine issue is one of the reasons why the J-10 has not been exported yet ...
1 squadron of J10b will be delivered to BAF no later than the end of this year. J10c's export approval clearance is not signed yet.

J10c is for air-superior while Blk52 is for air-ground. The logic is weird that: what I have are the best, what I don't go for must be inferior. The world is much larger than you thought, open your eyes.

IAF doesn't give a eye on BLk70 USA offer, it means something.

Battle proven or not, Shaq O'neal is Shaq O'neal.

How does this even relate to the domestic engine handicap on the J-10? It's a simple fact that the J-10's usage of a Russian engine is hampering its export appeal ...
So what? ws10b is ready to fill the hole

As to WS13, it's a backup plan for RD93. It doesn't matter at the first beginning.

RD93 is an important bridge connect Pakistan and Russia, you think they will cut it?

Try to think out of the box. It not just military, politic matters. The only man has vision for military is Gen Mushraff.

Of course they would. If China has a suitable alternative to the RD-93 (matured WS-13), you can bet the first thing CAC would do is to cut the RD-93 supply chain. Do you really think that the JF-17 uses RD-93s because it is an "important bridge connect Pakistan and Russia"???
JF17 is a programme run mainly by Pakistan, it's never the focus of PLAAF.

Its the only reason why they stick to a smoky engine, and their willingness to go for RD93MA.

What if some countries don't have good relationship with Russia, and they wanna buy JF17? WS13 will come into play if Russia cut the supplies. What if India and Pakistan has a war and India ask Russia to stay neutral? Shit happens, prepare for the worst is nothing wrong.

It's not about good or bad, it's about how you gonna deal with it when others cut your supplies when needed.

With 5000 profound history, we think problem in a very complicated ways and aways prepare for the worst.

What you mean mass production? They already produced over 200 units of WS10 annually since last year. And if the second assembly in Shanxi is ready, they will make it 400 a year. We induct 100 fighter jets annually for PLAAF, that's nearly consume all the production of WS10 engine, not to mention the replacement for old engines.

China still has thousand old jet like F7 to replace, I don't mind we place another 48 orders for Su35 as Sukhoi is not that busy.

We desperately need new fighter jets, make it 200 a year.:enjoy:

And shall fully mobilize the production capacity in Russia.

Sounds unsubstantiated. What makes you believe that the J-10, especially the latest variants, is inferior to its 4th generation competitors? Now, I also doubt the PAF will buy J-10s ... but not for the reasons you mentioned.

The PAF won't buy the J-10 simply because it does not fit their combat doctrine or any of their operational needs. Simple. Nothing to do with technology ... I'm not sure if AVIC is even advertising the J-10 anymore.
PAF is not buying anything new due to two reasons:
1. Limited budget
2. India is too stupid

Anyway, they are chasing the Su35. A good news.

IMG_20180511_163804.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom