What's new

China All Su-35 news

Chinese Flanker????!!!!!

You really amuse me. You copied J15 from Su 33 and we know very very well how it compares with its Russian counterpart. You have bought Su 35 for copying like earlier version and we know very well how its quality is.
U know @ss about Flanker ... or Indian Airforce won't buy any new foreign fighters. Trust me after China equip Su-35 no doubt ur India will beg Russian to offer the same Su-35 to India Airforce, Im 100% sure future India will buy Su-35 too. LOL !!!

We all knew China domestic heavey fighters developed from Russia Flanker(Su-27,Su-30), after learning Flanker Chinese already can build them with domestic jet engines & AESA & Avionics system & Weapons & WING/FUSELAGE structure, China can build what we want and build as many as we need. Most PLAAF fighters come from domestic aircraft manufacturers and numbers of new fighters still increasing, we r not the student yet, we already built domestic fighter building system.

Last edited:

Your so-called "scientist" (an analyst) acknowledges that the J-15 features critical upgrades over the Su-33 (including but not restricted to a lighter airframe, AESA radar, avionics & electronics refurbishments, and newer engines) and was simply describing limitations of a STOBAR aircraft, not necessarily the J-15 itself.

None of what you've wrote demonstrates that the Su-35 is allegedly supposed to satisfy an alleged gap in technology (which is quite amusing given China's extensive lead over Russia in the field of military avionics among its Flankers), especially when the J-11D, J-16, and J-15A are being produced or tested at full pace.

My opinion does not matter here. What matter here is you buy a fourth generation plane inspite of the claim that you have 2 fifth generation planes. This in itself tells a lot. Keep hyping. I quite discussion.

So by your same logic, the fact that the United States keeps producing F-18s implies that their F-22s and F-35s are somehow inferior?

Keep in mind that only 24 Su-35s were purchased (after the Russians denied the Chinese to retrofit them with Chinese avionics & subsystems) at a time when the comparable J-11D/16 were in their late stages of flight testing or LRIP.

As usual you started your post in typical chinese way. You are a think tank. You should try to be better than others.
Whether we shall buy or not that time will tell. We do not buy saying that our plane is better than Russian and still buy it. We say Russians' are better that is why we buy it.
LOL ... when u said "You(China) copied J15 from Su 33", im sure u know nothing, still post fake news here. In this world u can not find any news about Russian provide Su-33 to China for copying, and Chinese didn't get any Su-33 from Russia in hands to research.

The J-15 prototype is from Ukraine's T-10K-3, the one is early prototype of Su-33 in USSR time. So Chinese not get Russia Su-33, but indeed get help from Ukraine. Today PLAN J-15 is developed from T-10K-3 + J-11B.
153156d5zrv4mxu7oipy5v.jpg.thumb.jpg

The difference between China & India aircraft development, Chinese always find out the way to learn aircraft building techs even from third country, we never complain.

Back to the Su-35 topic, once Russian selling Su-35 to China, they never mind China copy it ... or Russian not sell Flanker to China, they know Chinese have the capacity to research Su-35.

Last edited:
Guys ... don't feed the trolls ! :taz:

And now back to topic....

The Su-35 isn't meant to fill a technological gap; the J-11D, J-16, J-15A, and 5th generation fighters would all eventually replace the Su-35 as air-superiority and multirole aircraft. China would've purchased far more than 24 airframes had the Su-35 really excelled Chinese Flankers in terms of sophistication.
We only want 4 Su35, Russian insist on 48. Then the final number is 24.

We only want 4 Su35, Russian insist on 48. Then the final number is 24.

It can be like that too. PLAAF need an aggressor jet fighter that can imitated the capability of SU-30 MKI and F-22 (that both have 3D TVC engine)

The first number is clearly a 2.

Also the color scheme doesn't match any PLAAF/PLANAF planes.

I'm guessing aggressor squadron.

Also the color scheme doesn't match any PLAAF/PLANAF planes.

Recent images (September 2012) indicated at least 5 Su-30MKKs (S/N 20x9x) are wearing a new "tropical" camouflage (pink, yellow and green) similar to Vietnamese Su-30MKV. These are believed to serve as "blue force"/aggressors for dissimilar air combat training.

http://chinese-military-aviation.blogspot.com/p/attack-aircraft.html

Su-30MKK.jpg

A Su-30MKK operated by a PLAAF opposing force (OPFOR) unit in special desert camouflage colour

https://sinodefence.com/2014/02/15/pla-flanker-fighter-family/

su30_3.jpg

Moreover, the idea that the "2" is actually a "7" is wrong. I can prove it.

Anyway, the most suspect issue however – and I admit; I’m addicted to PLAAF serial numbers – is that the two so far best Su-35 photos all seem to begin with a “2xxxx”, which was already from day one my biggest concern since it simply does not fit to the 2nd Division serial. Even kore these images so far seem not only begin with a "2" but also a "23xxx", which is even more unusual, since no PLAAF serial number has a “2” or “3” as second digit.

Now Huitong (http://chinese-military-aviation.blogspot.de/p/whats-new.ht…) suggested, that the first “2” could also be a “7”, which would led to a serial number of with "73xxx" would indeed make sense, it would be a Brigade assigned to the Nanning Base, also Southern Theatre Command !

Even more – and here I probably need some help from You – I would go so far to assume this “could” be a “73x8x” serial block, which would correspond to the 127th Brigade. And since the Nanning Base – all Bases usually have four assigned Brigades – is still lacking its fourth Brigade, this would even more fit.

Look at the difference between how the "2" and "7" are painted on other Flankers.

Su-30MKK_75.jpg

J-11B_22.jpg

Now look at your own picture.

chinese-su-35-serial-number-mystery-jpg.374351

Thanks ... like I said, it's a theory to be taken with a lot of salt and even if I agree with You that the serial most likely starts with "23xxx", if these images are manipulated at least a bit, a 7 is not out of possible.
Just remember these most recent images showing the PLN KJ-500 and KQ-200 with psed serials.

Anyway, Thanks.
Deino

2nd Fighter Division is 1xx3x.

18th Fighter Division is 2xx9x.

Nanning Base is 73xxx.

Su-30MKK_6466.jpg

Exactly ... so if one puts one and one together, it seems indeed as if the 18. Division would be a logical assignment: This unit already uses a type used for dissimilar and adversary training - therefore the unique camo - and the serial number "2xx9x" would also fit nicely !

Only the "3" as second digit - if correct - does not make sense.

Thanks.

Any more info on WHEN in 2017 ??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom