What's new

China air force refuels warplanes in the sky

then pleas tell me, what do you mean by "demonstration purpose only now"

and I stated it's less practical. That means: it CAN refuel for J-10. But practical usage ? No

and I stated it's less practical. That means: it CAN refuel for J-10. But practical usage ? No

could you tell me the link between "it CAN refuel for J-10" and "but practical usage ? No"

could you tell me the link between "it CAN refuel for J-10" and "but practical usage ? No"

Some facts:
H-6U drink too much fuel on its own demand, operation time is limited.
Its external fuel tank pods volume is very limited, enough only 2x J10

Step 1: H6 fly to the assigned coordinate and wait for J10
Step 2: 2x J10 reach the refuel site and process the air refuel, and continue their flights. H-6U quickly go home before run out of fuel
Step 3: Another H6 fly to the assigned coordinate and wait for returning J10
Step 4: 2x J10 returned to the site and refuel, after that 3 quickly fly home.

Using external fuel tank, bring more J10 ..better

H-6_ravitaillement.jpg

Xian H-6U under-wing refuelling pods

Last edited:
Some facts:
H-6U drink too much fuel on its own demand, operation time is limited.
Its external fuel tank pods volume is very limited, enough only 2x J10

Step 1: H6 fly to the assigned coordinate and wait for J10
Step 2: 2x J10 reach the refuel site and process the air refuel, and continue their flights. H-6U quickly go home before run out of fuel
Step 3: Another H6 fly to the assigned coordinate and wait for returning J10
Step 4: 2x J10 returned to the site and refuel, after that 3 quickly fly home.

I get the feeling that you are very proud of your ignorance.
H6 tanker could offer about 18ton fuel to other fighters. J10's internal tank size is about 3ton fuel. Just tell me how you get the conclusion: enough only 2x J10

You must be a genius on math.

I get the feeling that you are very proud of your ignorance.
H6 tanker could offer about 18ton fuel to other fighters. J10's internal tank size is about 3ton fuel. Just tell me how you get the conclusion: enough only 2x J10

You must be a genius on math.

You think it can refuelling for 4x J10?

You think it can refuelling for 4x J10?
The calculation result depends on whether we use normal maths, or BoQ77 maths.

Your original post is that after fueling the first two J10s, H6 needs to return home immediately. This means each J10 would get 9ton fuel from h6. That is 3x of the J10 tank size! Could you please let me know where the fuel goes? Do you mean that there is a black hole inside the fighter?

You are not only a genius on maths, but also a strong candidate for Nobel physics award! Congratulations!

@BoQ77

Honestly, I do not know what to do … You already received several “advices” in order to change Your behaviour here, since I really do not know what’s Your intention here: Most of Your posts are – like I already explained – either completely dumb and provocative especially since it seems that you don't have any sincere motive to discuss !!
And discussion here means to ask, read and understand, consider and answer … at least to learn !!

In mind of nearly all Your posts I really question Your interest; Chinese military issues and systems are surely not since then You wont constantly mock the community !? In the same way You are the one who’s constantly calling a moderator for other one’s post that does not fit Your opinion. As such the simplest explanation: You are a troll and I have to issue consequences … Another option might be that You are simply too young to understand, what others say, and unable to act accordingly ??? But then again I advice You to learn … soon !

As such, I will keep an open eye on You and Your next posts and if Your behaviour does not change accordingly & immediately with Your next post, You are out !

Take this no longer as an advice but a strict order to obey …Moderator has spoken and do NOT respond !

Deino

The calculation result depends on whether we use normal maths, or BoQ77 maths.

Your original post is that after fueling the first two J10s, H6 needs to return home immediately. This means each J10 would get 9ton fuel from h6. That is 3x of the J10 tank size! Could you please let me know where the fuel goes? Do you mean that there is a black hole inside the fighter?

You are not only a genius on maths, but also a strong candidate for Nobel physics award! Congratulations!
at least before you blame me, you should check again the air refueling procedure and correct fuel tank volume of J10 first, ok?
(ZT)外国网站全面披漏的空军H-6系列发展及最新(图文)!_天字第一号_新浪博客

Last edited:
at least before you blame me, you should check again the air refueling procedure and correct fuel tank volume of J10 first, ok?
j10 is a 12ton fighter. 9ton in fuel means 75% of the weight comes from fuel. Is it possible?

If you want to continue the discussion, fine, lets continue. But for your PDF survive, I would suggest you to think twice.

Back
Top Bottom