What's new

China Aims to Become ‘Strong Film Power’ Like U.S. by 2035

I distinctly remember you saying tamil script looks like chicken crawling and some other nasty things. INdo-aryan, dravidian etc are european labels given in 19th century. There is far more history and culture shared between tamils and sinhalas then sinhalas and haryana (indo-aryan) whatever.

But thanks to aryan race theories you fancied you are a superior race and hated your own nationals. And you are giving very dishonest explanations of "cultural differences" etc - what differences - you guys were living for centuries before,
I didn't post so much here so can you link that post here? Sinhalese Tamil conflict goes way back to more than 2000 years. Sinhalese were seen as alien in that region since the beginning. Your post makes no sense. Sinhalese and Tamil belong to completely different linguistic groups that if I hear Tamil, I can't understand anything but I can understand some north Indian language like Hindi at least about 40%.

Yeah and the world changed from scarcity to nearly post-scarcity (at least in prodcution if not in reachability. Extra fat was a bulwark against scarcity but in post-scarcity industrial society extra fat is more harmful to health than not.

You are talking like the sales team of a slimming center who is writing a newspaper article. :D

But think about it. Does this female look aesthetically better or worse than this pic of Sonakshi in the film Lootera ?

But think about it. Does this female look aesthetically better or worse than this pic of Sonakshi in the film Lootera ?
I don't like muscular females too, I simply like simple ones like these
49858748_600947507018033_5286044757164956024_n.jpg

66354440_149670222812343_2570118123548270019_n.jpg

PS : Sonakshi is NOT chubby in that though.
This is called chubby.

China should also make use of northerners. Northern Chinese men are masculine and women don't have that retarded look that southerners have. Both men and women are tall and good to look at.
Have you ever been to any region of South China to berate their women?
I remember south of china was basically Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Hong Kong, and Macau only.
Some of the most internationally popular chinese actress and actors comes from south china.

Tang Yan/Tiffany Tang is among one of the tallest among actresses from china at a height of 172 cm.
She's from south china and also one of the most popular chinese actress in asian countries.
2c9bae1cd646686592e62c34873c1ae1.jpg
Now popular Chinese male actors' average height is 185 cm ,some reaching upto 188 cm and more and they come from all across china.

IMO China needs to change beauty standards to capture global markets. Nobody wants to see feminine guys and skeleton girls in a movie. When will ever get to see strong muscular Asian boys and tough curvy girls. I personally would love to see Chinese movies if the cast looks good.
?China needs to change beauty standards to capture global markets?
Tan, macho,fat ,hairy guys would capture global market for china? LMAO. South Indian actors must have been the poster boy of the world instead of bts then.

China is actually capturing global market in a clandestine manner.They might be there before you even realize it.
Here's an example of the typical top comment section of any Chinese drama on yt,90% comments are from Indians.

EiNlCNaUcAEyp9v

I feel, the next big chinese influence in India will be cdrama. Indians are the biggest consumers of Cdrama in Asia probably; I used to look down on cdrama,but now I can't help but acknowledge the cdrama influence on Indian women who had to suffer tragical indian "serials". Cdrama is already popular in vietnam,indonesia,malaysia,thailand. Their fans are just not as vocal due to all the vilification of china and geopolitical tensions.

India,vietnam,indonesia are top 3 biggest consumers of cdrama ...The Irony.
China ,just needs to improve the quality of work consitantly.
China is already a boxoffice powerhouse ,equal to Hollywood in market size,but china should push drama more ,which is actually penetrating global audience more.

Last edited:
Have you ever been to any region of South China to berate their women?
I remember south of china was basically Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Hong Kong, and Macau only.
Some of the most internationally popular chinese actress and actors comes from south china.

This lady(Tang Yan/Tiffany Tang)is among one of the tallest among actresses from china at a height of 172 cm.
She's from south china and also one of the most popular chinese actress in asian countries.

2c9bae1cd646686592e62c34873c1ae1.jpg

Now popular Chinese male actors' average height is 185 cm ,some reaching upto 188 cm and more and they come from all across china.

?China needs to change beauty standards to capture global markets?
Tan, macho,fat ,hairy guys would capture global market for china? LMAO. South Indian actors must have been the poster boy of the world instead of bts then.

China is actually capturing global market in a clandestine manner.They might be there before you even realize it.
Here's an example of the typical top comment section of any Chinese drama on yt,90% comments are from Indians.

EiNlCNaUcAEyp9v

I predict the next big chinese influence in India will be cdrama. Indians are the biggest consumers of Cdrama in Asia probably; I used to look down on cdrama,but now I can't help but acknowledge the cdrama influence on Indian women who had to suffer tragical indian "serials". Cdrama is already popular in vietnam,indonesia,malaysia,thailand. Their fans are just not as vocal due to all the vilification of china and geopolitical tensions.

India,vietnam,indonesia are top 3 biggest consumers of cdrama ...The Irony.
China ,just needs to improve the quality of work consitantly.
China is already a boxoffice powerhouse ,equal to Hollywood in market size,but china should push drama more ,which is actually penetrating global audience more.
Sorry i talk to actual chinese. Not some chinese wannabe northeastern Indian

Good luck to China but if an Indian has opened it though we have a soft power in sense of Bollywood you people have mocked it.

Sorry I talk to actual chinese. Not some chinese wannabe northeastern Indian
Did I hurt your feeling?
FYI ,Chinese folks, here considers me a Japan worshipper who deny nankin massacre and various japanese atrocities. Meanwhile ,I just prefer sticking to a fair & fact-based discussion.

From North EAST, imphal you need to change bus at moreh and a few hour journey by train from Myanmar ,then you can reach south China,like all the way to Kunming if one prefers;.
And of course you need to have the documents done beforehand for convenience.
Don't talk based on assumptions.

Last edited:
Did I hurt your feeling?
FYI ,Chinese folks, here considers me a Japan worshipper who deny nankin massacre and various japanese atrocities. Meanwhile ,I just prefer sticking to a fair & fact based discussion.

From North EAST, imphal you need to change bus at moreh and a few hour journey by train from Myanmar ,then you can reach south China,like Kunming;
And of course you need to have the documents done beforehand for convenience.
Don't talk based on assumptions.
Why would my feelings be hurt? I only find it funny that some Indian more passionate about China than the Chinese themselves loool.

As an individual I find northern Chinese more attractive period!!. The girl you posted is not attractive to me but I do find the northern Chinese men and women I know in real life super attractive.

I sure as **** don't find south Indian beauty standards attractive either but north Indian to some extent.

Last edited:
Why would my feelings be hurt? I only find it funny that some Indian more passionate about China than the Chinese themselves loool.

As an individual I find northern Chinese more attractive period!!. The girl you posted is not attractive to me but I do find the northern Chinese men and women I know in real life super attractive.
Yeah,like I passionately refute any other misinfo( 90% of which tends to be from indian media about china) or like in case of nanking massacre which leaves all the chinese members fuming https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-t...inst-intimidation-at-sea.677335/post-12563779 & https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/japa...rrender-in-world-war-ii.680965/#post-12633311 and a lot more. And you think I'm sucking up to china? lol
Like I said,"I just prefer sticking to a fair & fact-based discussion."

Yeah,like I passionately refute any other misinfo( 90% of which tends to be from indian media about china) or like in case of nanking massacre which leaves all the chinese members fuming https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-t...inst-intimidation-at-sea.677335/post-12563779 & https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/japa...rrender-in-world-war-ii.680965/#post-12633311 and a lot more. And you think I'm sucking up to china? lol
Like I said,"I just prefer sticking to a fair & fact-based discussion."
i don't know bro. maybe i want to get hold of whatever you are smoking so we can smoke the same shit and talk.

Four pages of trolling again totally unchecked by the mods...

But, China's advance toward the first place is like the rise of the Zhumulangma (珠穆朗玛) Summit, millimetric while unstoppable and before 2049 second to none!

Because the will is there, and measures taken by the authorities decisive:

Beijing plans sci-fi-based sci-tech park in former industrial complex

(Xinhua) 08:25, November 03, 2020

BEIJING, Nov. 2 (Xinhua) -- China will build a sci-fi-based science and technology industrial park in a reclaimed steel plant in western Beijing in an effort to boost the development of the country's sci-fi industry.

China has attached great importance to scientific and technological innovation, and is seeing a boom in its sci-fi industry. It will promote Beijing as a central city with global influence in the sci-fi field through the China Science Fiction Conference, which opened in the capital on Sunday, said Bai Xi with the China Association for Science and Technology.

According to Fu Xiaoming, deputy general manager of Beijing Shougang Construction Group Co., Ltd., the company will spend about 10 years building a "sci-fi city" with a construction area of about 160,000 square meters in the Shougang Industrial Park in Beijing's Shijingshan District.

Several centers for international communication, technological empowerment and consumer experience, as well as a public service platform for graphic image rendering, copyright trading, and digital photography and production, will be established in the sci-fi city, said Fu.

A sci-fi-themed amusement park is also expected to be set up in the Shougang Industrial Park by the end of 2021.

Shijingshan District will establish special funds and roll out policies to support the development of the sci-fi industry.

Founded in 1919, Chinese steelmaker Shougang Group has transformed its past production premises in Shijingshan District into a new capital landmark featuring winter sports events, fairs and exhibits. It has moved production to the coastal industrial zone of Caofeidian in the neighboring Hebei Province.

And yet another upcoming Sci-Fi thriller made in China:

Storyline

A nanomaterials expert sees a mysterious countdown superimposed in his field of vision and finds himself under military investigation. To unravel the mystery, he enters the VR game "Three Body" developed by a secret organization ETO, and discovers the truth behind the deaths of dozens of scientists and a tragedy from the days of the Cultural Revolution.

scr.png

https://archive.vn/Fh9GI/074bc87cf7f9a1d89da09dcc5506b028ce7e8002.jpg ; https://archive.vn/Fh9GI/aef8e57c389d419c936dd2fb767ace0a0587c070/scr.png ; http://web.archive.org/web/20201104...YWFjMDg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzA1ODAzMjM@._V1_.jpg ; https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4547948/
1. The Three-Body Problem in Post-production.

6e323515d66ee30841cae4a9a7318d3b72b3e685.gif

ae4ffdaeb02c2ea160fb33e41686a846f36755ca.gif

022c2d783cdf337beef335add6afdbf99880963d.png
4b7f704c1b6a7a2291742bd3986353bc70cc2569.png

Back
Top Bottom