What's new

China Aims to Become ‘Strong Film Power’ Like U.S. by 2035

Language is a big big issue.

China could popularize its own version of anime as animation can be dubbed smoothly but dubbed live movies always leave something to be desired.

In your own article

"The caste systems of Sri Lanka were historically not tied to the religious establishment but rather a tool to service the ruling elite - a model more reminiscent of feudalism in Europe. "

And LOL @ young people rejecting pressure of caste system. This looks like it was written by an Indian. Young people don't even know what their caste is. hahahaha
I responded to this.
Sinhalese have no tribes
You are entitled to your opinion "Lanka Stronk" though.
As example of what I like is in this description - From the "Italian Renaissance" in this vid :
Yeah and the world changed from scarcity to nearly post-scarcity (at least in prodcution if not in reachability. Extra fat was a bulwark against scarcity but in post-scarcity industrial society extra fat is more harmful to health than not.
After getting kids (your favorite chubby version) @Naofumi
First of all, how are you doing bro? It has been months since we interacted..

On topic : I don't have a particular preference for chubbies, it doesn't mean I will reject women solely based on this but it's a little bit of downside compared to a healthy female.
even compared to their mature neighbour Japan
Japan have anime though which is both older and more popular than K-POP which I think is a thing only after 2010s or so, OTOH series like Doraemon have done business of tens of billions of dollars worldwide.
by Gangam style
LOL, Gangam style was the song's name, the artist's name was PSY.
And the song was very diffrent from the typical K-POP song. This is a typical K-POP song.

The main products/services Made in USA that I have around me are the next:
-Computer/Telecom products: Useful for USA to spy, and get information of how dominate.
-Military products bought by my state: Useful for USA to dominate by the hard way
-Entertainment products: Useful for USA to dominate by the soft way, brainwashing people.

USA is a empire specialized in domination. All the rest products/service that are not useful to dominate, are outsourced to foreign countries.

China seems to want be the new USA.

Entertainment products are not innocent products, they change habits, behavior and ideas in the masses.

By the other side, I like entertainment products made in China, they often have less poisoned messages than modern entertainment made in USA (I like old USA entertainment products, but the new is too brainwashing for me), I've already brainwashed by CGTN :lol:

I responded to this.

First of all, how are you doing bro? It has been months since we interacted..

On topic : I don't have a particular preference for chubbies, it doesn't mean I will reject women solely based on this but it's a little bit of downside compared to a healthy female.

Alhamdulillah, great.

Actually that is @jamahir favorite, I just want to tag you since you also know Jamahir preference 8-)

Any way, how is your study ?? Do you study IT bro ?? Just asking since I want to know more about good web hosting that can be easily tracked by Google

Actually that is @jamahir favorite, I just want to tag you since you also know Jamahir preference 8-)
LOL
Any way, how is your study ?? Do you study IT bro ?? Just asking since I want to know more about good web hosting that can be easily tracked by Google
Studies are fine but schedule is hectic for now. And though I study computer science but the syllabus is entirely theoretical like DBMS, Algoithms, OOSE etc, so I am not aware of recent industrial trends.

?? Go to Sri Lanka and go to north. Anyone is free to go. You might be disappointed to see all the infrastructure development instead of war. ;)

Doesn't matter - you hate them- you made it clear in any number of posts. You think the world doesn't know about your massacres - it does. It doesn't care for now because like kashmiris tamils too were caught up in several geo political things (@Arulmozhi Varman ) . But justice will prevail.

They hate tamils because 90 percent of them are dark as opposed to 89 percent of sinhalas and only one percent have "sharp" feautres as opposed to two percent of sinhalas. Dont ask me why.

Doesn't matter - you hate them- you made it clear in any number of posts. You think the world doesn't know about your massacres - it does. It doesn't care for now because like kashmiris tamils too were caught up in several geo political things (@Arulmozhi Varman ) . But justice will prevail.
ok dude whatever.

btw Sinhalese is Indo-Aryan while Tamil is Dravidian. The main problem is language and culture. Not looks. When did i say I hate Tamils? You sound retarded

ok dude whatever.

btw Sinhalese is Indo-Aryan while Tamil is Dravidian. The main problem is language and culture. Not looks. When did i say I hate Tamils? You sound retarded

I distinctly remember you saying tamil script looks like chicken crawling and some other nasty things. INdo-aryan, dravidian etc are european labels given in 19th century. There is far more history and culture shared between tamils and sinhalas then sinhalas and haryana (indo-aryan) whatever.

But thanks to aryan race theories you fancied you are a superior race and hated your own nationals. And you are giving very dishonest explanations of "cultural differences" etc - what differences - you guys were living for centuries before,

Back
Top Bottom