What's new

China agrees to import rice from 17 mills in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese civilization is older than yours. Chinese philosophy is indigenous Confucian and Taoist, not Buddhism which came much later. Our philosophy, culture and way of life are totally different than yours.

Whereas your vedic sanskrit civilization is not indigenous. There's no such thing as Dharmic civilization, religion is not civilization. Aryan's Vedic later evolved into different religions, Hinduism is a conglomerate of different local beliefs and practices without a unifying theme.

civilization belong to the people who follow it..

pakistan history books starts with bin qasim...
10.jpg

what do you want to say ?

We call ourselves Bharat after the Emperor Bharata.
when people write and talk about indus valley civilization they just focus themself to the planes of indus river, and tends to just neglect the hills....

Chinese civilization is older than yours. Chinese philosophy is indigenous Confucian and Taoist, not Buddhism which came much later. Our philosophy, culture and way of life are totally different than yours.

Whereas your vedic sanskrit civilization is not indigenous. There's no such thing as Dharmic civilization, religion is not civilization. Aryan's Vedic later evovled into different religions, Hinduism is a conglomerate of different local beliefs and practices without a unifying theme.

what is this vedic sanskrit civilization ?

Last edited:
That's IVCs main city/site.. Mohenjodaro.. Bound of the dead.

lol that has been replaced with a smaller one;

That's Khyber Pass/Gate
View attachment 355443

Mohenjodaro/IVC on 20rs
View attachment 355444

Anyways, no offense, but this Mohenjodaro this and that and plastering your airliners with it, is just a bit needy. Just the way I look at it. Its not healthy this Hindu/ism thing you guys have going on. Wonder when you'll grow out of it and find an identity that fits.

In Singapore, these Indian rice is used to cook Briani rice, either with mutton or chicken curry. Taste not bad, quite fluffy & loose, not sticky at all. Definitely cannot use chopstick like Chinese-Dragon said, unless you want to eat grain by grain, hahaha...

tiffin-bhavan-mutton-ribs-dalcha-ghee-rice-little-india-singapore.jpg
Wow its really yummy..well i dont think chinese dishes can compete with mutton biryani.. :) its my weakness.. :)

I am having a nightmare just thinking about trying to pick up all those rice grains with my chopsticks. :P

I don't mind using a spoon though, and it does look quite tasty.

I would never mix food and politics. That is a terrible thing to do.

And the chopsticks thing is pretty important, why don't you try picking up a lump of Indian rice with chopsticks and seeing if you can get more than a few grains at a time.
Well you must try it..mutton biryani is my favourite..it taste awsome..cant say that anything else can be compared to it specially if it is cooked the way it used to be.. :). U sud try it :)

Anyways, no offense, but this Mohenjodaro this and that and plastering your airliners with it, is just a bit needy. Just the way I look at it. Its not healthy this Hindu/ism thing you guys have going on. Wonder when you'll grow out of it and find an identity that fits.

Excuse me ? How is that "needy"?

That is our national heritage and the PC-3s had adopted it for Royal Tattoo Competition,UK;

image.jpg

It's your who should back off... Your great great great daddy wasn't Sindhi,Panjabi,Pashtun or Balpch or any other Pak ethnic...

Excuse me ? How is that "needy"?

That is our national heritage and the PC-3s had adopted it for Royal Tattoo Competition,UK;

View attachment 355446

It's your who should back off... Your great great great daddy wasn't Sindhi,Panjabi,Pashtun or Balpch or any other Pak ethnic...

No I meant bigger planes. Didn't your national carrier also have it?

I'll explain how its needy. You have a huge black hole between the IVC and Bin Qasim. Did you guys immigrate en masse in the intervening 3-4 millennia?

Last edited:
No I meant bigger planes. Didn't your national carrier also have it?

Our national carrier has cultural themed tails... They represent our culture !
I'll explain how its needy. You have a huge black hole between the IVC and Bin Qasim. Did you guy immigrate en masse in the intervening 3-4 millennia?

What? No .. But did yours "create" IVC and migrate en masses to south India thousands of miles away and forget how to build mighty cities and civilisations?:lol:

What? No .. But did yours "create" IVC and migrate en masses to south India thousands of miles away and forget how to build mighty cities and civilisations?:lol:

3200 odd kms from north to south. 2900 odd from east to west.

The IVC people were in all likelihood Dravidian. Natives of the 4 southern states of India. Some say driven eastward as well. I''m no expert. Its not my subject.

So that black hole we were talking about? Cryo freeze? With the millennial thaw coming in with the star crescent and flashing blades?

3200 odd kms from north to south. 2900 odd from east to west.

The IVC people were in all likelihood Dravidian. Natives of the 4 southern states of India. Some say driven eastward as well. I''m no expert. Its not my subject.

The population of south India is like over half a billion .. So are you telling me that millions of people one day started their journey to some other place for some picnic .. Got lost .. Walked over 3000 miles and ended up in south India .. And couldn't build similar cities,structures in south India and started livin in jungles coz they forgot how to make mighty cities with baths and sewerage systems like mohenjodaro? Fokin unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom