What's new

China agrees to import rice from 17 mills in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
The population of south India is like over half a billion .. So are you telling me that millions of people one day started their journey to some other place for some picnic .. Got lost .. Walked over 3000 miles and ended up in south India .. And couldn't build similar cities,structures in south India and started livin in jungles coz they forgot how to make mighty cities with baths and sewerage systems like mohenjodaro? Fokin unbelievable.

I see. So the Indo-Aryans can trek across the steppes of Asia Minor to the Indian subcontinent. Alexander and Hannibal can trek across continents. Chengiz Khan can ride across continents. But IVC guys have balls and chains attached to their feet that they cannot get across from Sindh and Gujarat to Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu when faced with violent extermination.

What happened to your part of the world after the IVC? Millenial sanitary and architectural amnesia probably.

Or did you keep those fancy new post IVC cities and commodes really well hidden from our southern eyes?

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you do with all the rice that you import from Pakistan? They are almost same to north Indian
To be honest, I don't live in China so I wouldn't know. In my previous post, I was asking the Chinese members.

What do you expect? More 'chamars' lining up to lick the Pakistani testicles. That is what is expected of these lowly shudras from the south. Frankly you should pity them. They have nothing south of the Vindyha range. So these Dravid Indian's coming up with stories to attach themselves with the Indus Basin a land that they are entirely alien to.

So what is left. Suggest you let your glories hang out and say 'here boy lick 'em' boy I am the descendant of the glorious IVC.

Like I have said so many times in this forum. The half a billion Ganga India's (those from Ganges Basin part of India) and the other half a billion Dravid Indian's ( from the Deccan India) have nothing, repeat nothing to show in form of any civilization so take a pity on them. The only place they can come to gain to vicarious historical pride is Pakistan/Indus region - one of few crucibles of ancient civilization.

Spare some respect to those few in India who the border cut off. The Indian Punjabi and few others numbering less than 3% of India on the Pakistani border who no doubt have historical connections to Indus Region. Rest of them might as well be from Africa as for as ancient civilization. Their ancestors spent antiquit trying to figure out do I cover my privates with that banana leaf or shall I eat from it?

Hommate-Green-Polyester-Banana-Leaf-SDL170711503-1-5e0d6.jpg

And here are the facts. Four civilizations of the ancient world. Nile/Egypt, Tigris-Euphrates/Iraq, Indus/Pakistan, Yellow River/China. These most be hard sobering facts for Dravid Indians. So they come up with excuse - the natives of Indus became immigrants. Yeh tell me about it. What next? Bantu Negroes are going to claim Ancient Egyptians legged it to deepest Africa. Wait a minute they already do !

@EgyptianAmerican

first_thumb1326682566.jpg

asia-political-map.jpg

When an Indian wants to talk about historical FACTS yet he dare claim Chopsticks originated from Japan says enough about your credibility. Oh boy here we go again Kung Fu came from India discussion again. I'm not gonna start this because it was debated some years ago and no Kung Fu did not originate from India. Once again India trade dominating Asia ? Really? You even know no shame when you said India was dominating in trade before China had a proper civilization lol

Well on chopsticks yes I was wrong and I admitted it. As I don't use chopsticks. But on my history. I know more about it than you. OK tell me the time line the origin of Ur civilization. I will quote mine with proof

Well on chopsticks yes I was wrong and I admitted it. As I don't use chopsticks. But on my history. I know more about it than you. OK tell me the time line the origin of Ur civilization. I will quote mine with proof

So if you don't use chopsticks you thought you were smart by claiming the origin was in Japan? To be more precise why did you even think it was originated from Japan? Not only were you wrong about chopsticks, you got many thing wrong even about Kung Fu. Like i said i will not engage in that kind of BS talk that Kung Fu originated from India. Seriously what is wrong with you Indians who keep on claiming that India taught China martial arts. Read this http://wushuindia.in/history.html

Martial Arts of the World
An Encyclopedia of History and Innovation
by Thomas A. Green and Joseph R. Svinth, Editors

http://www.abc-clio.com/ABC-CLIOCorporate/product.aspx?pc=A1878C

Last but not least if you are too lazy to read sources then there's no point to tell you about the ancient Silkroad and Chinese civilization.

So if you don't use chopsticks you thought you were smart by claiming the origin was in Japan? To be more precise why did you even think it was originated from Japan? Not only were you wrong about chopsticks, you got many thing wrong even about Kung Fu. Like i said i will not engage in that kind of BS talk that Kung Fu originated from India. Seriously what is wrong with you Indians who keep on claiming that India taught China martial arts. Read this http://wushuindia.in/history.html

Martial Arts of the World
An Encyclopedia of History and Innovation
by Thomas A. Green and Joseph R. Svinth, Editors

http://www.abc-clio.com/ABC-CLIOCorporate/product.aspx?pc=A1878C

Last but not least if you are too lazy to read sources then there's no point to tell you about the ancient silkroad and chinese civilization.
This is not about using chopsticks or not, another lame excuse, like that Indian used China's bridge photo to deliberately claim India's bridge in the other thread.

It is about lying on purpose, systematically fabricating lies and spreading in this forum. The last thing Indians have the face to do is claiming other cultures and civilizations as theirs, they even claim Pakistan's Indus Valley Civilisation as they Austroloids'. What a joke!
@Kaptaan @DESERT FIGHTER

What'a next?
Gunpowder was invented Hindu?

The population of south India is like over half a billion .. So are you telling me that millions of people one day started their journey to some other place for some picnic .. Got lost .. Walked over 3000 miles and ended up in south India .. And couldn't build similar cities,structures in south India and started livin in jungles coz they forgot how to make mighty cities with baths and sewerage systems like mohenjodaro? Fokin unbelievable.

So all of a sudden these civilized people moved to the perilous jungle and forgot how to build proper sewerage systems and leave the "thing" on the street?

What do you expect? More 'chamars' lining up to lick the Pakistani testicles. That is what is expected of these lowly shudras from the south. Frankly you should pity them. They have nothing south of the Vindyha range. So these Dravid Indian's coming up with stories to attach themselves with the Indus Basin a land that they are entirely alien to.

So what is left. Suggest you let your glories hang out and say 'here boy lick 'em' boy I am the descendant of the glorious IVC.

Like I have said so many times in this forum. The half a billion Ganga India's (those from Ganges Basin part of India) and the other half a billion Dravid Indian's ( from the Deccan India) have nothing, repeat nothing to show in form of any civilization so take a pity on them. The only place they can come to gain to vicarious historical pride is Pakistan/Indus region - one of few crucibles of ancient civilization.

Spare some respect to those few in India who the border cut off. The Indian Punjabi and few others numbering less than 3% of India on the Pakistani border who no doubt have historical connections to Indus Region. Rest of them might as well be from Africa as for as ancient civilization. Their ancestors spent antiquit trying to figure out do I cover my privates with that banana leaf or shall I eat from it?

And here are the facts. Four civilizations of the ancient world. Nile/Egypt, Tigris-Euphrates/Iraq, Indus/Pakistan, Yellow River/China. These most be hard sobering facts for Dravid Indians. So they come up with excuse - the natives of Indus became immigrants. Yeh tell me about it. What next? Bantu Negroes are going to claim Ancient Egyptians legged it to deepest Africa. Wait a minute they already do !

@EgyptianAmerican

asia-political-map.jpg
LMAO. Ganges People claim the great IVC once again in this forum!

@EgyptianAmerican

asia-political-map.jpg
IVC had pottery/crockery... pots,plates,glasses,mugs etc..

Some domestic stuff found from IVC sites in Pak:

pottery1.jpg
aurnaments_moenjodaro.gif
Examples-of-domestic-pots.jpg
9851fec978c3d51035d23b2885d6091a.jpg
pottery1.jpg
aurnaments_moenjodaro.gif
Examples-of-domestic-pots.jpg
9851fec978c3d51035d23b2885d6091a.jpg

South indians still use banana leafs:

main-qimg-3d0dfb906d21dd12b992919a19199d70-c.jpg

This is not about using chopsticks or not, another lame excuse, like that Indian used China's bridge photo to deliberately claim India's bridge in the other thread.

It is about lying on purpose, systematically fabricating lies and spreading in this forum. The last thing Indians have the face to do is claiming other cultures and civilizations as theirs, they even claim Pakistan's Indus Valley Civilisation as they Austroloids'. What a joke!
@Kaptaan @DESERT FIGHTER

What'a next?

So all of a sudden these civilized people moved to the perilous jungle and forgot how to build proper sewerage systems and leave the "thing" on the street?

Caution: You might looooooose your apetite for weeks.

@AndrewJin South Asia essentially is made of three very distinct regions. You have the dry semi arid Indus Basin/Pakistan, the wet tropical Ganges Basin/India North and the protruding peninsula called Deccan or South India which is also tropical. On the map below you can see how dry Indus Basin/Pakistan is unlike Ganges on the right or Deccan to the south which are in India.

rainfall.jpg

Indus Basin. You can see over 90% of it falls in Pakistan with remaining in Afghanistan, China (source of Indus river) and india. Pakistan is Indus like Nile is Egypt. Anywere you go in Pakistan Indus is never far and runs along the centre of the country. Pakistan's capital Islamabad is just 20 miles east of Indus.

the-indus-river0.gif

Below is the Ganges Basin which covers most of northern India. It is home of Indian peoples. Over half - 600 million of them live in and around the Ganga. Indian's treat Ganga as holy river and worship it';s waters. Hindu holy sites like Varanasi are on the Ganges whee millions go to bathe in it's dirty waters. New delhi is on the Ganga Basin. Ganga Basin is humid, wet, tropical region with very high density of population. This region has defined India. Kolkatta is on the coast and major historical port.

400px-Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna_basins.jpg

Then you have the souther peninsula Dravidian India. It is far away from Pakistan is entirely diffeant in ethnic or language.

Picture7.png

The Indus region/Pakistan is separated from most of India by huge Thar Desert.

Y1wdlYC.jpg

The problem with both the Ganga Indians (North) and Dravid Indians (South) is that they have nothing in way of Ancient History other than hanging of banana trees in the jungles of Ganga. Almost 95% of what you hear as 'Indian history' in fact took place in Indus Region. If you have any doubts just check the locations and you will be surprised to find where they are.

So what these Indian's have done is taken to pinching everything from Indus as theirs on the dubious names. It is like say Vietnam tomorrow changes its name to 'Republic of Asia' and then claims everything within the Asian continent as it's legacy. Chinese, Korean, Japanese you name it is all grabbed because of 'Asia'.

So it does not surprise me they have made a claim on Kung Fu. They do worse with Pakistan. It is like me starting to talk about Beijing and then claiming it is my history because I am Asian at the same time refusing to accept you - a resident of Beijing.

Indus Valley sites - centred on Pakistan. 7,000BCE

269e33d8d96dfd30e271659ad0094b8d.jpg

Last edited:
:o:

Was this guy in some kind of eating competition? Or this is the normal way they eat?

They make rice "balls" ...mix "curry" with their hands... and eat/swallow it.

@AndrewJin South Asia essentially is made of three very distinct regions. You have the dry semi arid Indus Basin/Pakistan, the wet tropical Ganges Basin/India North and the protruding peninsula called Deccan or South India which is also tropical. On the map below you can see how dry Indus Basin/Pakistan is unlike Ganges on the right or Deccan to the south which are in India.

rainfall.jpg

Indus Basin. You can see over 90% of it falls in Pakistan with remaining in Afghanistan, China (source of Indus river) and india. Pakistan is Indus like Nile is Egypt. Anywere you go in Pakistan Indus is never far and runs along the centre of the country. Pakistan's capital Islamabad is just 20 miles east of Indus.

the-indus-river0.gif

Below is the Ganges Basin which covers most of northern India. It is home of Indian peoples. Over half - 600 million of them live in and around the Ganga. Indian's treat Ganga as holy river and worship it';s waters. Hindu holy sites like Varanasi are on the Ganges whee millions go to bathe in it's dirty waters. New delhi is on the Ganga Basin. Ganga Basin is humid, wet, tropical region with very high density of population. This region has defined India. Kolkatta is on the coast and major historical port.

400px-Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna_basins.jpg

Then you have the souther peninsula Dravidian India. It is far away from Pakistan is entirely diffeant in ethnic or language.

Picture7.png

The Indus region/Pakistan is separated from most of India by huge Thar Desert.

Y1wdlYC.jpg

The problem with both the Ganga Indians (North) and Dravid Indians (South) is that they have nothing in way of Ancient History other than hanging of banana trees in the jungles of Ganga. Almost 95% of what you hear as 'Indian history' in fact took place in Indus Region. If you have any doubts just check the locations and you will be surprised to find where they are.

So what these Indian's have done is taken to pinching everything from Indus as theirs on the dubious names. It is like say Vietnam tomorrow changes its name to 'Republic of Asia' and then claims everything within the Asian continent as it's legacy. Chinese, Korean, Japanese you name it is all grabbed because of 'Asia'.

So it does not surprise me they have made a claim on Kung Fu. They do worse with Pakistan. It is like me starting to talk about Beijing and then claiming it is my history because I am Asian at the same time refusing to accept you - a resident of Beijing.

Indus Valley sites - centred on Pakistan. 7,000BCE

269e33d8d96dfd30e271659ad0094b8d.jpg

The so called lothal was just a trading post.

3200 odd kms from north to south. 2900 odd from east to west.

The IVC people were in all likelihood Dravidian. Natives of the 4 southern states of India. Some say driven eastward as well. I''m no expert. Its not my subject.

Yupp, I've heard this before.

Ancient Egyptian were black Nubians
And
Ancient Pakistanis were black Dravidians

Whites just came from nowhere and driven the blacks all the way South!

And somehow the displaced blacks/dravidians never figured out how to build civilization in their new land for the next few thousand years! :omghaha: @DESERT FIGHTER @Kaptaan

lothal was just a trading post.
Even if it was not big deal. If I light fire in my garden some smoke will blow over into my neighbours garden. It's hardly going to stay confined in my garden. point being the indus Civilization as the name suggest was on the Indus which is in Pakistan. However it's outliers went over into afghanistan, Uzbekistan and neighbouring regions of India across the border in India. However the centre of gravity was the Indus/Pakistan.

it is like Ancient Egypt civilization. it was based on the nile and over time some branched south into what is now Sudan. some aspects even went south toward Ethiopia/Eritrea but all that does not detract from the focal point - Egypt. That is why we don't call it Sudan civilization. The same is case with IVC and Pakistan.

Yupp, I've heard this before.
Yeh. More lick, lick by the Ganga Indian's.

@Kaptaan @DESERT FIGHTER

What'a next?

Not only using Chinese bridge as their own but using JF17 in their airfarce promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom