What's new

China agrees to import rice from 17 mills in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have nothing south of the Vindyha range. So these Dravid Indian's coming up with stories to attach themselves with the Indus Basin a land that they are entirely alien to.
You Pakistanis better keep your mouth shut. Lookie here

chola_dynasty.jpg

This is Chola Dynasty of Tamil Nadu which extended its reach upto far eastern part of the subcontinent, and brought civilization to bihar and bengal, indonesia and malaysia. We passed on our superior Tamil genes to them. Your "lowly" South Indian Dravids are by far the most intelligent race in the subcontinent, to which your Gangas or Induses can't even compare. Nowadays IT companies are flocking to South India for technology

@Max

Last edited:
Yupp, I've heard this before.

Ancient Egyptian were black Nubians
And
Ancient Pakistanis were black Dravidians

Whites just came from nowhere and driven the blacks all the way South!

And somehow the displaced blacks/dravidians never figured out how to build civilization in their new land for the next few thousand years! :omghaha: @DESERT FIGHTER @Kaptaan

I'm still waiting for the desert fighter to tell me what happened to the black Pakistani ancestors suddenly to make them forget how to keep building smart cities and toilets in Pakistan for the next 4000 years. Haven't received one yet. Maybe you could help.

Yupp, I've heard this before.

Ancient Egyptian were black Nubians
And
Ancient Pakistanis were black Dravidians

Whites just came from nowhere and driven the blacks all the way South!

And somehow the displaced blacks/dravidians never figured out how to build civilization in their new land for the next few thousand years! :omghaha: @DESERT FIGHTER @Kaptaan
In fact Tamil Chola dynasty had one of the largest empires of its time, which extended as far north as bihar and bengal, and as far east as malaysia

I don't know if writing cheap codes and working in call centres are considered "most intelligent".
But i just know indians chickened out in the 2015 PISA test after scoring the top2 lowest in the world.

India chickens out of international students assessment programme again
what have your pakistani friends done? South India is the leading IT zone of the subcontinent and got the best brains

You Pakistanis better keep your mouth shut. Lookie here

chola_dynasty.jpg

This is Chola Dynasty of Tamil Nadu which extended its reach upto far eastern part of the subcontinent, and brought civilization to bihar and bengal, indonesia and malaysia. We passed on our superior Tamil genes to them. Your "lowly" South Indian Dravids are by far the most intelligent race in the subcontinent, to which your Gangas or Induses can't even compare. Nowadays IT companies are flocking to South India for technology

@Max

Loool you're high? Tamil has ZERO relevance both in culture and people. We are no have any Tamil genes as we were originated from taiwan [austronesian]. You belong to your own groups in south asia and you better stick to that. Your choli empire could only export hindoo out of it's place, and that's all they can afford to do. Even then they have their asses kicked out pretty fast by Islam. Same case in Malaysia and Bangladesh. Really, if you claim that you're so superiorly intelligent, then you can be the "superpower by 2015" as they say in your country. Haha

Loool you're high? Tamil has ZERO relevance both in culture and people. We are no have any Tamil genes as we were originated from taiwan [austronesian]. You belong to your own groups in south asia and you better stick to that. Your choli empire could only export hindoo out of it's place, and that's all they can afford to do. Even then they have their asses kicked out pretty fast by Islam. Same case in Malaysia and Bangladesh. Really, if you claim that you're so superiorly intelligent, then you can be the "superpower by 2015" as they say in your country. Haha
Tamil is highly advanced civilization compared to bangladesh and indonesia. We have progressive society.

Tamil is highly advanced civilization compared to bangladesh and indonesia. We have progressive society.

You meant Indus river civilization? Isn't Indus river is in Pakistan? Lol. Besides, if you're so highly advanced, why don't you use toilet instead?

I didn't mean to brag my own country. But since you're so ignorant about my land's civilization, let me introduce you to the Oldest civilization in Indonesia. Much older than your so called Tamil civilizations.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3021547/Is-hillside-hiding-world-s-oldest-pyramid-Ancient-structure-Indonesia-20-000-years-old.html

Buddha was born in Nepal.

And Nepal was never a part of India, not even British India.

If you count current political boundaries- Lumbini in Nepal can be the birth place of Prince Siddharta-

Gautam Buddha was born in Sarnath Varanasi-

You meant Indus river civilization? Isn't Indus river is in Pakistan? Lol. Besides, if you're so highly advanced, why don't you use toilet instead?

I didn't mean to brag my own country. But since you're so ignorant about my land's civilization, let me introduce you to the Oldest civilization in Indonesia. Much older than your so called Tamil civilizations.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3021547/Is-hillside-hiding-world-s-oldest-pyramid-Ancient-structure-Indonesia-20-000-years-old.html

Indonesia is a great country- I like the Ramayan history of your Nation- It has been preserved well even after so many years-

Pajeet my son, are you advanced enough to use toilet? I'm 100% sure since Tamils are of highly advanced, they need no toilet, right?

washroom-selfie-300x244.jpg

shitting-together.jpg

rgphR4F.jpg

Cheers for the advanced shitting culture of Tamil :cheers:
why do they put a piece of paper on the.ground?

I don't think it's so bad. I might try it myself one day.

Just gotta make sure to use the right hand, never the left hand or I'll cause a cultural crisis. :P

The cultural practice of eating with your right hand comes from Islam. If you were to visit any Muslim country in the world then you will notice that they eat with their right hand. Most of the time I eat food with a spoon however, occasionally I do eat with my hands. This is because the Holy Prophet (PBUH) often did it himself and we respect that tradition.

Could u tell us more about your Indus Civilisation?

Is that ancient Harrapa?
@DESERT FIGHTER @Rasengan

I am impressed with your knowledge Brother:) I don't understand these silly little Indians. Every single Pakistan is proud of their history whether it's related to Ashoka (Buddhism Ghandhara Civilization) or the Indus Civilization in general. My ancestors ruled Persia for four centuries and had good relations with the Tang dynasty. Just because they weren't Muslim doesn't mean I don't feel proud about their accomplishments. Yes we give greater priority towards Islam that's because its our religion.

:o:

Was this guy in some kind of eating competition? Or this is the normal way they eat?

This is the normal way Southern Indian people eat. In Islam your not suppose to eat food like that with your hands.

Even if it was not big deal. If I light fire in my garden some smoke will blow over into my neighbours garden. It's hardly going to stay confined in my garden. point being the indus Civilization as the name suggest was on the Indus which is in Pakistan. However it's outliers went over into afghanistan, Uzbekistan and neighbouring regions of India across the border in India. However the centre of gravity was the Indus/Pakistan.

it is like Ancient Egypt civilization. it was based on the nile and over time some branched south into what is now Sudan. some aspects even went south toward Ethiopia/Eritrea but all that does not detract from the focal point - Egypt. That is why we don't call it Sudan civilization. The same is case with IVC and Pakistan.

Yeh. More lick, lick by the Ganga Indian's.

Though thread has been locked but i wanted to add regarding IVC people being dravadian theory. Dravadian group is ethnically one homogenous group and detailed researches on IVC have revealed that IVC people had different ethnicities much like todays pakistan consisting of punjabis, sindhis, baloch, kashmiris, pathans etc.

So dravadian theory is a huge fail.

Lastly , except for extremist hinduvta and rss texts ivc religion has never been discovered or identified.
So if dravadians were the descendants of ivc people then they should be the ones to know ivc original faith as their main claim on ivc is on religion's basis and preservation of ivc heritage.

Just my two cents. I thought i should highlight ivcs multi ethnic feature so that we could research and discuss that more in future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom