What's new

China again rejects UN sanctions against Iran

actually there are only two problems,India and Vietnam

Now you have two problems??earlier claim was you have only one problem that too with India :what: ..is it gonna increase day by day?

China is not anti-West!

But the fact that the West, with their minions like East Europe, Japan, S. Korea, India, Turkey, Al Qaeda, are doing anti-China things!

You know when ever i look upon china with many reservations but few appreciation. The only one thing i like most is Chinese body language sending message ''West is not World''.

However i know when China did throw open its doors to west in 1971a very well planned lobbying was done in US.Today China has benefited from that trade agreements and favorable lobby.

China is a more confident a nation because of its trade with west so you are rightly saying china is not anti west and should never be.

However i am not able to understand rest of your assertion. Your assertion is like poly substance mixture of many things and one can assume you have many loyalties to keep.

Anyhow the confidence China has attain (as mentioned above) now can be very fruitful and be randomly used to Police around for the benefit of itself and Asia.

China can play more constructive role specially to anticipate west who is hell bent to ruin middle east, ******. As far as India is concerned China still has potential to influence indian policy makers with its well recognized supremacy in this region. The time is running out Indian will definitely start showing its teeth when they will achieve same confidence. At that time friendship gained today will help us to keep notorious nations out of Asia.

on the contrary..
it is China who is doing anti against...:woot:
Russia, India, Japan, Australia, Taiwan, US, S Korea,East Europe, Vietnam(just see their recent travel policy issue), Turkey, Tibet, Xinjiang etc etc.....

Tibet, Xinjiang are Chinese territories!

Neither Palestine of Israel, Nor Kosovo nor South Ossetia!

India stole Chinese territories by British empire from Qing Dynasty!

That's all :devil:

Tibet, Xinjiang are Chinese territories!

Neither Palestine of Israel, Nor Kosovo nor South Ossetia!

India stole Chinese territories by British empire from Qing Dynasty!

That's all :devil:

not sure about Tibet!

as it has a parallel goverment running under His Holiness Dalai Lama

Stop starting another flame war :flame: and invitation for future trolling :mod: :hitwall:

as for going back to topic ..

Its good there is someone is standing up against the European and U.S nexus

Europeans and the US are not all the same. Didn't US support India's inclusion in p5? but India did something to bungle it?

I think India is standing up to the US by not already choosing to buy US weaponry.:lol:

China can play more constructive role specially to anticipate west who is hell bent to ruin middle east, ******. As far as India is concerned China still has potential to influence indian policy makers with its well recognized supremacy in this region. The time is running out Indian will definitely start showing its teeth when they will achieve same confidence. At that time friendship gained today will help us to keep notorious nations out of Asia.

I disagree that China's influence in south Asia will diminish over time. On the other hand, China's influcence in Asia, as well as the rest of the world is increasing with GDP, internal market, manufacturing capability, technology research development, and trade. India is also growing but its rate of growth is below that of China.

This only point to the fact that India's political leverage is growing against most major countries of the world except China. So this means that India's relative strength is decreasing vs that of China. In Asia and especially in IOA, China's influence is increasing at the expense of other countries, including Inda. The likely hood of India "start showing its teeth" is decreasing over time. So if you think India is going to show its teeth, it better start showing now. Or unless there is a major event that would cause Chinese economy to falter, China's influence in Asia can only be counter by the US and the US along. All of Asia combine would not be able to counter China. I plagerized this from the wise man of Asia.

not sure about Tibet!

as it has a parallel goverment running under His Holiness Dalai Lama

You know what, you are full of it...., learn some FACTS before

shooting your idiotic rant.

There are no country in the world reconize tibet as independant

country, including your "GOI", so whats the point of your baseless

rant ?

Tell you a true Tibet -- Origins of so-called "Tibetan Independence"_China National People's Congress

Yeah right, even this "old fool, DL" dare not to support tibet's

independent.

The Dalai Lama has repeatedly said that he does not seek independence
Zakaria: China strategy is to wait out Dalai Lama - CNN.com:smitten::pakistan::china:

China always saves face after been tagged defaulter.

That's the only line i can mention to derail this thread cause Indians were dragged into it.

(Readers please go through that era when china was blamed for nuclear proliferation and how prompt he was to sign). I should have mentioned naked NTP as well.

Chit be meri put bhee meri. lol......
There is no point to tell your moral superfluous ethics that you lead by examples; when we all know rules of the game were made by N5 including china where head and tails either were going to win the game for the same.

Requisite tests were completed horizontal and vertical proliferation was in done in detail. Nuke arsenal was increased 4 times before making rules of the game. If you think you were/are playing game with the spirit of game then we doubt.

As usual a branded rant was launched against India. So as to counter an assertion was made. Thread is not about India....... right. If china is signatory (good for you) as the question was asked even then no Chinese here for this thread are expected to drag India or low level irrelevant comment on bollywood????wtf

Every ones know why china has veto UN sanctions so don't prompt any one to exfoliate this. Being an Indian i know at the end of the day Iran will be beneficiary. This what we want and thanks to China. What china will try to score upon this is our home work/ assignment. So keep that thing apart.

Well, you like it or not, there are only two groups in this world: game rule designers and passive followers.

What I stated is a fact: in this field, China leads, and China made it ready to join the leaders.

Truth hurts, but does exist.

I really wish India could lead in some area and put forward some good initiatives, instead of pure whining. But regrettably I haven't been able to see that yet, except big mouths and zany generals.

... The time is running out Indian will definitely start showing its teeth when they will achieve same confidence. At that time friendship gained today will help us to keep notorious nations out of Asia.

Wrong perception, dangerous means, and false ends.

India recently shows plenty of teeth towards Pakistan and China, such as demonstrated by your general.

You should extinct the fire that set by you, not pour oil on it.

Else, the only left are your mouthful broken teeth. And even those teeth will be extracted by your neighbors, altogether and relentlessly.

I disagree that China's influence in south Asia will diminish over time. On the other hand, China's influcence in Asia, as well as the rest of the world is increasing with GDP, internal market, manufacturing capability, technology research development, and trade. India is also growing but its rate of growth is below that of China.

This only point to the fact that India's political leverage is growing against most major countries of the world except China. So this means that India's relative strength is decreasing vs that of China. In Asia and especially in IOA, China's influence is increasing at the expense of other countries, including Inda. The likely hood of India "start showing its teeth" is decreasing over time. So if you think India is going to show its teeth, it better start showing now. Or unless there is a major event that would cause Chinese economy to falter, China's influence in Asia can only be counter by the US and the US along. All of Asia combine would not be able to counter China. I plagerized this from the wise man of Asia.

Very well phrased but over optimistic.
Chinese strength is growing in isolation? This what you are trying to say? It is unfair to say that China will be able maintain its supremacy even in Asia by its own. If only your domestic consumption is able to drive your growth rate then it would be a overrated statement. That is why china did open its doors to west?

Actually we all are predicting and incurring contemporary stats.
India is not interested to counter china as a priority until unless it is no encroaching into Indian ocean or up north. India is more interested in keeping status co.
India will show its teeth when china will pose threat on Indian security and geography. Indian threshold is when china will physically intimidate or attack on Indian soil. You have seen Indian reaction for recent alleged incrustations by your army,(need not to boast).

What ever china has done with its friendship with Pakistan and so called string of pearls is nothing alarming till date. There are many in India still ready to give benefit of doubt to china and his designs so far; i mean 'Pakistan' to check India.

We fought war with China and it is true. Possibility of another war increases many folds after first war specially when issues are still on the fence.

We have a natural sensitivity to china and its ever growing strength. People ranting here to demonize India as growing military power should understand this. We are not mind readers but are learning our lessons very fast.

Why the time is not running out for china is just not because India has less digits in GDP. But the time is running out for china as less liberal and hostile china will prompt India to open its doors for all others those who have same sensitivities for china and its predicted strength. You gotta choice. If china is earning power in isolation and by its own then wont mind your over rated statement that china can afford enmity with even all Asian countries together. If this is not the case then better you should start thinking differently.

Wrong perception, dangerous means, and false ends.

India recently shows plenty of teeth towards Pakistan and China, such as demonstrated by your general.

You should extinct the fire that set by you, not pour oil on it.

Else, the only left are your mouthful broken teeth. And even those teeth will be extracted by your neighbors, altogether and relentlessly.

Do you think we are talking nonsense here. Have you read what i am saying. The time is running out for china is not china will be defeated by India but it will become malignant task for china to make India a friend if the trend remain the same. It is more dangerous for Asia who is already inflicted with crawling western forces in middle east afgan-pak and on the verge of nuclear war.

Don't waste my time Mr. Gpit.
I been breaking teethes from my school days till my University years. My dad did bailed out me twice out of police stations on third time he refused to pay and then my friends collected money to bail me out. So don't tell how it feels like breaking teeth and facing consequences after that.
Trust me no body will come to rescue China or bail out this time if you still believe what you have printed above.

Just ignore me cause i am going to do the same.

Well, you like it or not, there are only two groups in this world: game rule designers and passive followers.

What I stated is a fact: in this field, China leads, and China made it ready to join the leaders.

Truth hurts, but does exist.

I really wish India could lead in some area and put forward some good initiatives, instead of pure whining. But regrettably I haven't been able to see that yet, except big mouths and zany generals.

I will recommend above staement to Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com as an example to expalin word 'Bigot'.

India is the same India struggling and fighting for its right place. If you think India will become rational on your game designs then you are completely misunderstanding Indian way of thinking. We are what we are we wont change even if people will try to teach us their lessons of rationality. In India we say ''hamam main saab nange hai''. we all do become naked when having shower. So please don't force your fake wisdom and morality on us.

It was always better to run parallel then crossing each other. ''To lead'' is still a distant thing for China but yet has to aswer why not only India who is concerned and skeptical about Chinese unknown strength but the whole world. I ll start from taiwan japan OZ us India Russia you name it. Improve your ratings first then talk about leading the world.

Where there is a smoke there is fire. I am not saying what west says is correct but why we shouldn't believe on what west says. we have our own same experiences with china and people like you those who are still hell bent on humiliating India while comparing us with Chinese true but transient hegemony and strength.

actually I'm curious about india's attitude over the nuclear issue in Iran, does it have a clear poseture while seeking its own interest?

it's known that India voted against Iran in 2005 and 2006 (condemning and reporting Iran's file to UNSC),but later on it is said that US used coercion on India to do so.

You (Westen Whites' and their minions : India, Small Jap, K-dog, USA, West and East Europe) can make diplomatic relationship with

1. Republic of China (Taiwan)
2. Tibetan government in-exile
3. any East Turkistan terrorist groups

But the prerequisite is termination of diplomatic relationship with China first!

China don't need any anti-China rubbish diplomatic partners!

That's all!

We support Iran NOW!

Don't attack Chinese legitimate sovereignty and diplomatic policy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom