What's new

China accuses PH of ‘invasion’

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an embarrassment to claim that they can walk over China in 30 minutes though. Especially when you think about those sandal wearing and AK-47 waving talibans who is giving them a run for their money as we speak.

I doubt the Chinese military would be allowed to fight the same war the Taliban are fighting by their own government.

It is not a lunatic idea. On the contrary, it is a dispute which has been referred to an appropriate tribunal for consideration.

I was shaken to find how apparently Chinese posters recommended a bizarre set of responses, including warfare; strike aircraft were described, anti-shipping missiles, naval boats and ships, all in response to a perfectly natural dispute reference.

Is there any serious question in the minds of readers that immediate and ferocious teachings of a lesson are not the natural outcome of a discussion, even of a dispute?

This is the difference between China and india:

We kicked western powers out, you begged them out.
We earned UNSC permanent seat by committing millions of troops during the WWII, india was sleeping at that time.
We had military conflict with both the US and USSR during the cold war, india sucked/sucking both of them.

please don't apply your india logic to us, that is considered as a loser's choice, that is the reason why india is damn poor/backward today. please keep this to yourself.

I'm sure the CCP would love to win in the same way North Vietnam won. As for Korea our initial objective was accomplished.

Dude, please be honest with yourself:
We we joined the korea war, the battle was close to our border, when the war ended with cease fire, it ended in the 38th parallel.

That is the first war in you history that the US did win.
That is the war your fancy movie industry simply doesn't want to put up a show on.

how about just honestly admit: the US didn't win the Korea war?

China does not fear philippines per se, but they don't want a pulled hair to move the whole body.

The taiwan situation, the dispute with japan, dispute in south china sea, dispute in south tibet - they all rest on one supporting pillar. Those issues only need one spark to be encouraged to light up together. Even a country the size of china cannot handle all of them at once.

it is in our interest to keep the statue quo. but that comes with pretty big condition - keep the status quo.

if loser nations like PH want to change it, we can let them experience what happened to Vietnam in the 1980s.

This is the difference between China and india:

We kicked western powers out, you begged them out.
We earned UNSC permanent seat by committing millions of troops during the WWII, india was sleeping at that time.
We had military conflict with both the US and USSR during the cold war, india sucked/sucking both of them.

please don't apply your india logic to us, that is considered as a loser's choice, that is the reason why india is damn poor/backward today. please keep this to yourself.

The west left India in 1947.........but it took you until 1997 to kick em out of Hong Kong, what took you so long? :coffee:

The west left India in 1947.........but it took you until 1997 to kick em out of Hong Kong, what took you so long? :coffee:

also thrown-ed west out of goa by kicking in their arses .

god know wat kud had happened if they had given it to usa.

China itself was never actually colonized by the West. :lol:

Only the small island of Hong Kong.

India on the other hand, was completely colonized for 200 years. Before that, there was no country known as "India".

India on the other hand, was completely colonized for 200 years. Before that, there was no country known as "India".

what the British did to india was nothing compared to what the Japanese did to you Chinese. Laugh all you want :azn:

what the British did to india was nothing compared to what the Japanese did to you Chinese. Laugh all you want :azn:

Laughing about Japanese war crimes? Typical Indian.

But still, nothing compared to what India does to its own people even today.

A Unicef report in May said the world was failing its children by not ensuring that they had enough to eat.

The report said India contributed to about 5.6 million child deaths per year, more than half the world's total.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

India is the poverty and starvation capital of the world, even today. India today, has more poverty and starvation than even Africa.

BBC News - More poor in India than Africa

But still you Indians find solace in laughing at Japanese war crimes against us. Sickening mentality of a country (India) that was created by the British.

Laughing about Japanese war crimes? Typical Indian.

But still, nothing compared to what India does to its own people even today.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

India is the poverty and starvation capital of the world, even today. India today, has more poverty and starvation than even Africa.

BBC News - More poor in India than Africa

But still you Indians find solace in laughing at Japanese war crimes against us. Sickening mentality of a country that was created by the British.

oooooooo this really hurts

hey i dont want to turn this thread into another india vs china wrestling match. I'm just trying to put that Serial troll Mr "Peaceful" back in his place. I don't know why the mods keep this guy in the loose!!!

hey i dont want to turn this thread into another india vs china wrestling match. I'm just trying to put that Serial troll Mr "Peaceful" back in his place. I don't know why the mods keep this guy in the loose!!!

Yeah right, any excuse for Indians to laugh about Japanese war crimes, and they take it.

I've heard it so many times before, from your fellow Indians.

Yeah right, any excuse for Indians to laugh about Japanese war crimes, and they take it.

I've heard it so many times before, from your fellow Indians.

Your hurt him first. But no one should laugh at what British did for 200 years or what Japanese did in 8 years.

There is no point in competing "who suffered more".

Your hurt him first. But no one should laugh at what British did for 200 years or what Japanese did in 8 years.

There is no point in competing "who suffered more".

I was responding to his first comment about Hong Kong.

I was responding to his first comment about Hong Kong.

And see why he talked about HongKong ..... replying to "peaceful".

So, there is no end to all this. Just forget about all this.

I don't think either of you, actually wanted to hurt each other.

Cheers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom