What's new

China: 21 Vietnamese Fishermen Detained

You mean "would try to revenge 1979"
LOL the Vietnamese tried to avenge 1979 so many times, but ended up as fish food or fertilizer every time! But Vietnamese are clever enough to fool the delusional indians into thinking Vietnam is a superpower when in fact it's been gangbanged by everybody from French to USA to Japan to China. :lol:

You mean "would try to revenge 1979"
We still hold grounds we captured in 1979 and we expanded that hold until 1989. On the sea front, we booted Viets off our islands during this period. Silly Indians don't know that battles were fought for 10 years after 1979 do you?

I guess Hindus have twisted sense of victory, so congratulations on your 1962 win.

Really !! then black tortoise sino will become several nations. If so, it is really lucky for the Asia and the rest of the world.

Little Viets got their ***** handed to them in 1988, a whole boatlod of them in the sea. You still cry to this day yet nothing happened.

The Chinese captured these islands from Vietnam in 1979. These Vietnamese fishermen were trying to get it back, only to be fined more $...

is that what vietnam has resorted to? fisherman in place of marines?

Your water ???? who confirm your water or you yourselves say that ( and no nation all over the world can smell this arrogant ) ?

Pirates !!!

Ohoh,you forget it maybe, Your ancestor the north Communist party president Ho chi Ming confirmed these islands are belong to China. We beat the south vietnam and got back our territory that's our inherent land. So Your vietnam is ungrateful and cheating nation.We can not talk anything with your nation as you always lie.

Shrug. After a year, this kind of things won't be 'news'. After 5 years, there won't be this kind of thing.

I am still not convinced that our Navy can destroy the entire vietnamese navy in a single wave of offense.

but I do believe, we can do it in a few iterations.

LOL the Vietnamese tried to avenge 1979 so many times, but ended up as fish food or fertilizer every time! But Vietnamese are clever enough to fool the delusional indians into thinking Vietnam is a superpower when in fact it's been gangbanged by everybody from French to USA to Japan to China. :lol:

Do not pride, you can disregard them and gives them dirty words if you like but for the rest of the world, Vietnam is a heroic nation, you should give them the respect they deserve. You may be born after 1970s and the words that you used make I watch you as a child. For us, Chinese has nothing more than dirty lifestyle, loud talking, very arrogance and never accept failures in the past. This opinion one more time confirmed again when I read your posts. Thank you and congrats!

Do not pride, you can disregard them and gives them dirty words if you like but for the rest of the world, Vietnam is a heroic nation, you should give them the respect they deserve. You may be born after 1970s and the words that you used make I watch you as a child. For us, Chinese has nothing more than dirty lifestyle, loud talking, very arrogance and never accept failures in the past. This opinion one more time confirmed again when I read your posts. Thank you and congrats!
LOL yeah and for us, Japan is an emasculated country filled with robotic salary man slaving away if not killing themselves under pressure, resting on your past glory and lucky geopolitical circumstances (if not for Chinese civil war in the 1950's, China would be occupying Shikoku and Ryukyu per Allied plans post-war).

I admire the way the Japanese used to fight to the death for their country and wish 1.2 billion Chinese can all be like that. You are nowhere near your ancestors. Probably because 500,000+ of your young men lost their lives in China and the leftover gene pool are weaklings. Meanwhile, wars in the past 150 years killed off our weaker population and the survivors are the hardiest and toughest.

LOL at dirty lifestyle. I've seen some crazy Japanese videos. What weird stuff goes on in your head while you wear such a neat suit and bow politely 100 times a day?

Loud talking? You must be confusing some low class Chinese migrant workers in your country with the general population of China. We do not speak loudly. Koreans are much louder.

The Chinese captured these islands from Vietnam in 1979. These Vietnamese fishermen were trying to get it back, only to be fined more $...

Chinese pirates are same as Somalia pirates, they do the job to get $.:smokin:

Ohoh,you forget it maybe, Your ancestor the north Communist party president Ho chi Ming confirmed these islands are belong to China. We beat the south vietnam and got back our territory that's our inherent land. So Your vietnam is ungrateful and cheating nation.We can not talk anything with your nation as you always lie.

Lying is habitat of chinese ?

Chinese pirates are same as Somalia pirates, they do the job to get $.:smokin:

Lying is habitat of chinese ?

Lying? I guess you are so into the lies of your government. Have you tried to do your research?
Vietnam hadn't claimed the ownership of these islands until 1970s.

My fellow Asians, there is a Japanese man in military forum! I believe you have a lot to say to him...

My fellow Asians, there is a Japanese man in military forum! I believe you have a lot to say to him...

Here is not a chitchat forum, too much flamebait will give you infractions and getting banned.

It is not even allowed in CDF.

very good news now i want to see what vietnam going to do about it

Back
Top Bottom