What's new

China: 21 Vietnamese Fishermen Detained

Lying? I guess you are so into the lies of your government. Have you tried to do your research?
Vietnam hadn't claimed the ownership of these islands until 1970s.

Vietnam' Kingdom NGUYEN has been officially controlled our Island from many hundreds years in the past without trouble with neighbors. China's Quing emperor accepted.
Chine occupied by force 1974, this action isn't permit by international law. China has hand back to Vietnam.

very good news now i want to see what vietnam going to do about it

China and Vietnam in row over detention of fishermen

China and Vietnam have engaged in a fresh diplomatic row over the detention of 21 Vietnamese fishermen on an island in the South China Sea.

China said the fishermen's activities infringed its sovereignty over the Paracel islands, some of which it has occupied since 1974.

Vietnam insisted the fishermen were detained in Vietnamese waters on 3 March and should be released.

_59244491_protests_afp.jpg

Both countries have overlapping claims on islands in the area.

Tensions between China and Vietnam have risen recently over their rival claims on the Paracels, a chain of small islands and reefs.

"Recently, more than 100 Vietnamese fishing boats entered the waters around the Paracel islands for illegal fishing," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said.

"Unable to drive them out, relevant Chinese authorities investigated and dealt with a Vietnamese boat and 21 fishermen in accordance with the law."

He insisted China had "irrefutable sovereignty over the Paracel islands", saying that "Vietnamese fishing activities infringe on China's sovereignty and maritime rights".

But Vietnam Foreign Ministry spokesman Luong Thanh Nghi said the "Hoang Sa [Paracel] archipelago belongs to Vietnam".

"The seizure of Vietnamese fishermen working in the waters around the archipelago has seriously violated Vietnam's sovereignty, rights and jurisdiction," he said.

He added that Vietnam "resolutely objects to this action from China" and was asking for the fishermen to be "immediately and unconditionally" released.

Vietnam's foreign ministry has already lodged a formal protest with China.

Just last week, Vietnam said China "seriously violated" its sovereignty by allowing bidding for oil exploration near the Paracel islands.

The South China Sea has been a source of maritime conflict between several countries.

Along with China and Vietnam, islands in the area are also claimed by the the Philippines, Brunei, Malaysia and Taiwan.

The area is believed to be rich in oil and natural gas reserves.

_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

You have been brainwashed by Viet Tan and Paris By Night.
No they are not brainwashed by the West. This is their true nature. Every 30 years or so, they start dreaming about Dai Viet and think it's time for Vietnam to became a stronger and bigger country.

Natural desire, I suppose, too bad it conflicts with China's national interests. So, our job is to smack them down again. It's been that way for thousands of years.

Vietnam' Kingdom NGUYEN has been officially controlled our Island from many hundreds years in the past without trouble with neighbors. China's Quing emperor accepted.

Chine occupied by force 1974, this action isn't permit by international law. China has hand back to Vietnam.
LOL Nguyens dynasty was China's vassals. If you accept being China's vassal state again, yeah, you can have administration of Paracels and Spratlys no problem.

With IQ this low. Vietnamese stand absolutely 0 chance against the Middle Kingdom. No wonder you guys were our vassals for 1000 years.

No they are not brainwashed by the West. This is their true nature. Every 30 years or so, they start dreaming about Dai Viet and think it's time for Vietnam to became a stronger and bigger country.

Natural desire, I suppose, too bad it conflicts with China's national interests. So, our job is to smack them down again. It's been that way for thousands of years.

LOL Nguyens dynasty was China's vassals. If you accept being China's vassal state again, yeah, you can have administration of Paracels and Spratlys no problem.

With IQ this low. Vietnamese stand absolutely 0 chance against the Middle Kingdom. No wonder you guys were our vassals for 1000 years.

Nguyen dynastry is Kingdom of independence state Dai Viet, Middle Kingdom is colony of Mongolia and after that to Manchus, bro. :rofl:

I don't know what else Chinese could see, but I've seen China is a weak nation right now? Caused they keep bullying Vietnamese fisherman or only able to capturing unarmed civilians and dare not to confront Viet Nam Marine Police or Viet Nam Navy. To Chinese members that is a gifted from their Government and regardless about the shame.

I don't know what else Chinese could see, but I've seen China is a weak nation right now? Caused they keep bullying Vietnamese fisherman or only able to capturing unarmed civilians and dare not to confront Viet Nam Marine Police or Viet Nam Navy. To Chinese members that is a gifted from their Government and regardless about the shame.
So what's keeping your brave navy from rescuing the hostages and punishing the hostage takers?

:lol: I am laughing. Nice joke!

Vietnamese hatred you dirty aggressive chinese. don't say hilarious stupid things.:smokin:

Every time you say something against China, Viet Tan brainwashes another Vietnamese youth and one more fat Viet Kieu loser takes away a most beautiful girl from Vietnam.

Remember, you are Vietnamese, Viet Kieu are not Vietnamese, they are foreigners. Every time you say something against China, you are listening to Paris by Night and going against your own country.

Every time you say something against China, Viet Tan brainwashes another Vietnamese youth and one more fat Viet Kieu loser takes away a most beautiful girl from Vietnam.

Remember, you are Vietnamese, Viet Kieu are not Vietnamese, they are foreigners. Every time you say something against China, you are listening to Paris by Night and going against your own country.

You are brainwashed. Don't think like kido here.
When china become new imperialist in Asia, occupied Islands of Vietnam, right of all Vietnamese in the world is that to protect sovereignty of Homeland. We don't make difference who has Vietnamese Citizenship or not. Viet Kieu are Vietnamese in native, they have right and responsibility to their Homeland where they born as same as who are living inland Vietnam.
My relatives include Vietcong, Vietminh and Quoc gia. Some of my familia members are living in Cali, Canada and in German.

You are brainwashed. Don't think like kido here.
When china become new imperialist in Asia, occupied Islands of Vietnam, right of all Vietnamese in the world is that to protect sovereignty of Homeland. We don't make difference who has Vietnamese Citizenship or not. Viet Kieu are Vietnamese in native, they have right and responsibility to their Homeland where they born as same as who are living inland Vietnam.
My relatives include Vietcong, Vietminh and Quoc gia. Some of my familia members are living in Cali, Canada and in German.
LOL nobody is going to fight China for Vietnam over some islands in the South China Sea that China has occupied since 1945. Better to re-adjust your ideas about "sovereignty."

You really want your super-duper Dai Viet superpower? Then you have to fight China for it, all by your selves. So put away your begging bowl please.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom