What's new

China: 21 Vietnamese Fishermen Detained

I'm not going to judge who has or hasn't the right for those shoals in SCS because I'm not qualified and neither are you. However I will surmise since these 6 nations are making legitimate claims they must all have their valid reasons.

The fact that Vietnam already occupy 28 shoals, that's more than all the others combined, and screams the loudest make one suspicious of her true intentions. Perhaps she wants them all?

Vietnam controlled more than others be-course we officially controlled Islands in our long history in the past. I's clear evident for that Island belong to Vietnam. Others is just claim it recently, include China.

It is never about those islands. The regime in Hanoi failed Vietnam's economy, the inflation is rocket high. what can you do to move away the angry of your citizens? yes, nationalism works.

The dispute has been there for ages, why suddenly the regime in Hanoi starts to cry hard about it? Because the economy crashed.

I's Typical chinese propaganda.

Vietnam controlled more than others be-course we officially controlled Islands in our long history in the past. I's clear evident for that Island belong to Vietnam. Others is just claim it recently, include China.

Original Posted By EastSea

Obviously you historical views are not supported by the other 5 claimants in this dispute, otherwise there will be no dispute. Isn't it?

Also since most of those 'islands' are actually underwater reefs, how, may I asked, can Vietnam officially control them in her long history? Did she file some kind ownership on these underwater rocks, let say, 500 years ago or she had people living there 400 years ago?

I could understand Malaysia, Brunei and Philippines have more claims on these rocks because they are so close by the area. But Vietnam is almost as far away from these rocks as China and yet she declared complete ownerships plus occupied most of these barren rocks. If this is not hegemonic behavior, I don't know what is.

How ironic too that you boys here are crying of being victims of a big bully.

Original Posted By EastSea

Obviously you historical views are not supported by the other 5 claimants in this dispute, otherwise there will be no dispute. Isn't it?

Also since most of those 'islands' are actually underwater reefs, how, may I asked, can Vietnam officially control them in her long history? Did she file some kind ownership on these underwater rocks, let say, 500 years ago or she had people living there 400 years ago?

I could understand Malaysia, Brunei and Philippines have more claims on these rocks because they are so close by the area. But Vietnam is almost as far away from these rocks as China and yet she declared complete ownerships plus occupied most of these barren rocks. If this is not hegemonic behavior, I don't know what is.

How ironic too that you boys here are crying of being victims of a big bully.

Islands belong to Vietnam from long time. Here under are evidents answered for you.

20111130134630_3.jpg

20111130134921_5.jpg

20111130134921_4.jpg

20111130134850_1.jpg

A Vietnam map drawn by Dutch experts in 1594, which clearly points out that Paracel Islands belongs to Vietnam (when Vietnam controlled by two warlords Trinh Lord in Noth and Nguyen Lord in South Vietnam before re-united by Nguyen Dynasty year 1803).

It's clearly we are on the different tracks. I was talking about the Spratly Group, hence the number of islands involved, and you give me evident of ownership of Paracel. I'm not familiar with the situations there so I defer to make any comment until I read up more.

It's clearly we are on the different tracks. I was talking about the Spratly Group, hence the number of islands involved, and you give me evident of ownership of Paracel. I'm not familiar with the situations there so I defer to make any comment under I read up more.

Here is photo from Spratly Island of Vietnam.

mg6391fun.jpg

p1230409fun.jpg

p1230277.jpg

p1230337.jpg

Back
Top Bottom