What's new

CHILLING CHANT FROM PALESTINE TO MUSLIM WORLD #Shorts

Ànd Arabs supporting us on Kashmir issue tell me about it???

They do but they are not as loud as we are. plus it is not like they all are united to think about others. the rich gulf states they have sold out and there leaders make sure of it they dont voice their support.

why? do you want to recognize israel? you want to wear skull cap and go to the wailing wall to show your allegiance?

We respect our religion.
Ànd don't respect others religion especially Islam lol
They do but they are not as loud as we are. plus it is not like they all are united to think about others. the rich gulf states they have sold out and there leaders make sure of it they dont voice their support.

why? do you want to recognize israel? you want to wear skull cap and go to the wailing wall to show your allegiance?
What Arab country I mean major Arab country supported us on Kashmir gives the name of that country, they're currently licking a Boots of INDIA lol

Every single day the yahodi vermin commit greater atrocities. Everyday they come closer to God's wrath as promised.
I can truly say I hate zionist Jews and I would look the other way if they're were being slaughtered just as they are doing now with their army against civilians

Ànd Arabs supporting us on Kashmir issue tell me about it???
Do we really need to care about what the leaders of a few countries do when regarding the lives of the Muslim people that are currently under threat?

We, as pakistani Muslims, must overlook what the Arabs have done and are doing. I don't care if they don't stick up for us regarding kashmir. That's their problem. They can answer to Allah on the day of judgement. But should we really jeopardise the lives of the Muslim innocents that are facing death and torture just because of the corrupt few?

Islam tells us to help one another.

It does not tell us to pick and choose who to help. Especially when someone did something you didn't like so now you must do the same to them.

Steady on lad. So when you going off to do some "Azading" in Kashmir. You know give some Azad to Makbooza Kashiri brothers? Or is Rothschild conspiracy holding you down?

it is not holding me down its holding likes of you and pak government. i bet you, given the chance i can get uk paks to liberate Kashmir once they are trained up in a military fashion and these are street ppl.

We were called by the Kashmiris as well, nothing happened on that front, nothing will happen on this as well.:cry:

this video has been uploaded at youtube time by time, last time it was uploaded 4 years back, it is a Hizb al Tahrir Rally held at 23rd May 2014 and these enchanting have nothing to do with current events.

this video has been uploaded at youtube time by time, last time it was uploaded 4 years back, it is a Hizb al Tahrir Rally held at 23rd May 2014 and these enchanting have nothing to do with current events.

You didn't knew that ?

Back
Top Bottom