What's new

CHILLING CHANT FROM PALESTINE TO MUSLIM WORLD #Shorts

LOL not nearly enough as the world scolds you and holds you responsible for spreading Indian virus RSS extremist.
May not be enough , but they did help.

How are you helping Palestinians ?

By crying about RSS or Covid ?

We are poor developing country,
Still don't need any Block.
We purchase weapons from our hard earned money.
Why do you need an asian block ?
Isn't 57 muslim countries enough ?
Why can't Ummah fight a tiny Israel ?
Palestinians are screaming and here you are asking poor Hindus to be in an asian camp....

what i am saying is: india is odd one out you are brown skin asian not westerner. i am talking about all countries that connected by border as neighbors. anyway it is understandable for Indian to hate Pakistanis but the arabs Palestinian why hate them? .

These arab dictators and kings are really fucked up ..cant even use their brain for ones . If they cant fight for palestine atleast arm them with what ever you can but noooo they have to keep their overlord in west happy by being Nice guy. Its really sad how incompetent these arabs governments are ...
they are zionist leaders who invest in israel through usa petro dollar etc.

what i am saying is: india is odd one out you are brown skin asian not westerner. i am talking about all countries that connected by border as neighbors. anyway it is understandable for Indian to hate Pakistanis but the arabs Palestinian why hate them? .
We don't hate Palestinians.
I personally prefer 2 state solution.

The RSS monkeys blame Arabs for spreading Islam in Subcontinent LOL

We don't hate Palestinians.
I personally prefer 2 state solution.

anyway my a
The RSS monkeys blame Arabs for spreading Islam in Subcontinent LOL

i find indian just like what is said about jews that these ppl to your face will act as bhai bhai but if you fall they will trample on you behind your back. cloak and dagger ppl.

We do burn our dead.
We respect our religion.
How are you feeling about the mosque Israelis invaded ?

Dont you worry about us.

A tiny Israel is challenging the second holiest site in Islam and you are worried about poor Hindus ?

Can't you hear the Palestinians ?

What are you doing about it ?

Is Ummah present only in words ?

tiny Pakistan bitch slaps India on a regular basis so you know how it feels don’t you pagan ? Seven or eight times smaller country isnt it ??

you know the feeling when little pakistan rapes you on the world stage ? Do you not ??

I can hear the Palestinians loud and clear from the holy land , and can also hear the pagan cheering on the white mans oppression for no other reason than the religion of the weak helpless oppressed .

I’m doing whatever I can ,I have a voice ,I can raise the injustice against the poor people ,pay charity towards their care and well being of the poor oppressed destitute .

seeing the reaction of the ummah on this forum and on the news and in your own disease ravaged country should show you ummah is one and on the right side of injustice and oppression .

on the other hand you sitting in your slum with not enough oxygen to breath ,cheerleading on your white masters oppression shows you for what you are , a bigot . heck I’m 100% sure if the Israelis killed your fellow countrymen you’d also cheer just because of there religion .

why the concern pagan ?
What has this got to do with an idol worshipper who both Muslims and Jews abhor ??

shut up you weak hearted boy. there are many ways to respond. it doesnt have to be military response it can be monetary we can print our own currency.
There is irony in that. Big boy crying about Palestine and then going to sleep under Her Majesties realm as a loyal subject of the state that birthed Zionist Israel. And calling me weak hearted when there is no differance between me and you other than pretention.

There is irony in that. Big boy crying about Palestine and then going to sleep under Her Majesties realm as a loyal subject of the state that birthed Zionist Israel. And calling me weak hearted when there is no differance between me and you other than pretention.

you dumb fcuk i posted the video to show that pak got called out and you like typical mount batten got triggered to attack me. go get your self circumcised. Living in the country i do, doesn't mean i cant voice my view so drop your bull shit. isreal is not britain but britain is owned by bankers so it must submit.

you dumb fcuk i posted the video to show that pak got called out and you like typical mount batten got triggered to attack me. go get your self circumcised.
The group associated with the video is banned in Pakistan.

Why would you distribute banned content?

The group associated with the video is banned in Pakistan.

Why would you distribute banned content?

i saw the video i thought i post it i did not know it is banned group. it is youtube. freedom to post ?

i saw the video i thought i post it i did not know it is banned group. it is youtube.

Yeah its one of the proscribed groups.

Pakistan has time and again raised the voice for Palestinians and recently the Palestinian authority was vocal in their gratitude towards the Pakistani government.

Well they support India during wars, Covid, agriculture,health,space etc

Besides we were not the ones who
Palestinians are calling out.

We are not Muslims,It's your holy site. ..

You should answer them.

Yes or No.
Bhao na khao aur niklo yahan se.

Back
Top Bottom