What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

@Bilal9 Bhai , sorkar supporter channel er talk show Ami dekhi na. Tai Jani na. Dekhi na karon Kono lav nai. Ek gaan e bar bar gaibe.

Ami mostly YouTube er anti govt talk show dekhi kichu lok at kichhu channel er.

Ar try Kori Kono ex military officer Kono analyze korle segula.

I watch a lot of the DW's Khaled Mohiuddin program. He is rather independent I think. Though watch how the Bangladesh govt. interrupted (scrambled) Asif Nazrul's IP connection past half the interview timeline so he could not put in his views.

I watch a lot of the DW's Khaled Mohiuddin program. He is rather independent I think. Though watch how the Bangladesh govt. interrupted (scrambled) Asif Nazrul's IP connection past half the interview timeline so he could not put in his views.

Ha Bhai , a lok besh reasonable, eke amaro Bhalo lage.

Interesting analysis - about Indian proposal to place 20 coastal surveillance radars in Bangladesh' coastal areas by made by BEL (Indian defence contractor) and Indian Navy. The gall of these people! Trying to track Chinese subs from Bangladesh territory.... :rofl:

@waz, @WebMaster bhais some mods are unknowingly deleting some of these discussion videos I post on the allegation of Indian Sanghis or their false flagger Bangladeshi shills that these are propaganda videos, which could not be farther from the truth. Please ask me first before deletion, I will explain.

Well women footballers from Bangladesh have no royally shamed the guys....they are in the semi-final of the SAAF championship football match now - CONGRATS!!

Bangladesh visited by Jyoti Malhotra from India's "The Print" Media organization and their perspective.

They've won the SAFF women's championship

Yes - go girls !

1663661718124.png

Arey Hazrat ze ! Meladin por dekhlam. Ihokal Niya beshi busy naki? Shunlam BNP alliance chere disen! Ekhon ki BAL er golay jhule porte chan? 😂
@AmiEktaKharapChele

Ustadji @Al-zakir er kach theke taile talim Nia asen! 🤣

Amra shokoley bhai-bhai. Bhai-key kolakuli koren. 8-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dekhen aajkal gramer polapain koto talented. Bah!

news_314800_1.jpg

সরকার ইমপোর্ট ডাটাতেও বাটপারি শুরু করে দিয়েছে...

@Bilal9 @Nergal
any Bengali member follows or hears Pakistani music?

One of our most famous singers (I would put him as the 4th-5th most popular Pakistani singer of all time) was from Bengal (which I didn't know before till it was mentioned by him in an awards show ceremony)
Anyone heard his music in Bangladesh or he is just popular in Pak, did he produce any music in Bengali?

I know another famous Bangali descend singer because he produced music in Bengali folk along with Urdu
but he was more popular in India than in Pakistan tbh, I wouldn't call him as famous as the other one (at least in Pakistan, I know he was famous in India though)

@Bilal9 @Nergal
any Bengali member follows or hears Pakistani music?

One of our most famous singers (I would put him as the 4th-5th most popular Pakistani singer of all time) was from Bengal (which I didn't know before till it was mentioned by him in an awards show ceremony)
Anyone heard his music in Bangladesh or he is just popular in Pak, did he produce any music in Bengali?

I know another famous Bangali descend singer because he produced music in Bengali folk along with Urdu
but he was more popular in India than in Pakistan tbh, I wouldn't call him as famous as the other one (at least in Pakistan, I know he was famous in India though)

Yes we have all heard of Alamgir in Bangladesh. He was especially popular with folks a bit older than myself.

He still sings, sometimes in Bengali.

I grew up listening to Pakistani rock outfits like Junoon and MHB...and our homegrown ones like Artcell who played Bangladeshi progressive metal and alternative rock genres.

1080px-Artcell_%284039852970%29.jpg

Nowadays Bangladeshi band music scene is unbelievably diverse, ranging from thrash metal to easy listening rock, bordering sugary pop. Minar is in the latter popular genre. The target demographic are younger women.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom