What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Your behavior only strengthens the suspicion of Uyghur Genocide by China. US and its allies are doing the right things against China...

We can't do much for Uyghurs but, at least we can do verbal protest and it is a religious duty to protest against rights violations. They're facing genocide...
beggar

Lets keep this thread chill guys.
Are tons of threads to discuss more sensitive political topics

@Nergal areey bhai jei hare drobbo mullo baraise onek ajob shomoi choltese..

Judi lokkho koren dollar er dam 85 taka theke 95 taka te gese, kintu ei change er biporit mal er dam barse 20-30%, not at all proportionate... Inflation hasn't even reached alarming levels.

Amar eta artificially manufactured crisis lagtese, kichu madarchod oshadu bebshaira eishob kortase, what do you think ?

Media isn't helping either, it's their responsibility to dispel the rumours about economic collapse by getting economists onto their shows and kill the fearmongering once and for all.

Media wants clicks and views, making fake news about crisis gets them views, win win for them and for the businessmen.. shobai happy bar shadarun manush.

Amar eta artificially manufactured crisis lagtese, kichu madarchod oshadu bebshaira eishob kortase, what do you think ?
Amaro setai mone hoy. Thik Zemon Bangabandhu r somoy kora hoisilo!

@Nergal areey bhai jei hare drobbo mullo baraise onek ajob shomoi choltese..

Judi lokkho koren dollar er dam 85 taka theke 95 taka te gese, kintu ei change er biporit mal er dam barse 20-30%, not at all proportionate... Inflation hasn't even reached alarming levels.

Media isn't helping either, it's their responsibility to dispel the rumours about economic collapse by getting economists onto their shows and kill the fearmongering once and for all.

Media wants clicks and views, making fake news about crisis gets them views, win win for them and for the businessmen.. shobai happy bar shadarun manush.
Bhai , I always say Indian sanghi govt is now against BAL govt. As they were against BB !

However recently dekhsen ze Govinda chandra pramanic soho aro onek Hindutva kivabe ada jol kheye uthe pore legeche ? Er to kisu ekta explanation ase ki bolen hazrat? @AmiEktaKharapChele

@BananaRepublicUK , your opinion please about Hindutva are working against Hasina?

You see media is concealing something, and many people believe that our media is not totally under govt control. But raw control it partially!

Last edited:
Amaro setai mone hoy. Thik Zemon Bangabandhu r somoy kora hoisilo!

Bhai , I always say Indian sanghi govt is now against BAL govt. As they were against BB !

However recently dekhsen ze Govinda chandra pramanic soho aro onek Hindutva kivabe ada jol kheye uthe pore legeche ? Er to kisu ekta explanation ase ki bolen hazrat? @AmiEktaKharapChele

@BananaRepublicUK , your opinion please about Hindutva are working against Hasina?

You see media is concealing something, and many people believe that our media is not totally under govt control. But raw control it partially!

BAL's strong hold over media and all other institutions in Bangladesh has been loosened over the past two or three years, whether they had to (due to Western pressure) or they just wanted to themselves is not known to me.

What I can say is, there are many batpars in Bangladesh just looking to get rich as fast as possible and these media trash are among them.

As to your point, Ami kichukhon age o bolsi storm is coming, Boro bipod astese, you will see many RAW and other external assets come out of hiding now.

The game has only just begun and next general election is the target.

Trip to Swatch of no ground in Bay of Bengal (deep oceanic trench full of marine life)

From the personal diary of Ayub Khan, digitalized by historians
GridArt_20220902_225328882.jpg

Passengers will need acrobatic skills. :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1662370210580.png

1662370226795.png

PROJECT BRIEF​

Kaliakoir Hi-Tech Park Design Details and Philosophy: The design has evolved from the integration of all the uses that the township caters to by following the natural barrier of the Highlands & the lowlands, yet creating feasible rationality in the design. The township is bisected by a central spinal road that opens up at both ends giving two separate entries to the township for industrial & non-industrial zones. Several signature blocks form an integral part of the township. These form a visual break and also act as pause points of the rapid traffic flow. The existing water bodies of the site have been retained and the road layout goes around it, hence following the design principle of not disturbing the natural resources of the site.

This is why you don't buy tickets on Indigo Airline OR transit via Kolkata (if you are a Bangladeshi Passenger).

@Nergal, @Destranator bhais is it just me or is it that every new RAW-sponsored TV channel I see in Bangladesh (Ekhon TV, Somoi TV, "Independent" TV, Jamuna TV) are bringing in Indian media or govt. commentators on every specific Bangladesh foreign policy topic and trying to give it India-friendly spins.

I mean - this used to be subtle, but lately when Hasina got back from India, this has gotten really intense.

Every damned talk show has a "guest" from Indian Media or govt.

Who are they to pass opinions on Bangladeshi foreign policy and why should we care ??

@Nergal, @Destranator bhais is it just me or is it that every new RAW-sponsored TV channel I see in Bangladesh (Ekhon TV, Somoi TV, "Independent" TV, Jamuna TV) are bringing in Indian media or govt. commentators on every specific Bangladesh foreign policy topic and trying to give it India-friendly spins.

I mean - this used to be subtle, but lately when Hasina got back from India, this has gotten really intense.

Every damned talk show has a "guest" from Indian Media or govt.

Who are they to pass opinions on Bangladeshi foreign policy and why should we care ??
@Bilal9 Bhai , sorkar supporter channel er talk show Ami dekhi na. Tai Jani na. Dekhi na karon Kono lav nai. Ek gaan e bar bar gaibe.

Ami mostly YouTube er anti govt talk show dekhi kichu lok at kichhu channel er.

Ar try Kori Kono ex military officer Kono analyze korle segula.

Back
Top Bottom